Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #20995908 -

2.1 million for that???  :awewtf:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: Shins]
    #20995919 -

Shins said:
I live in North Vancouver.  Vancouver has a lot to do but personally,  I think going outside the city on a roadtrip or camping trip is nicer.  BC has some really beautiful wilderness.




I would definitely like to do something outdoorsy while there. If i do indeed go that is

Im a nature loving kind of guy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: FunnyFungi]
    #20995929 -

And I'm definitely not going just for drugs. lol

I mean, sure, id love to buy some bud while I'm there, but thats it. :stoned:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20996038 -

TheGreenArrow said:
Ya it makes little sense yo me that its not just legal in Vancouver.  Its pretty much fair game there. :shrug:



They have tried multiple times, it always gets shut down. I'm guessing it has to do with dealing with the massive political throwback it would cause with the states.


--------------------
we are all thought forms in a cloud of synchronistic events.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: MinnesnowtaNice]
    #20996768 -

What fallout would that be though? There hasn't been fallout really for Wa or Co really. All the bordering areas are down with the ganj except Idaho haha


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: twighead]
    #20996817 -

I heard rumors that the us said they would basically shut down the border and not trade with  Canada anymore. Course this was about ten years ago almost now. The United States won't legalize cannabis now because they know there is so much support for drugs again that if they do there is no more drug war, basically will snowball until all drugs that don't have a ( major ) negative effect on people will be legal. And is this a bad thing? Absolutely not.


--------------------
we are all thought forms in a cloud of synchronistic events.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: MinnesnowtaNice]
    #20996942 -

I've been to Vancouver many times and spent a month in Denver/Boulder too. They're both beautiful places, I like Vancouver cause it's sorta sandwiched between the ocean and the mountains. I haven't been in a while and lately when I go to BC is usually just for downhill biking or snowboarding closer to Alberta.. I used to visit family there all the time though. I did like Colorado a lot too.. Saw some bands in Boulder and met some awesome people and almost didn't wanna leave (I wouldn't have if I didn't run out of money and have plans coming up elsewhere).

They're both great places :shrug: just Vancouver might be more expensive but it's also right on the ocean, rains a lot though only time I remember it being sunny there was when I was staying on Victoria Island.. Colorado seemed to hardly rain at all for the month I spent there and they have legal weed which was pretty weird at first for me to just walk in to a dispensary and be greeted by someone asking you what type of high you prefer :lol: but it's pretty cool if you smoke I guess


--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #21004567 -

JohnnieYen said:
The Vapor said:
JohnnieYen said:
I live in the Vancouver, not downtown but in an urban area. Its a beautiful city and there are lots to do in winter. Temps are really mild right now, and the skihills are open.

You know why its called BC right? stands for Bring Cash.



It's not that expensive haha.




this house is listed at 2.1 million

game, set, match



yeah well he's not buying a house, he's going on vacation.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: The Vapor]
    #21004685 -

Yes, just a vacation.


I just want to escape for about a week. Nothing fancy.
Thats a reason id like to do something outdoors as well.


Go camping for 3 days of the trip and then in to the city for another 3-4 days. Nothing beats sleeping outside, free of charge. Let alone outside in a beautiful setting.


I was thinking a $1500 budget will cover me for that time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anybody here live in Vancouver, [Re: FunnyFungi]
    #21004699 -

i tented in pacific spirit park for a month, was nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you live in or near Vancouver, BC, Canada? WAN 637 19 03/15/16 01:38 PM
by 5150
* Vancouver to hand out clean, unused crack pipes
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 2,504 31 05/18/14 06:56 AM
by setb
* Doorknobs are now illegal in Vancouver (I'm not trolling).
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 4,369 44 11/22/13 10:03 AM
by LuSiD enthusiast
* Vancouver or Boston?
( 1 2 3 all )
holeclams 4,437 42 06/14/11 07:45 PM
by cdnshroom
* 420 rally vancouver video F1234K 1,258 11 04/24/07 09:43 PM
by Sebastian23
* Vancouver company intercepts LSD-laced mail
( 1 2 all )
dwpineal 2,699 25 07/23/13 11:38 AM
by Magicman69
* vancouver? Krishna 1,284 11 09/05/12 11:56 AM
by nicechrisman
* Amsterdam no...Vancouver yes??? matt66 735 1 06/15/04 11:14 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,101 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.