Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: SunnyD]
    #20884516 -

They're melting Daddyzomed, don't mind them.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Sheekle]
    #20884520 -

Sheekle said:
Melt harder.



Sheekle, you made a thread complaining about Thanksgiving. Melt harder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20884524 -

I wasn't complaining about anything.

You thought saying something is trashy is complaining, you're melting HARD. You're seriously FREAKING OUT.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20884527 -

Melting melting, lets melt together

:hug:




:trippinbawelz:


And I don't, I just said your playing me, because it sounded funny :lol:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: SunnyD]
    #20884548 -

Daddyzomed said:
We didn't do it, but still its fucked up
Imagine everyone around you getting killed and pillaged, and the ones the attackers deem as a good slave, are hauled away ( made up sceniorio )



That is fucked up, yet no hatred or anger comes into play for the countless other acts of violence that have been done and are being done in all parts of the world. America is always the bad guy, if the violence occurs anywhere else, we can only sympathize, "Oh, they're just struggling".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Sheekle]
    #20884564 -

Sheekle said:
I wasn't complaining about anything.

You thought saying something is trashy is complaining, you're melting HARD. You're seriously FREAKING OUT.



And I am melting because I dislike the term "we" being used to describe something that happened before our great great great great great and however far back it goes grandparents were even a thought?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20884567 -

That's because America is the only nation where violence and despair ever happened, the rest is just conspiracies. Even the Holocaust.

Trust me


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20884570 -

That is a whole nether topic, like furreal



Americuh cuh?



Cuh like furreal, we getting off topic. That is a whole other debate, that wont be happening, because im tired,

but America isn't always the bad guy, and the worlds fucked! except for a few small pockets :sun:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Sheekle]
    #20884571 -

Sheekle said:
That's because America is the only nation where violence and despair ever happened, the rest is just conspiracies. Even the Holocaust.

Trust me



You had me going at first, now the jig is up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20884576 -

peace of mind 1 said:
Sheekle said:
I wasn't complaining about anything.

You thought saying something is trashy is complaining, you're melting HARD. You're seriously FREAKING OUT.



And I am melting because I dislike the term "we" being used to describe something that happened before our great great great great great and however far back it goes grandparents were even a thought?



Well "we" is obviously just metaphorical for "our ancestors", as long as the message gets across in the end that's what matters.

Pointing out the we thing is a tell-tale sign of a catastrophic meltdown


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Sheekle]
    #20884580 -

Thanksgiving is trash. I wanted to make holiday pay and they wouldn't let me take my coworkers shift :crankey: If I can't make holiday pay, then no one should be able to enjoy Thanksgiving!



By the way, you're all wrong! Thanksgiving is about the abuse and slaughter of 45 million turkeys every year.
And I'm pretty sure they had venison on the first thanksgiving so your tradition is trash

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #20884585 -

Fuck em.  They lost.  Bitches need to get over it or get out.  You whiny white boy bitches can go back to wherever you think you came from any time you want.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: SunnyD]
    #20884586 -

What does "cuh" mean?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20884594 -

zappaisgod said:
Fuck em.  They lost.  Bitches need to get over it or get out.  You whiny white boy bitches can go back to wherever you think you came from any time you want.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass.



Damn, zappa. I used to never have a problem with you, but accusing me of being "whiny" for making a philosophical thread is probably the hardest melt I've seen in my entire time on the Shroomery.

Check out this class act, real whiner over here.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Sheekle]
    #20884602 -

Sheekle said:
"Hey, let's kill all of these peaceful people and take their land. We should then act grateful for what we got out of it and start celebrating this diabolical monstrosity on a yearly basis, forever." - Some trashy whores




What do you think?

Trash?


Intelligently discuss.



I've never killed anyone and I really hope I never have to.  Sure the whole start up (mythical or not) has a shitty backwards premise, but it's what you make of it yourself.  I take the time to get together with my friends and family to celebrate each other.  We get high, drunk, stuffed, and laugh about silly things we've done in the year.  I always have fun cracking jokes back and forth with my Apache friend.  I'm about as white as white gets for reference.  One time after a sharp and biting joke she snuck up behind me and sliced off a dread "Scalped you whiteboy!" :lol:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Sheekle]
    #20884607 -

I don't get the whole point of tradional thanksgiving food? The meal gets old af afterawhile




I Like to spice things up, Pounds and pounds of orgasmic stir fry done right, one year sounds :drooling: and maybe 100-200 hot wings done right another year,





TUrkey pie, and yams gets old




Also I don't think im getting offered thankgiving for a shift :frown:

I would make over 250$ in 10hrs if I did
Shit fuck
Sheekle said:
What does "cuh" mean?






Idk it was just some TRASH word I heard a lot a few years back, I think it means? like cuzz  *cuhh*  :lol:



I just said America *ca* ca *cuhh*

:lol:


I have a weird posting style, but its whatever


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: SunnyD]
    #20884615 -

How does eating a meal once a year get old?

Your taste buds are trash.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20884628 -

zappaisgod said:
Fuck em.  They lost.  Bitches need to get over it or get out.  You whiny white boy bitches can go back to wherever you think you came from any time you want.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass.



:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Sheekle]
    #20884640 -

Sheekle said:
How does eating a meal once a year get old?

Your taste buds are trash.





This post is trash



I just find the ideal silly






Also, I just spilled my kratom dose EVERYWHERE!!  holy shit all the meang da red......




:crazy2:


Fuck


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thanksgiving is the trashiest Holiday of all [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20884645 -

peace of mind 1 said:
zappaisgod said:
Fuck em.  They lost.  Bitches need to get over it or get out.  You whiny white boy bitches can go back to wherever you think you came from any time you want.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass.



:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:



This is going down in the Shroomery history as the hardest melt thread since Ythan threw this joint together. Pure gold right here. Look at those thumbs, every last one of them represents 100 pounds of pure melt.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 08:52 PM
by Ripple
* So what do you shroomerites think about thanksgiving?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
neuroshaman 4,392 63 11/28/13 09:52 PM
by JesusIsLord
* people who talk shit on thanksgiving
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sophistic Radiance 7,385 106 11/25/11 02:48 AM
by casket
* we should feel horrible for celebrating thanksgiving. fuck it! shit loads of food!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
evileye001 5,529 62 11/28/13 01:20 PM
by vinsue
* My psychedelic thanksgiving
( 1 2 all )
OctoberLeigh 2,406 22 11/26/10 09:34 PM
by OctoberLeigh
* Mornin peeps (thanksgiving) XUL 721 3 11/17/05 12:22 PM
by peepeepottypants
* All the fat is the Lord's: The Bible's guide to Thanksgiving dinner Confucian 412 2 11/29/12 01:04 AM
by The Vapor
* what a great thanksgiving :) hoopershroomer 517 1 11/23/07 03:24 AM
by Mocha Bear

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,654 topic views. 2 members, 202 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.