Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend?
    #21066265 -

So as I posted here several days ago, I'm (kinda) dating this girl who I *edit* bought a lot of meals and tried to spend a lot of time with but she just stresses me out trying to talk to me on the phone for hours just because she's bored when I'm trying to do school work, at my job etc. *end edit* and doesn't seem to view me as her type and might just  be using me for support, emotional and money wise, never wanted to do anything sexual except dry hump and let me suck her boobs, never even wanted to hang out at my place with me. It's possible she's even with other dudes behind my back.

She keeps saying this Valentine's day she's ohhh soooo gonna have sex with me lol, well, I've recorded a couple girls naked on my bed unbeknownst to them with my cellphone after fucking them hard (pretty hawt too) down here at my place 90 miles away from her, the previous one was a really hot bodied black chick from 2 days ago. Interracial shit for the motherfuckin' win.

Here's the poll. On Valentine's day,

Edit: Fuck the poll, this site fucking sucks. Should I:

A: fuck her, show her the videos of other girls and then call it quits,

B: try to build a "normal" relationship with her (since I do know her and I admit we are compatible socially),

C: record me fucking her, show it to her parents and friends, and *then* dump her?


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Edited by MagicalOrangutan (01/04/15 03:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? *DELETED* [Re: MagicalOrangutan] * 3
    #21066269 -

Post deleted by dr_gonz

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: z_x_x_z] * 7
    #21066281 -

this shit again?

dude shes not even your girlfriend. shes just some girl you know ackwardly, that you want to fuck, but can't so you're all rustled about it :jimmies:


if you're fucking other girls, then just fucking move the fuck on.

why are you even thinking about her?

more importntly, why are you making threads about her?


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: Salomon]
    #21066282 -

Because I feel it'd be really badass to hump her then show her those other videos of other girls on my bed and then leave her


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? *DELETED* [Re: Salomon]
    #21066285 -

Post deleted by dr_gonz

Reason for deletion: f

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #21066290 -

I'm her victim O.o nawwww.


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #21066323 -

:wellidunno: tell us another story


--------------------
:mushroom2::heart::ganja::bliss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: shroomluv]
    #21066335 -

nawww. I'm kewl on that


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: MagicalOrangutan] * 10
    #21066340 -

OP seems really immature


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #21066345 -

I'm more just like other guys my age (assholes) but not quite as bad. Slightly better. *Slightly*..


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: MagicalOrangutan] * 9
    #21066366 -

14 years of age would be my guess?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: MagicalOrangutan] * 1
    #21066391 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #21066392 -

I note that you're not arguing that you're mature.

:underage::lol:


--------------------
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone, may the four winds blow you safely home
Curriculum vapidum (dry herb vapes)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: NizzyJones] * 9
    #21066414 -

You want to record yourself having sex with someone and send the video to their parents. You should see a doctor about your mental problems.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: Confucian] * 1
    #21066441 -

Only because I've always been the person that people shat on socially, so I wanna return the favor to everyone. I hate people. I prefer animals.


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: Confucian] * 3
    #21066451 -

If you sent me a video of you fucking my daughter. You would end up missing shortly after.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21066462 -

It's kinda revenge for her stressing me out constantly and probably trying to use me to buy her a house *cough* live happily ever after with her.


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: MagicalOrangutan] * 1
    #21066468 -

hahahahaha the responses in this thread, told me the story before i even read the OP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? *DELETED* [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #21066478 -

Post deleted by dr_gonz

Reason for deletion: f

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should I do with my (kinda) girlfriend? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #21066488 -

She's 25, I'm 24..she just expects me to take care of her. Well I don't respect that..but the thing is, I'm now under the impression she was just using me to alleviate her boredom by talking to me for hours on the phone most days even if I was pre-occupied with other things, and despite claiming to be a virgin, possibly/probably trying to get/actually getting with other guys behind my back.


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip
( 1 2 all )
JuR 9,491 30 12/27/09 08:48 PM
by Cepheus
* Happy Valentine's Day to all you Pubbers!
( 1 2 all )
agr8fulchick 2,448 29 02/15/05 01:51 AM
by Locus
* Valentine's Day is bullshit.
( 1 2 3 all )
adrug 5,246 42 02/14/07 05:31 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* I love Valentine's Day jewunit 1,245 10 02/13/07 09:26 PM
by jewunit
* Valentine's Day Letter mycogirl 557 10 02/11/06 11:42 PM
by eligal
* VALENTINES chinadoll 2,233 14 02/14/04 01:14 PM
by browndustin
* my girlfriend wants a 'break'
( 1 2 3 all )
stefan 4,980 56 02/14/06 07:50 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,752 topic views. 1 members, 40 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.