Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mornin peeps (thanksgiving)
    #4945624 -

Well today Is my last day of class then I got like a week and a half off. Hoorah~!

I am gonna call and see if I got a job at Wendys. If so then I may stay at school over my break. If not then ill go home, but either way there is gonna be some major turkey eating at my house over thanksgiving. Mmmm I dig cranberry sauce!


Whats everyone doin for the holliday? :goodmorning:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mornin peeps (thanksgiving) [Re: XUL]
    #4945859 -

Oh man, Wendy's is my fav fast food.
How do you have so much time off for thanksgiving?

My plan for thanksgiving is my families annual road trip out to Indiana on wednesday to stay with my 84 yr old grandma, who can be really funny during holidays. She's real sly about it, but on certain holidays, she certainly likes her wine and whiskey, and can really hold it...its just funny to watch her act like she doesnt.

Thanksgiving vacation is like super holiday for me, cuz we celebrate thanksgiving thursday and christmas on Friday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mornin peeps (thanksgiving) [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4945900 -

Quote:
How do you have so much time off for thanksgiving?



They changed next weeks tuesday classes to friday classes, and I dont have class on mondays or fridays, so I get alot of time off.

thats awsome, 84 grandma who puts back whiskey. shiiii


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mornin peeps (thanksgiving) [Re: XUL]
    #4945908 -

Yeah I have the same type of schedule, but my school likes to suck at life, and change tuesday with thursday...the only other day I have class. Enjoy your long break!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mornin peeps XUL 975 12 10/11/05 08:49 AM
by Gillette
* worst thanksgiving ever
( 1 2 all )
SoundTribeSector9 2,202 29 11/27/13 03:45 PM
by Magicman69
* LNC: Thanksgiving vacation!
( 1 2 all )
28064212 816 26 11/23/11 03:41 AM
by Nifflerz
* Happy Thanksgiving Ripple 1,837 9 10/16/02 02:51 AM
by juicemonkey
* Happy Thanksgiving!
( 1 2 3 all )
Bundy 2,030 40 11/24/11 06:43 PM
by RenzoSupreme
* Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
( 1 2 all )
Dork 1,762 22 11/22/12 03:43 PM
by larry.fisherman
* Mornin' Pub!
( 1 2 all )
circularvortex 1,724 38 01/19/09 04:45 PM
by skatealex2
* Early Mornin' Chattin'
( 1 2 all )
DarkElf 1,799 28 03/19/13 02:32 PM
by thoughts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
721 topic views. 5 members, 71 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.