Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Trichome_Delta9]
    #21078339 -

Trichome_Delta9 said:
i just moved here to texas this is interesting.



What the FUCK were you thinking???


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #21078344 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Trichome_Delta9 said:
i just moved here to texas this is interesting.



What the FUCK were you thinking???




Haha i was in Michigan so..... haha whats wrong with texas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Trichome_Delta9]
    #21078398 -

Trichome_Delta9 said:
Shroomopotamus said:
Trichome_Delta9 said:
i just moved here to texas this is interesting.



What the FUCK were you thinking???




Haha i was in Michigan so..... haha whats wrong with texas?




Where about in Texas?

If you're mindful of the cultural differences, then you should get along just fine here.

I don't mind Michigan much either though.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21078424 -

Dallas/Fort worth area in texas
Oakland county in michigan

i like it here for just the weather alone.

i don't know if anyone heard about the santa shooter in Detroit a couple weeks back.

shits crazy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Trichome_Delta9]
    #21078467 -

Dallas is an international business oriented culture.

Fort Worth feels more like Texas.

I don't know Fort Worth as well, but if you're looking for night life in Dallas avoid Uptown. Stick to Deep Ellum, Lakewood, and Lower Greenville.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21078494 -

yeah i can tell fort worth is pure texas haha lots of cattle stuff and cowboy things. i am in the mid cities so dallas and fortworth are pretty much equal distance away from me though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21078513 -

Acaterpillar said:
millzy said:
i'm pretty sure someone with the intent to commit mass murder isn't worried about being in a gun free zone. those signs just designate areas where the state can make more money by prosecuting you if you break the law within the area they're marking off anyway.



Then why is it typically gun free zones where these events occur?



Is there any indication that this was an attempt at a mass shooting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: psi]
    #21078522 -

psi said:
Acaterpillar said:
millzy said:
i'm pretty sure someone with the intent to commit mass murder isn't worried about being in a gun free zone. those signs just designate areas where the state can make more money by prosecuting you if you break the law within the area they're marking off anyway.



Then why is it typically gun free zones where these events occur?



Is there any indication that this was an attempt at a mass shooting?




right. i don't believe that's what this guy wanted to do. i assume other things. i know assuming is wrong but i am only human :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Trichome_Delta9]
    #21078825 -

Trichome_Delta9 said:
yeah i can tell fort worth is pure texas haha lots of cattle stuff and cowboy things. i am in the mid cities so dallas and fortworth are pretty much equal distance away from me though.



Mid Cities is nice for that reason. And it's not as much of a concrete jungle.
People wise, you often find yourself surrounded by a weird mix of rural-Texan/Insecure-wannabe-citykids in the midcities.
Lots of weird ravers out there if you're in certain parts.

There's a secret jewel in Kaufman Texas that for the last two thousand years could only be found in Burma. 
I'll send you a :pm: about it if raising self awareness and exploring the depths of your being is something of interest.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21078903 -

Acaterpillar said:
Trichome_Delta9 said:
yeah i can tell fort worth is pure texas haha lots of cattle stuff and cowboy things. i am in the mid cities so dallas and fortworth are pretty much equal distance away from me though.



Mid Cities is nice for that reason. And it's not as much of a concrete jungle.
People wise, you often find yourself surrounded by a weird mix of rural-Texan/Insecure-wannabe-citykids in the midcities.
Lots of weird ravers out there if you're in certain parts.

There's a secret jewel in Kaufman Texas that for the last two thousand years could only be found in Burma. 
I'll send you a :pm: about it if raising self awareness and exploring the depths of your being is something of interest.



Yeah sounds good.
i see a lot of party types at the gas stations. i go up there in the middle of the night for coffee and stuff and their is always wasted people in there its great, haha. Their are a lot of people from all over here I can tell. I have already met people also from Michigan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21081571 -

Acaterpillar said:
Still glad to live in Texas and have the right to defend myself against tyranny, whether institutional or private.

:smirk:



I don't think shooting up a hospital counts as defending self against tyranny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: my3rdeye]
    #21081598 -

my3rdeye said:
Acaterpillar said:
Still glad to live in Texas and have the right to defend myself against tyranny, whether institutional or private.

:smirk:



I don't think shooting up a hospital counts as defending self against tyranny.



I actually thought this thread was going to turn into a gun legislation shit storm like it usually does.

Soo yeah, my post didn't hit it's mark.
It was presumptive.

извините


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Active shooter reported at VA hospital in Texas [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21081640 -

Texas rocks! Go Texas! :fonz:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just got home from the hospital JettaJay 1,444 18 01/18/05 09:07 PM
by JettaJay
* ModeratorCan I make a trip report that doesnt use drugs? hankydanky2k 1,469 12 03/10/04 08:32 PM
by toofew
* How many Texas people do we have now...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
PawPaw 8,128 117 03/19/12 10:06 AM
by ZBrown
* I am the god of jello shooters
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 2,275 23 07/30/05 10:43 PM
by baraka
* Arkansas V/S Texas. Anonymous 1,774 11 09/16/03 01:44 AM
by boxtop703
* I crashed a high school party last night (a report)
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 6,517 55 02/10/05 05:01 PM
by Yoschie99
* Don't mess with Texas!
( 1 2 3 all )
SoDak_Stranger 3,564 50 07/22/04 01:30 AM
by Vvellum
* a trip report of a f'ed up trip
( 1 2 all )
Supernova 3,514 29 12/30/04 03:43 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,183 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.