Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Webster10]
    #20792540 -

I never said I believe they are tapped into anything.

"If you believe something, you're automatically precluded from believing in the opposite, which means that a degree of your human freedom has been forfeited in the act of this belief." :tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792542 -

underfliptown said:
You guys are just promoting something that has so clearly fucked us over in the past. I dunno, you guys do your thing... whatever.



Making excuses and overlooking the actions of thieving scumbags are among the things fucking us over in the present.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #20792546 -

Im just saying. The problem isn't the scumbags, the problem is the society that produces these kinds of people. We have to change society so that these people don't exist. We need to improve communities, and give people somehting positive to live for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792568 -

No, the problem is the scumbags and those who excuse their scumbaggery.

You violate a law that affects no-one other than you... good for you. You violate a law that affects others and those that pay... go get fucked.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal] * 3
    #20792569 -

Patlal said:
Its with thread like these that you see who doesn't mind stealing shit and who do



And here is a link to the thread where you openly admit to cheating on your taxes. Maybe somebody should report you?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19685302

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #20792624 -

Patlal said:
BlindSophist said:
You sound like a swell dude to have as a roommate.



I'm an amazing landlord. I have been told several times. But that bitch fucked me over and I have been nice to her even after I kicked her out and still help her with shit despite the fact that I personally hate her. I have told her several times to change her fucking address and she didn't do it. I recieve her direct deposit welfare checks in my mailbox every 1st of the month giving proof every month that she is defrauding the city. I can't let that shit go.

And to answer your question, I am a swell dude to have as a roommate. I'm quiet, clean and I keep to myself. I am respectful, I don't steal shit or deliberately piss people off. If you're ever in a situation where you would need a roommate, you would be looking for a guy like me.



you open her mail too?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: berdinwall]
    #20792665 -

Narc


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20792705 -

Are you advocating it'd be better to let this person leech off of your tax dollars?


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: searching] * 1
    #20792755 -

searching said:
Snitches get stitches only applies to drugs because we all know those laws are bullshit. The term narc refers to narcotics.

You did the right thing OP. Why is everybody jumping on his case?  You're defending someone who is literally a parasite and is receiving welfare for no reason. Oh I know why, because Snitches get stitches is what all the cool drug dealers say. What if you see some 12 year old girl get raped? Is it still Snitches get stitches or no?



No it applies to everyone who works with police that is a hypocrite, or turns people in for personal gain, or because they get off on the power trip of turning someone in.

I think Patlal is somewhat justified because she was basically asking him to be involved in this scam, but the fact that he enjoys it shows that it is personal and also shows that he's not as totally professional in his job as a landlord as he could be.  Part of professionalism is keeping emotion and personal feelings out of business relationships.

Going to the police to report a crime should be about feelings of obligation to do the right thing, not revenge or some pseudo-karmic tool.

Regular people who go to the police because they think it is the right thing to do are not snitches.  People who go to the police to exact revenge for personal vendettas should be put in jail themselves.

If she was hot as fuck and offered to suck your dick to keep quiet and mail the checks would you still go to the police Patlal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #20792786 -

Regardless of what he/she does, there the ones doing it, let them get caught for it, don't snitch on them... Let the f*#king cops do there job. Cant stand a rat...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: warmach1ne]
    #20792798 -

warmach1ne said:
Regardless of what he/she does, there the ones doing it, let them get caught for it, don't snitch on them... Let the f*#king cops do there job. Cant stand a rat...



They're*, their*

You know what I hate even more than a rat? Someone who steals from others including me.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Webster10]
    #20792801 -

The welfare program was only supposed to be a short-term fix. It's quite retarded that so many people are abusing the system and feel like they're "entitled" I'm glad it's there for those who really actually need it. However, I've also seen a lot of people that just see welfare as a free money scam. I have a friend that receives welfare benefits and has a brand new top of the line vehicle, nice house, flat screens in almost every room, trips to Vegas, etc, etc....they sit on welfare throughout the year and the icing on the cake is that big tax return at the end of the year.:confused: Seems like they don't do a very thorough job of checking people's finances before they just start handing out the dough...


--------------------
:mushroom2::heart::ganja::bliss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792802 -

underfliptown said:
2 wrongs make a right now?



It is not a wrong to expose welfare fraud.  Or tax fraud.  In fact, it is a civic duty


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792804 -

underfliptown said:
Justify it however you want man. You should have contacted her and told her to fuck off. Instead you went crying to mommy and daddy. Ur lame bro...



Fuck this shit.  She was stealing from the people.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792829 -

underfliptown said:
When are you going to learn to mind your own fucking business. Let the government get ripped off.




that's a pretty dumb thing to say.

where do you think the government gets their money?


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #20792830 -

BlindSophist said:
It was the personal animosity that got me



The saddest part of this is that he wouldn't have done it if he didn't hate the skank. 



Patlal
What the hell is a direct deposit cheque?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: k00laid]
    #20792834 -

k00laid said:
underfliptown said:
When are you going to learn to mind your own fucking business. Let the government get ripped off.




that's a pretty dumb thing to say.

where do you think the government gets their money?



Not from him, that's pretty clear


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: k00laid]
    #20792835 -

k00laid said:
underfliptown said:
When are you going to learn to mind your own fucking business. Let the government get ripped off.




that's a pretty dumb thing to say.

where do you think the government gets their money?



:canthelpbutlaugh: underflip :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20793204 -

zappaisgod said:
BlindSophist said:
It was the personal animosity that got me



The saddest part of this is that he wouldn't have done it if he didn't hate the skank. 



Patlal
What the hell is a direct deposit cheque?



Its money that gets directly deposited in your bank account at a certain date and then you get the stub in the mail to confirm the amount


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20793333 -

I get it now.  It isn't a check, it is a receipt


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* !!!!Rumsfeld cleared of wrong doing in Iraqi Prison scandle says SECERT REPORT!!!!! C20H25N3O 1,180 8 03/14/05 07:55 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Bill Nye The Science guy - Below par
( 1 2 all )
SourceLimit 3,550 36 12/08/05 05:18 PM
by SourceLimit
* Consumer fraud case against a major corporation Silversoul 722 3 10/21/05 09:18 PM
by DNKYD
* "the hunger site" and CharityUSA LLC is a fraud... Vvellum 4,633 1 08/05/05 08:16 PM
by Vvellum
* Timothy Leary a fraud/sell-out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
zahudulallah 12,013 65 01/16/17 02:14 PM
by SARAtonin
* Report: World can end poverty by 2025 Kevin 829 8 04/01/06 11:10 PM
by TheDude
* Welfare Joke ForestTrip 754 7 06/25/05 12:00 PM
by ForestTrip
* Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report)
( 1 2 3 all )
beejay 5,214 40 12/15/04 10:57 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,945 topic views. 2 members, 20 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.