Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: The Frequent LSD Dilemma [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4056498 - 04/14/05 11:08 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

personally i try to keep tripping at once a month, but no more than every 2 weeks :wink: if i could find lsd i wouldn't hessitate incorporating that into my schedule. for now its just shrooms with the occasional lsa extract. mb ill get lucky though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: The Frequent LSD Dilemma [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4056632 - 04/14/05 11:41 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I spent most of 1992 on LSD.  Never more then a couple days passed between trips.  I wouldn't reccomend it for everyone but it changed my life for the better.

And I don't think I suffered any da- da- da- da- <hits self in head> damage.  :smirk:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: The Frequent LSD Dilemma [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4058229 - 04/15/05 11:57 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

LSD in NYC never went well for me, unless you are talking about my old Graffiti crew  :smile:
Need trees and streams and hills.
Also age is a factor, I look at it as teen thing. It's tough after your early 20's. I probably dosed about an average of once a week between the ages of 15 and 22. Then maybe only 20 times over the last 10 years.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: The Frequent LSD Dilemma [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4058234 - 04/15/05 11:59 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Every single LSD trip I've had has been in NYC...and they've all been wonderful. I've only done it 8, and at one point six of those were in a six month period, that's about as intensely frequent as its ever gotten. I'm 22 now...and I have a feeling this summer it will be more frequent.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
    #4058270 - 04/15/05 12:15 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Try getting upstate, like by finger lakes, this summer and give it a whirl. You may be pleasently surprized. A lot of my friends from the City used to come here to MN to hang out for a few weeks just so they could dose heavily without being near the static. I think I only dosed at a few Dead and Blues Traveler shows in NYC, fun for sure, but too weird overall.
Everyones miles vary. Hope you have a great summer, I'm getting the itch now too.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Male

Re: The Frequent LSD Dilemma [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4058271 - 04/15/05 12:15 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

My girlfriend has only done LSD once, with me, and now she says she doesn't want to do it in the city...she'll only do it somewhere in nature, which sounds great to me. Camping trip is in order.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #4058559 - 04/15/05 01:25 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

We are planning a post  bonnaroo festivities in the smokey mountains.  I probably do 2 more of these potent white hits then :smile:.  Nature is key, we did ours last time on campus... there was a drunken fight across the way, cops always rolling by and what not. 

Nature is key.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Male

Re: The Frequent LSD Dilemma [Re: baraka]
    #4058573 - 04/15/05 01:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I guess doing them here in NYC you also get a little worried about going outside...especially because with school and all you're tempted to do it on the weekend, and that's when half of NEw Jersey and all of Long Island rolls on in and act like assholes all over Manhattan..bad vibes.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#4058600 - 04/15/05 01:34 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yeah my lsd dillema is definately lack thereof. guess its not that big in la. people are to into other stuff around here

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: The Frequent LSD Dilemma [Re: LedHead]
    #4065152 - 04/17/05 11:32 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i live in brooklyn now, but i grew up on long island. with the spring here now im looking forward to heading out to some of the nature preserves out on li, they have some real nice ones where u dont see too many people. planning a trip out there in a couple of weeks, i cant wait. i really hate the winter and that u pretty much have 2 stay in doors when trippin'.

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: The Frequent LSD Dilemma [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4065172 - 04/17/05 11:42 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

frequency is user dependent to the point of no relation. some people are called to crazy things..there's something to be said for tripping constantly, but its particular path^2.

a successful journey requires confort with your situation, just trust your gut and dont worry about it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom