Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo
    #20855316 -

So racist, I would have joined in protest. What is wrong with people. Fire whoever was in control of the Twitter account. This is so terrible.

Black students walk out over school official’s tweet: ‘Every white girl’s father’s worse nightmare’


There is nothing wrong with white girls dating black/asian/indian men.
Students at Booker T. Washington High School in Norfolk, Virginia walked out of class on Monday to protest a school official’s Twitter message that referred to young black men as a “nightmare” for white fathers.

According to WVEC, the Twitter post was made in June by the school administrator, but students only recently noticed it.

The tweet was a reposting of a message from an account called @OrNahhTweets. It showed a photograph of seven white girls in prom-style dresses with seven African-American young men in tuxedos. The caption on the photo read, “every white girl’s father’s worse nightmare or not.”

Over a dozen African-American students walked out of classes with protest signs on Monday after they said that school officials and the school board refused to respond to their complaints.

“This was the only actual way we could get someone’s attention, was to walk outside. It shouldn’t have come to this, but [the administrator has] avoided all meetings and public speakings and emails, just avoided them all,” student Michael Lemelle told WVEC.

The students said that they didn’t want the school administrator fired, they just want officials to know how hurtful the tweet was.

“Me being a young African-American, I don’t think of myself as anyone’s worst nightmare,” Lemelle explained.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/black-students-walk-out-over-school-officials-tweet-every-white-girls-fathers-worse-nightmare/

Edited by Confucian (11/18/14 01:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: Confucian] * 3
    #20855331 -

:goodluckwiththat2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: qman] * 1
    #20855447 -

What the actual fuck.

I'm surprised only a dozen students participated in the walk out, those students deserve an apology, though I wouldn't feel any remorse over the person in question being fired.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: pirate-blues] * 4
    #20855461 -

Racist but still funny


--------------------
:leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: pirate-blues] * 4
    #20855464 -

It is a fucking nightmare. Have you seen how shitty the resolution of that picture is??? Somebody paid good money and get the shitty picture instead.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: Confucian]
    #20855475 -

:facepalm3:
Tis a silly place.


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: Ezuma]
    #20855493 -

I remember the day I told my dad I lost my virginity to a black boy.
Oh the chuckles!

:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #20855506 -

I'm glad that my parents are pretty progressive people that would accept any partner of mine regardless of race or gender as long as they weren't a shitty human being and they made me happy.
I already have given my parents enough headaches and premature grey hairs for all the other shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: Confucian] * 1
    #20855520 -

It is racism... It is also humor used in a non malicious manner.

That's why society is as fucked as it is, there's no particular line drawn at where a joke becomes offensive... Some people can say jokes but others can't?..I mean how many black people get in trouble for saying racist shit to white folk?... Even joking or malacious the number is non existent compared to whites that recieve flak...people PAY a to hear comics talk ahout racist jokes. And yes this was completely unprofessional for an administrator to do this, but racism is getting too out of hand. You say one small thing wrong and OHHH THATS RACIST!! .... Big deal. Get over it, someone says FUCK YOU, but there's no consequences for that?.. It's just uncharted territory..

I believe that if a joke is a joke, and has no malicious intent. then it should be excused as so.

Racism is FUCKNG Bologna. There's always the no life people who want to stir up the shit pot.


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: pirate-blues]
    #20855530 -

:lol: Supportive parents are awesome, wish I was as lucky!

My parents are Mormon so I'm sure they thought he would give me the mark of Cain.

But as upset as they were about that they were WAY more upset when I came out to them.
I got my ass kicked over that more then once.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: SARAtonin] * 2
    #20855569 -

I'm not generally offended by offensive humor, but the fact that a school official is tweeting it is beyond idiotic on their part, totally unprofessional and inappropriate to publicly broadcast -  teachers have been fired for less than that. Make your shit private people, especially if you're in education, you're supposed to be acting as a role model for those kids.

I don't understand why people get butthurt when they get offended by something an actor of musician says - yes they're famous but their job is to act in movies or play music, not be your kids personal role model.....this person's job DOES include being a good example and role model to the kids attending that school(who obviously have clear view of whatever twitter account their posting from.

SARAtonin said:
:lol: Supportive parents are awesome, wish I was as lucky!

My parents are Mormon so I'm sure they thought he would give me the mark of Cain.

But as upset as they were about that they were WAY more upset when I came out to them.
I got my ass kicked over that more then once.




I'm lucky as hell to have been produced by the people I was produced by, for sure. That's a real fucking shame on your parent's part, although I'm sure they're simply misguided and that they love you regardless. You haven't married your girl yet have you? Have you told them about it at all?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: ipraytomushrooms]
    #20855854 -

So
ipraytomushrooms said:
Racist but still funny



How is that funny at all? This is beyond fucked unless you are a racist. Imagine if you were black.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: morrowasted]
    #20855878 -

Keep it classy Norfolk.
Virginia:burke:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #20855938 -

I mean, racist or not, it's rather accurate.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: morrowasted]
    #20855992 -

If it were a black person who tweeted it, would it be OK to laugh at? Or would that still make me racist??


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: shadyy]
    #20855998 -

Simple, it would still be racist...

Let's not dwell on highly unlikely hypotheticals and stick to reality. White school administrators are are making highly racist tweets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: morrowasted]
    #20856008 -

morrowasted said:
Simple, it would still be racist...

Let's not dwell on highly unlikely hypotheticals and stick to reality. White school administrators are are making highly racist tweets.



The remarks are very inappropriate to say the least, but it's not every white girls father's worst nightmare, just many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: qman]
    #20856015 -

Including that administrator. Which is some fucked up racist bullshit.

I am white guy and I love having the freedom to date any race I choose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20856021 -

SARAtonin said:
I remember the day I told my dad I lost my virginity to a black boy.
Oh the chuckles!

:smilingpuppy:



You're a real winner... :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School Tweets "Every White Girl's Father's Worst Nightmare" as caption to Prom Photo [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #20856027 -

Having an opinion now days is not allowed unless its pc.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I made a date to Prom with this girl. should i go with her? Anonymous 857 14 03/14/05 01:10 PM
by WildRunner
* Georgia school's first non segregated prom cookeman 1,313 4 04/10/07 01:04 PM
by Dark_Star
* Prom tonite, wish me luck! psikooz 1,351 15 05/31/04 02:28 PM
by iloveraving
* scary as hell nightmare last night , wow. (long) DistortedEyes 915 3 06/18/05 09:54 PM
by dr0mni
* Younger girls
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 12,780 87 05/30/05 01:12 AM
by PaulAtreides
* My girl cheated on me the night before prom...
( 1 2 3 all )
whitey13 6,016 58 01/23/09 11:08 PM
by SlashOZ
* How to... Ask to Prom!!! razmablues 1,170 15 05/15/07 12:11 AM
by jewunit
* Prom downforpot 997 9 05/10/04 01:02 AM
by chinadoll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,209 topic views. 3 members, 742 guests and 214 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.