Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Unexplained High Fever
    #20992483 -

I had the strangest fever today that lasted less than an hour and spiked up to probably around 103°. It came on very suddenly. One minute I was fine, the next minute I was shivering uncontrollably and my skin felt very sensitive to the touch and my hands and feet were very cold. I had to get under a blanket next to a space heater to keep from shivering my teeth out of my head. That lasted about 15 minutes and once I was able to take my temp it was 101.9°. I measured it again every ten minutes or so and it would go down like a half degree each time. An hour later my temp was back to around 98.1°

I really don't know what caused this. I ate some soup that may have been overdue, but it didn't have any GI problems so that seems unlikely. The only other strange thing I did right before this started was going up into the attic to chase off some animal that was making a ruckus. It is always dusty and gross up there. :shrug:

Anyone ever experience anything like this?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unexplained High Fever [Re: koods]
    #20992657 -

It was probably when I texted you and you got all warm and fuzzy on the inside.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unexplained High Fever [Re: koods]
    #20993238 -

I don't think anyone here is qualified to diagnose this, but perhaps you had some quick/mild allergic reaction to the dust maybe there was some mold in the air as well?

:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unexplained High Fever [Re: yogabunny]
    #20993272 -

Or maybe I'm just that damn fucking sexy :smug:


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unexplained High Fever [Re: yogabunny]
    #20993336 -

yogabunny said:
I don't think anyone here is qualified to diagnose this, but perhaps you had some quick/mild allergic reaction to the dust maybe there was some mold in the air as well?

:shrug:



Oh not looking for a diagnosis more like just wondering if any has had a or or heard of a fever that lasts like a half hour like that. Everytime I've ever had a fever I'm usually sick for days.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/18/14 09:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unexplained High Fever [Re: koods]
    #20993379 -

Yeah that is a really strange reaction.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* uncontrollable shaking
( 1 2 all )
wearejellyfish 4,137 24 01/15/08 09:46 PM
by boxcarguy07
* Who else shivers when they're high? Visionary Tools 1,991 12 04/28/09 03:45 PM
by iamu
* Allergic? katiek89 1,092 4 11/23/07 10:02 PM
by GGreatOne234
* is insomnia normal when running a fever? moses 5,195 4 01/01/08 02:01 PM
by e3k
* fevered sex
( 1 2 all )
SneezingPenis 4,601 22 05/16/08 02:25 PM
by Mickalopagus
* Say it isn't so: Allergic to Beer? Euphoria 1,404 11 08/03/05 05:25 PM
by Skinnymofo
* damnit, now i have a fever what gives... ZippoZM 1,684 11 10/23/09 09:25 PM
by TrippyChick420
* Oww, religious fevour/fever! Visionary Tools 701 4 07/27/08 05:46 PM
by Lion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
452 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.