Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
2015 New Year's Resolutions
    #21012304 -

Since nobody created a similar thread yet I will. 

Got any plans to change anything with yourself come 2015?


I'm still working out my ideas.





Happy Holidays Everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: spore baby]
    #21012327 -

Not sure what I'm gonna do this year. This past year I gave up tree; about to be successful too.

Posting to follow the thread and see others' ideas


--------------------


"I want to read, talk with my friends via the computer, and enjoy my life now that people know I'm not dead. " -Rom Houben

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: spore baby] * 1
    #21012338 -

Deciding the make a change in your life because one year changed to the next is stupid.
If you resolve to do something in your life, resolve to do it now.  What's the difference between changing now and changing on Jan 1, other than giving yourself more time to not work toward your goal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: Bambi] * 1
    #21012350 -

Hmm I didn't really think about this much

I definitely want to stop using meth entirely it's been tightening its hold on me more and more recently enough is enough I'm sick of ravaging my body and soul with that garbage

I'd like to slow down and eventually stop smoking weed as well as start exercising regularly eating a better diet and creating awesome artwork again

In the meantime :threadmonitor:


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: spore baby] * 1
    #21012354 -

Do moar drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: spore baby]
    #21012359 -

I'm going to try to start getting healthier and fitter hopefully, been treating my body like shit for the majority of my life. This will hopefully involve the optimizing of the biological, physical and functions of life.

Oh and I'm going to stop acting a fool when it comes to being serious with skills and discipline that I need in life to grow as a human being.  Life can get anyone into a despairing hole, it can make you feel insignificant and afraid, fear will rule you but I suppose that when if comes to evolving you need to focus your attention to yourself.

I preach as if I've done these things to perfection, problem is I haven't but I have motivation to really push for something for at least once in my life. :shrug:





P.S I hope you find something :awesomenod:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: abltsandwich]
    #21012368 -

abltsandwich said:
Deciding the make a change in your life because one year changed to the next is stupid.
If you resolve to do something in your life, resolve to do it now.  What's the difference between changing now and changing on Jan 1, other than giving yourself more time to not work toward your goal?



Yeah I think this tradition is kind of stupid too. I'm going to be doing the same kinds of things to try to improve my life that I was already doing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: abltsandwich]
    #21012371 -

abltsandwich said:
Deciding the make a change in your life because one year changed to the next is stupid.
If you resolve to do something in your life, resolve to do it now.  What's the difference between changing now and changing on Jan 1, other than giving yourself more time to not work toward your goal?



I did say: "I'm still working out my ideas." in my opening post.

So that's what doing.

Be nice.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: psi]
    #21012405 -

i agreed i would try to be vegetarian cause of some video me and (nameless) person saw of a guy jumping on a cafs neck and punching it and other terrible videos like that


--------------------
hilarity 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: crocklet]
    #21012454 -

Pretty much the same as last year's resolutions. Although I did successfully manage to stop being a daily toker this year so that one's off the list.

Other than that it's the same things:

-Find a steady job that pays enough for me to live, has good benefits, and doesn't leave me feeling like I have no job security. (I've been jobless around this time of year for like the past three years and I'm starting to feel hopeless.)

-Move out.

-The first of the year was rough for me. I started taking etizolam every night to sleep. The other day I realized that I've been taking it nightly for an entire year now. I'd like to finally be able to taper down from that and not have to depend on it for sleep anymore.

-Go back to the gym.

I think the whole sentiment is kind of silly too. But I also feel like holidays are such a busy and stressful time that a lot of people just say fuck it and throw in the towel until all the hustle and bustle dies down. That's what I usually do. It's like diet? Lol. All these holiday foods around me, fucking Thanksgiving, Christmas parties, New Year's parties. Find a job? Nobody's hiring right now. Might as well wait until the new year when the companies get their new budgets. I dunno, maybe I am making excuses but it makes sense in my head. :shrug:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: Ballerium] * 3
    #21012462 -

Mines almost the opposite of yours

Don't get job

Move in

Fuck gym

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: nice1returns]
    #21012465 -

:lol:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: Ballerium]
    #21012494 -

Pff I don't need a new years resolution

I just keep doing whatever it is I do and try not to fuck it all up. So far I've been pretty successful


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: blackhawk]
    #21012505 -

Well, I quit smoking weed and I quit smoking cigarettes (Day 14!) so I am down to exercising, but I have something wrong with my heart so I guess I will resolve myself to getting my heart back in shape.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: spore baby] * 1
    #21012607 -

This has been something i have been contemplating for a bit. Not to say the whole new years resolution but just priorities in general for the upcoming semester ( which falls after the new year). There are but three things and all are on equal footing.

Working to improve my physical and mental physique by getting back into Mountain Biking as much as i used to, and lap swimming a few times a week.

Working to learn and do the best I can in my classes, both inside class, and outside on my own. To build myself to be more rational and practical.

Lastly, to find my voice again. With my family and friends.

:cheers: Love to all. Happy Holidays. You are capable beings.:cheers:

                                  "First 
                            say to yourself
                        what you would be;
                          then do what you
                              have to do."
                       
                        ~Epictetus:inlove3:


--------------------
:bliss:To be altruistic and humble, to spread love and positivity where ever I go.*:bliss: 

*Does not include the Romp 
:inlove3::sunny::shroomeryhead::feelsshroomyman::shroomeryhead::sunny::inlove3:
Test Kits? SurRealitys gocchu'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: spore baby]
    #21012654 -

Less drugs (already checked) But even less than the less im doing now

Car

5k saved up

And overall happiness :smile:



2015 is going to be awesome!


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #21012690 -

I want to try and be more confident and social, so I'm probably guna have to cut back on the nugs. I'm really quiet and self conscious when I'm stoned. Also just be a more positive and awesome person.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: DiscoBiscuitsTrip] * 1
    #21012711 -

To continue my workout routine.  Drink less which is easy I've been drinking less frequently already.  Eat acid even more frequently :wink: , continue to remind myself to always smile.  Surround myself with people who make me a better person.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21012724 -

The Doobie Dude said:
To continue my workout routine.  Drink less which is easy I've been drinking less frequently already.  Eat acid even more frequently :wink: , continue to remind myself to always smile.  Surround myself with people who make me a better person.



Good plan


that's more along the lines of my plan aswelll except the drinking part ( because I only drink like 2 times a month )

But defff more acid its beeeen over a year :lol: but more important prioties at this point


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2015 New Year's Resolutions [Re: SunnyD]
    #21012752 -

I should probably save more money


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Resolution SoopaX 621 9 04/11/05 10:31 AM
by KristiMidocean
* New Year's Resolutions
( 1 2 all )
Supernova 2,174 22 01/03/05 06:33 AM
by stefan
* Resolve
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 1,653 24 12/12/04 11:34 PM
by Todcasil
* The Frequent LSD Dilemma
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,100 30 04/17/05 09:42 AM
by rdnp2035
* New Years Resolutions DNKYD 789 11 12/30/25 07:51 PM
by KevinDontWave
* New Years Resolutions! Mazooki 788 9 01/01/06 01:24 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* What's Your New Year's Resolution?
( 1 2 3 all )
DiploidM 2,114 45 12/31/06 05:10 PM
by DNKYD
* New Years Resolution? Madtowntripper 774 17 01/01/05 11:44 AM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,186 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 289 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 19 queries.