Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore
    #20832789 -

I've become so numb and lifeless ..
Everyday I wake up all I can feel is the weight of my body, no emotions, no joy, barely a sadness, though my eyes look heavy and say otherwise.
I've stopped hanging out with people as I can't talk much at the moment and it's really draining to communicate the way I do, which is soft and patient, while others are basically yelling over one another to get heard.
I havn't felt the urge to have sex with my girlfriend for weeks now though she is the most amazing and beautiful thing I have in my life. I'm worried she's going to leave me for someone that has the energy for a more interesting relationship.
i'm only 27.. I know my hormones aren't working the same magic anymore but still is it normal to feel like this at this age?


And before anyone says anything. . I do excercise when I can, and I eat right :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20832806 -

Whens the last time you took a vacation?


--------------------
Thanks shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20832869 -

I feel the same man. My life has been a big failure but I have learned a lot from it. Learning to view it as a learning lesson rather than a bunch of wasted time has helped. I started to feel so down at one point I shut myself down just to keep from feeling because I couldn't handle it. Your brain is powerful and will do it to protect you. I don't know for sure if this is what happened to you but it sort of sounds like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20832880 -

I am in the same boat you are.

Edited by lines (11/13/14 04:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20833983 -

Anonymous said:
And before anyone says anything. . I do excercise when I can, and I eat right :wink:



Ah but do you actually have PASSION for whatever it is that you do in your normal day?

Do you like your job or school?
Do you like where you live?
Do you like your room?

Do you have plants, pets or art inside your house?
Do you play nice music in it?
Do you dance to this music?

Do you burn incense?
Do you light candles?
Do you massage your girl with nicely smelling massage oil?

OK you don't have the sex drive to actually bang her, no intercourse, fine, but do you put in the quality time for massage at least 2-3 times a week? There's more than one way to show care, patience and love through skin contact. Do you guys meet, do you dance with her? Do you cook for her at length, with exotic spices?

Speak a bit on those, you'll find a few more issues lurking in there.

As for you being 27, that has no real relevance. It's normal to feel like that at any age, whenever you stop following your real dream and passion in favor of following daily grind, minutia, uninspiring chores.


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20838265 -

Do you currently take any drugs?..

If so, which ones?


Why can't you talk much at the moment?


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Spacerific]
    #20839610 -

Sorry spacerific but your posts always irritate the shit out of me and come off as very condescending..

I don't have a 'daily grind' .
I am a wanderer. . . I wander and I write and I play music . And yes I love it.
There are plants all over my house aswell as beautiful cats and 100's of posters of events, upcoming protests, and political art. I do not live in a stagnant, sterile and uninspiring environment. It's full of beautiful girls, beautiful boys, and everything outside and in between the bullshit spectrum of gender.
I have no need for a vacation as I don't work and havn't for a long time.. Travel isn't my thing at the moment as so many relationships end up superficial and are very much transient though the connections may seem strong and magical at the time of travel.
I just don't 'feel' it at the moment. I barely have any memory of this past year as I haven't been present most of the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20840333 -

No need to be sorry my good man, feel as irritated as you please :cookiemonster:

Any real emotion is good, including negative ones. So why block it? As far as I'm concerned you should definitely let me have it.

Here' this one's on me, get it all out of your system:



Feeling better? Feel free to write a long rant about my condescending prick ways. Develop a healthy sense of outrage and as far as I'm concerned, feel perfectly free to speak up and put as much Tourette's syndrome into it as you please, because I don't really give a flying fuck nor will I go boo hoo over it. Express it if you have it, don't let forum rules and politeness get in your way, that stuff's for wusses.

Now, let's get back on track here.

Quote:
I've become so numb and lifeless ..
Everyday I wake up all I can feel is the weight of my body, no emotions, no joy, barely a sadness, though my eyes look heavy and say otherwise.



Quote:
I wander and I write and I play music . And yes I love it.



Now one of those has to involve some kind of self delusion and lying to yourself. Do you love it or are you numb and lifeless? They can't both be true at the same time.

Nobody says you should travel or take vacations. I happen to travel because I was bored as fuck with my home town, that's 100% subjective and personal, not some fucking formula for all. But you DO need to start following whatever fulfills YOU, and what I'm asking here is if you're actually doing that.

The pretty boys and girls on the outside won't do shit for you, if you long to do something and are settling for something less, because it's safer or pays better or you like the comfort zone.

Quote:
I just don't 'feel' it at the moment. I barely have any memory of this past year as I haven't been present most of the time.



Well where HAVE YOU been? Your mind wandered away from the present moment. That's perfectly fine, but WHERE was it wandering to? What did you WISH you were doing, while you were doing something else this past year?

Start following that stuff and you'll find you have plenty of stuff to get engaged in.

If you find my posts irritating that's fine, any emotion is better than no emotion and numbness. However if you also happen to find them useless, doing nothing for you, then summarily tell me to fuck off and leave this thread, I absolutely will, and in fact I'd also invite you to use the ignore button on me, as it solves the matter for good.

My thing here is to play the game, to let people advance their own process, wherever it is. We don't have to be buddies to do that, irritation is perfectly OK :thumbup:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Spacerific]
    #20841775 -

testoterone therapy,SSRI's,and exercise

cured


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #20841827 -

Whoa. That's a risky mix. You're setting yourself up to be on testosterone for life as your levels never normalize when coming off testosterone therapy. Was that to counteract the sexual side effects of the ssri? Just curious. I'm glad you found relief though!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Spacerific] * 1
    #20841863 -

I too have gotten mad at space, lol. BUT, he's a good guy n means well. He also happens to pop up with something I need to hear at the most crucial of times. But he's right, often times people fail to look at what's really going on. There are layers beneath layers beneath layers of defenses that we've put up because our mind is constantly telling us "scary stories." 2 1/2 years ago I ran from the cops drunk in my car. They chased me through town for 20 minutes, all while I was being filmed on the news. Well, I ended up driving my car into a river. I let the car go under without a fight, kept my belt buckled, and I was unconscious underwater before I was pulled from the water. when you feel the way you do, unfortunately there's not much people on the boards can say to flip the script in your mind. But from experience, I know that things get better. It's not going to happen overnight, but keep talking. Like space said, fuckin purge whatever shit you have on your mind, even if it's in an Internet forum. There's a lot of good people on here, n it's a safe space to vent. Get it off your chest homie!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20844745 -

Quote:
I've become so numb and lifeless ..



eat some magic mushrooms.

Intention: ask them why you feel numb and lifeless

Listen and participate and integrate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: zzripz]
    #20845064 -

Quote:
eat some magic mushrooms.

Intention: ask them why you feel numb and lifeless



Aaand after they answer that, ask them how to be joyful and entertained, fascinated and energetic, engaged, cheerful, or as I like to put it, taa-dee-dah, too-dee-doo, trololooooooo :courtjester: :biggrin:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Spacerific]
    #20846139 -

yes. magic  mushrooms are THE gods of giggles. It is sacred giggling that sees through all kinds of BS and sees connections, synchronicities, magic, wonders, relations

ask them to encourage sense of humour

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: zzripz]
    #20846160 -

mine should be ready in a week, FINALLY.

start with 2 grams????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help .. I really don't feel anything anymore [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20876568 -

No, not at your age. When you say you eat right, what do you mean?

Check out Denise Minger and people like Mike Adams and Sally Fallon.


--------------------
:mushroom2:pilzmogi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* misplaced tired and uninspired Grav 1,683 12 09/19/05 10:21 AM
by looner2
* No longer need drugs to feel good
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 5,806 29 05/06/03 11:40 PM
by tak_old
* I don't want to post this.... But it's bugging the hell me PJDIDDLE 3,635 19 06/02/03 04:20 PM
by Azmodeus
* Telling a girl how I feel... forevadazin 2,939 8 04/12/03 05:16 PM
by forevadazin
* those feelings of regret phishytrip 1,326 2 03/26/03 02:18 AM
by Sheepish
* Unmotivated, lethargic, uninspired, blah blah blah MOTH 2,062 6 06/07/04 10:16 PM
by 0xYg3n
* Life Vs NotLife
( 1 2 all )
Jared 4,641 24 04/24/03 01:48 AM
by twisted
* Disaffected GringoLoco 1,014 4 05/21/03 04:23 AM
by whole9

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,067 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.