Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: Sanguin3]
    #20801890 -

Sanguin3 said:
I think theyd actually have a bit less since the top of the bottom cake would be covered. I'd just fruit them individually unless you run out of space in your FC.




--------------------
Gyo's Better Grows
TNF Q&A :rockon:
AMU Q&A

Dominus fortunae meae sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: taGyo]
    #20801903 -

Cool. Thanks for the input! :laugh::thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: Sanguin3]
    #20801912 -

Sanguin3 said:
I think theyd actually have a bit less since the top of the bottom cake would be covered. I'd just fruit them individually unless you run out of space in your FC.



Oh yea duh, good call.


--------------------
"The earth is a very small stage, in a vast cosmic arena.
Our posturing’s, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that
we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged.
To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one
another, and to preserve, and cherish, the only home, we've ever known."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20805822 -

IslandStyle said:
Thanks! Good luck with yours too! I tried the WBS deal and 8/8 jars got Trich and some kind of dry dusty white mold crap on them. I'll have to stick with the PF tek since my PC is superrrrr shitty.



Grains can be done without a PC, you just need to increase times exponentially. So even with a crappy PC it can be done.


--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I actually rather enjoy it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log *DELETED* [Re: siko887]
    #20808746 -

Post deleted by IslandStyle

Reason for deletion: stupid question



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20839302 -

UPDATE! 11-14-14
Coming together nicely. Some were done a lot faster than others. Some have stalled, etc. The bulk is 3 1/4pint Ecuadors rez effect. Two double end cased are KSSS(only rolled one. Experiment) and the other 3 are Cambodians I just put in today.







A DMT extraction from ACRB just to pass the time. A/B method using CYBS' Hybrid Salt tek.


Edited by IslandStyle (11/22/14 02:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20840139 -

GOOD EXTRACT!
Gonna look into those teks for my own.

Can't wait to see your KSSS. Four of my five jars are fully colonized, thinking about throwing my master jar in there to make it six quarts of spawn for shits and giggles :]

I'll be watching! Love the experiment with the verm.
:rockon:


--------------------
Gyo's Better Grows
TNF Q&A :rockon:
AMU Q&A

Dominus fortunae meae sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: taGyo]
    #20843803 -

Thanks! I seem to get around 1.2 grams in 3 pulls with this tek each time. Thinking about doing a sodium carbonate, or heptane wash on them. When you fruit yours I would love to see them!:grin: My casing and the KSSS cakes are starting to knot up :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20866161 -

First pin! Ecuador. Tons of early stage primordia around too. Just little rocket ships ready to launch :rocket:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20866208 -

:innocentjoy:


--------------------
"The earth is a very small stage, in a vast cosmic arena.
Our posturing’s, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that
we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged.
To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one
another, and to preserve, and cherish, the only home, we've ever known."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: wowimflabbergasted]
    #20873412 -

11-21-14
UPDATE
Pins on my bulk popping up everywhere  :bananahorsey:




One of my KohSamuiSuperStrain cakes. The other is pinning too, just didn't get a good enough pic. It's bruised a lot too.



My other bulk subs colonizing. Spawned on the 19th 1 1/2 pint colonized brf per tupperware.
2 on the right are Ecuador and the left one is Cambodian. They're in a compost consisting of hpoo, elephant dung, verm, coir, and gypsum. Got three half pints dunking overnight with primordia on them. (2 KSSS and 1 Cam) The other cakes seemed to have stalled or slowed drastically.



--------------------

Edited by IslandStyle (11/22/14 03:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20874032 -

Can't wait to see how KSSS responds to cakes

:headbanger:


--------------------
Gyo's Better Grows
TNF Q&A :rockon:
AMU Q&A

Dominus fortunae meae sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: taGyo]
    #20874140 -

Well even now, the morning after those pictures, there are about 10 more pins on each cake. I know some may abort, but I'm still stoked. Throwing two more KSSS half pints in the FC today. The ones you see pinning are just 1/4 pints.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20874146 -

I have no clue why I didn't spawn any KS to bulk... I just did mostly EQ. I don't know why. Just did it without thinking.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20874148 -

I'm doing KSSS to bulk with a CVG casing layer so I'll keep you updated.
I just heard they performed better in bulk similar to Penis Envy.


--------------------
Gyo's Better Grows
TNF Q&A :rockon:
AMU Q&A

Dominus fortunae meae sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: taGyo]
    #20874255 -

Hmm I'll keep that in mind. I think I remember seeing that too. I'm excited to see yours! How far along are they? I still have two more half pint KSSS. One is at about 95% the other is at 80%. I think they're both stalled though :frown: if they haven't moved along in the next few days I'm just gonna birth, crumble, and case them. Don't have anymore compost. Just verm. Maybe a rez effect?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20874260 -

IslandStyle said:
Hmm I'll keep that in mind. I think I remember seeing that too. I'm excited to see yours! How far along are they? I still have two more half pint KSSS. One is at about 95% the other is at 80%. I think they're both stalled though :frown: if they haven't moved along in the next few days I'm just gonna birth, crumble, and case them. Don't have anymore compost. Just verm. Maybe a rez effect?



Or get some coir :thumbup:
Up to you though. I've seen some good rez flushes.

I have 3 fully colonized jars sitting in my fridge, just G2Ged to two more jars that are showing exponential growth, I have my master KSSS (obviously) and two MORE jars that are near 100 percent colonization. I want to use either 6 or 7 qts of spawn. Been doing research and I think they'll benefit from more spawn and a casing layer.

We'll see though.


--------------------
Gyo's Better Grows
TNF Q&A :rockon:
AMU Q&A

Dominus fortunae meae sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: taGyo]
    #20874376 -

taGyo said:


Or get some coir :thumbup:



I will probably do that. Thanks for reminding me! Forgot about coir for a minute. And damn, sounds like you've got your shit together. I foresee great things for you, friend :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: IslandStyle]
    #20874580 -

Shroom Gods Willing :lol:,

I'll be watching!


--------------------
Gyo's Better Grows
TNF Q&A :rockon:
AMU Q&A

Dominus fortunae meae sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: KSST-CAMBODIAN-EQ-GT-PESH. 2nd grow/grow log [Re: taGyo]
    #20874768 -

taGyo said:
Shroom Gods Willing :lol:,

I'll be watching!



Yes, may they be on our side! :growshrooms:
As will I be watching.:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cambodians and GT MrBoomer21 1,665 8 07/02/07 04:32 PM
by thedoc8
* EQ'S VS. GT'S
( 1 2 3 4 all )
XxMuSHRooMHeaDxX 10,982 67 11/21/01 04:18 PM
by Anonymous
* 2nd Flush off first cake nolongerinuse 998 5 05/16/08 07:50 PM
by nonlinear
* Created a monster on 2nd grow ray40cal 800 3 07/09/08 04:04 PM
by ray40cal
* Which is TC and which is EQ?
( 1 2 3 all )
laughingbuddha 5,010 40 03/13/08 01:46 PM
by dill705
* Re: my eqs are faster than my cams Anonymous 439 1 07/18/00 06:41 AM
by Anonymous
* just a couple of cake pix EQ 2nd flush SHROOMpimp 596 3 04/11/05 08:21 AM
by Photoguy
* GT or EQ ChemicalPixi 1,321 14 05/12/03 12:09 AM
by CRAZYFUKR

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
6,808 topic views. 19 members, 47 guests and 277 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.