Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20792452 -

Bassfreak said:
you dont need to justify your actions. stop letting people troll you

you fucked over someone you dont like who was abusing the system. congratulations! id do the same



Bassfreak said:
you dont need to justify your actions. stop letting people troll you

you fucked over someone you dont like who was abusing the system. congratulations! id do the same



Bassfreak said:
you dont need to justify your actions. stop letting people troll you

you fucked over someone you dont like who was abusing the system. congratulations! id do the same



Yes bro i totally snitched on a Weed dealer about a week ago i usually mind my Own business but when someone is selling weed to teenagers is just wrong i always report people when they do illegal shit..... Like seriously if you dont like the laws mover to africa you parasites.  Ps patpal is my new friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Uzziel] * 1
    #20792455 -

Uzziel said:
I find it so fucking hilarious so many people stand up for a thieving scum who steals from welfare.

Shows what kind of person you really are. Probably the same thieving scum themselves.

LOL good job OP



The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem.

Lol

Abusing welfare in itself is fucked up in my book..
But breaching someone's privacy is what people are mostly mad about. Everyone agree that taking advantage of welfare is fucked, but digging into some one else's life, and going out of your way, and spending time to call JUST to fuck someone over is what I consider low.

Instead of letting her problems catch up to her the natrual way, he takes it into his own hands with pure malicious intent.

Which is what the problem is.. Nobody cares about the subject (yellow bitch) they care about the scenario


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #20792464 -

BlindSophist said:
You sound like a swell dude to have as a roommate.



He did the right thing.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #20792467 -

Patlal said:
One of my ex-roommate (who else at this point) has been living elsewhere than in the city of Ottawa and I constantly recieve welfare cheques with her name on it. I repeatedly told her to change the address, she never does. Always with a bullshit excuse that there's a problem on the welfare office's end. Welfare is paid by the City of Ottawa and I know for a fact that she doesn't live in Ottawa anymore. This has been going on for 3 to 4 months now. She managed to get maybe 2500$ during that time.

Now of course I can't prove any of this. But there's a city website (anynomous) that makes investigations. I they catch her, she's gonna have to pay it back with penalties. Now I know she won't be able to afford paying it back, so she is going to be royally fucked. Which is hilarious to me because she totally deserves to be royally fucked because she is a worthless parasite.

Dick move on my part. But I couldn't resist getting revenge. I've been fucked over by a few roomies in the last few years without having being able to get back at them. Either because they disappeared or because I'm too fucking nice for my own good. But this time around, I feel it is my duty as resident of Ottawa to declare this fraud. In the end, my property taxes are just about 2200$. I might as well have given her a 2200$ cheque. I absolutely cannot live with that thought.

There's also the fact that she's using MY address to commit fraud. She's making me part her her scam. That I absolutely CANNOT tolerate.


I don't believe in Karma but fucking Karma, bitch!!! Sweet revenge.



You shouldn't have done it out of personal animosity. You should have done it because she's a cheating scumbag.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (11/04/14 01:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20792468 -

It was the personal animosity that got me


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20792476 -

Dr.Dankhead said:
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem.

Lol

Abusing welfare in itself is fucked up in my book..
But breaching someone's privacy is what people are mostly mad about. Everyone agree that taking advantage of welfare is fucked, but digging into some one else's life, and going out of your way, and spending time to call JUST to fuck someone over is what I consider low.

Instead of letting her problems catch up to her the natrual way, he takes it into his own hands with pure malicious intent.

Which is what the problem is.. Nobody cares about the subject (yellow bitch) they care about the scenario




What the fuck are you even talking about? He said it himself right in the OP. He told her to change the address THREE times and she didn't. She's using his address to commit fraud. It's most definitely HIS business and in HIS best interest to stop this immediately.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #20792477 -

BlindSophist said:
It was the personal animosity that got me




Now thats funny from someone who takes everything personal. Like in any thread about people of color you try to get people whom disagree with you banned and scream racist........


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Edited by trekie (11/04/14 01:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792479 -

Patlal said:
Its with thread like these that you see who doesn't mind stealing shit and who do



That. Thieves are scumbags.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Uzziel]
    #20792487 -

Uzziel said:
I find it so fucking hilarious so many people stand up for a thieving scum who steals from welfare.

Shows what kind of person you really are. Probably the same thieving scum themselves.

LOL good job OP



:thumbup:


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #20792494 -

BlindSophist said:
It was the personal animosity that got me



Who cares what gets a person of your standing.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Cj-B]
    #20792497 -

Cj-B said:
Dr.Dankhead said:
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem.

Lol

Abusing welfare in itself is fucked up in my book..
But breaching someone's privacy is what people are mostly mad about. Everyone agree that taking advantage of welfare is fucked, but digging into some one else's life, and going out of your way, and spending time to call JUST to fuck someone over is what I consider low.

Instead of letting her problems catch up to her the natrual way, he takes it into his own hands with pure malicious intent.

Which is what the problem is.. Nobody cares about the subject (yellow bitch) they care about the scenario




What the fuck are you even talking about? He said it himself right in the OP. He told her to change the address THREE times and she didn't. She's using his address to commit fraud. It's most definitely HIS business and in HIS best interest to stop this immediately.



Good point...

You win. I accept defeat

:tongue2:
Chill your titties in ice water.


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Kinko]
    #20792500 -

Kinko said:
Bassfreak said:
you dont need to justify your actions. stop letting people troll you

you fucked over someone you dont like who was abusing the system. congratulations! id do the same



Bassfreak said:
you dont need to justify your actions. stop letting people troll you

you fucked over someone you dont like who was abusing the system. congratulations! id do the same



Bassfreak said:
you dont need to justify your actions. stop letting people troll you

you fucked over someone you dont like who was abusing the system. congratulations! id do the same



Yes bro i totally snitched on a Weed dealer about a week ago i usually mind my Own business but when someone is selling weed to teenagers is just wrong i always report people when they do illegal shit..... Like seriously if you dont like the laws mover to africa you parasites.  Ps patpal is my new friend



You snitched on someone selling weed.  :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792507 -

Patlal said:
Bassfreak said:
fuck up her life? lol

get a job



EXACTLY.

Find a way to make a living without being a fucking burden to other people.



Good, I'm glad. She should get in trouble for abusing the system :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Redwood] * 1
    #20792516 -

This thread is totally unshroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792519 -

Yes, your responses definitely were. Perhaps the thread would smell better if you stopped responding in it.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20792521 -

:chilldog:


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20792525 -

Do you just want a circle jerk man. You should welcome opposing views dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792531 -

I do welcome opposing views. I often provide them.

It's the moronic vitriol that most could do without.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20792536 -

You guys are just promoting something that has so clearly fucked us over in the past. I dunno, you guys do your thing... whatever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792537 -

underfliptown said:
Do you just want a circle jerk man. You should welcome opposing views dude.



Why should he? Anything you don't agree with is automatically, "unshroomy." Just tell us some more about how you think ants have tapped into higher intelligence.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* !!!!Rumsfeld cleared of wrong doing in Iraqi Prison scandle says SECERT REPORT!!!!! C20H25N3O 1,180 8 03/14/05 07:55 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Bill Nye The Science guy - Below par
( 1 2 all )
SourceLimit 3,549 36 12/08/05 05:18 PM
by SourceLimit
* Consumer fraud case against a major corporation Silversoul 722 3 10/21/05 09:18 PM
by DNKYD
* "the hunger site" and CharityUSA LLC is a fraud... Vvellum 4,633 1 08/05/05 08:16 PM
by Vvellum
* Timothy Leary a fraud/sell-out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
zahudulallah 12,013 65 01/16/17 02:14 PM
by SARAtonin
* Report: World can end poverty by 2025 Kevin 829 8 04/01/06 11:10 PM
by TheDude
* Welfare Joke ForestTrip 754 7 06/25/05 12:00 PM
by ForestTrip
* Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report)
( 1 2 3 all )
beejay 5,214 40 12/15/04 10:57 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,945 topic views. 4 members, 129 guests and 227 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.