Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
go see interstellar
    #20862945 -

That is all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: morrowasted]
    #20862952 -

Damn, I keep forgetting to catch it in theaters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: morrowasted]
    #20862966 -

Haha, dude fuck yeah man. Saw that shit last week, fuckin great movie. I'd see it again no doubt.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: Sheekle]
    #20862986 -

Best movie I've ever seen.

Seen it twice now, probably going for a third time this weekend in IMAX :laugh:


--------------------
Flex Your Rights - What to do when dealing with Law Enforcement



Know your rights! Don't talk to law enforcement officers under any circumstance, even if you are innocent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: moonsphere]
    #20862994 -

Is it Chris Nolan's best film? I've seen everything of his except for this one.

Is this movie better than 2001 A Space Odyssey? I only ask because I know it has some allusions to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20863007 -

PatrickKn said:
Is it Chris Nolan's best film? I've seen everything of his except for this one.

Is this movie better than 2001 A Space Odyssey? I only ask because I know it has some allusions to it.



Easily his best.


--------------------
Flex Your Rights - What to do when dealing with Law Enforcement



Know your rights! Don't talk to law enforcement officers under any circumstance, even if you are innocent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: moonsphere]
    #20863037 -

it's got a great visual effect to it and looks filmed welled; and it looks like it has an awesome story tied to it, as well.

definitely must see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: moonsphere]
    #20863046 -

This movie was a huuuge disappointment! I was so excited to see it and it let me down. Damn you Chris Nolan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: FractalMofasa]
    #20863053 -

FractalMofasa said:
This movie was a huuuge disappointment! I was so excited to see it and it let me down. Damn you Chris Nolan.



U must have impeccable taste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: morrowasted]
    #20863062 -

I started watching it on viooz and got about an hour in before i had to stop. First of all i didn't know it was with matthew mcsuperghey, his lines and the plot are typical hollywood hero bullshit, i was expecting this movie to be much more thought provoking, but it made me dumber.
I was actually going to go pay to watch it in theaters, glad i can stream it first and not waste my time.:thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20863071 -

Buttsnot said:
I started watching it on viooz and got about an hour in before i had to stop. First of all i didn't know it was with matthew mcsuperghey, his lines and the plot are typical hollywood hero bullshit, i was expecting this movie to be much more thought provoking, but it made me dumber.
I was actually going to go pay to watch it in theaters, glad i can stream it first and not waste my time.:thumbdown:



Nothing even happens in the first hour...


--------------------
Flex Your Rights - What to do when dealing with Law Enforcement



Know your rights! Don't talk to law enforcement officers under any circumstance, even if you are innocent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: moonsphere]
    #20863090 -

Waiting til next week when my brother comes out to visit for Thanksgiving, gonna go check it out in IMAX :sun:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: moonsphere]
    #20863092 -

moonsphere said:
Buttsnot said:
I started watching it on viooz and got about an hour in before i had to stop. First of all i didn't know it was with matthew mcsuperghey, his lines and the plot are typical hollywood hero bullshit, i was expecting this movie to be much more thought provoking, but it made me dumber.
I was actually going to go pay to watch it in theaters, glad i can stream it first and not waste my time.:thumbdown:



Nothing even happens in the first hour...



are the visuals cool and is it shot well?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: morrowasted]
    #20863102 -

morrowasted said:
That is all




k


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20863104 -

akira_akuma said:
moonsphere said:
Buttsnot said:
I started watching it on viooz and got about an hour in before i had to stop. First of all i didn't know it was with matthew mcsuperghey, his lines and the plot are typical hollywood hero bullshit, i was expecting this movie to be much more thought provoking, but it made me dumber.
I was actually going to go pay to watch it in theaters, glad i can stream it first and not waste my time.:thumbdown:



Nothing even happens in the first hour...



are the visuals cool and is it shot well?



Yeah it's wonderfully made.

The story is by far the best part about the movie though.


--------------------
Flex Your Rights - What to do when dealing with Law Enforcement



Know your rights! Don't talk to law enforcement officers under any circumstance, even if you are innocent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: moonsphere]
    #20863131 -

well, then that's all i ask. can't ask more then that. the first hour i guess is to... ehhh... build suspense? or maybe just for the eyecandy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20863194 -

The wife and I each took 2+ grams of cyans the night before we went to see this move.  It's a great one to sit there all afterburnt and zone out on.  Cider helps, so does pizza and pot. :stoned:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: go see interstellar [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20863202 -

Buttsnot said:
I started watching it on viooz and got about an hour in before i had to stop. First of all i didn't know it was with matthew mcsuperghey, his lines and the plot are typical hollywood hero bullshit, i was expecting this movie to be much more thought provoking, but it made me dumber.
I was actually going to go pay to watch it in theaters, glad i can stream it first and not waste my time.:thumbdown:



What did we learn about watching Hollywood movies to provoke thought?


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hi guys im Buttsnot
( 1 2 all )
Buttsnot 1,649 24 10/15/14 11:01 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* Interstellar?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
BlazeGlassDabs 7,230 100 06/24/16 07:33 PM
by psi
* Interstellar
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Bridgeburner 5,518 87 11/30/14 07:37 PM
by MorphinTime
* post the first word that comes to your mind
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2197 2198 )
Supernova 827,377 43,948 09/27/26 09:26 PM
by rqd
* Harvard students claim America is a bigger world threat than ISIS.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Buttsnot 6,415 74 10/26/14 03:04 PM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* Interstellar - Christopher Nolan - Garbage
( 1 2 3 all )
Senor_Doobie 4,371 49 06/08/15 07:51 PM
by I_was_the_walrus
* First ever interstellar asteroid confirmed
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 634 20 11/21/17 01:10 PM
by PartoftheSource
* Interstellar overdrive Seahawk1 509 6 04/14/12 10:36 AM
by DivineIntensity

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
991 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.