Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms
    #20732318 -

Quote:
SEATTLE -- Officers were initially confused why the victim of a violent robbery would run off before they were able to return his stolen backpack. But, a bunch of hallucinogenic mushrooms reportedly cleared that confusion up real quick.
According to the Seattle Police Department, a plainclothes officer saw four youths kicking and punching a male victim then taking his backpack Saturday afternoon in downtown Seattle.

Officers arrived and arrested the suspects, but the victim ran off before they could return his backpack, according to police.

Officers opened the bag hoping to find something that would allow them to return it. Instead, they reportedly found a large amount of magic mushrooms.

The four suspects were booked into King County Youth Services Center for investigation of robbery.

Officers will not be returning the victim's backpack to him.



I'd run too lol

http://www.komonews.com/news/crime/Police-Robbery-victim-ditches-backpack-full-of-magic-mushrooms-279801402.html


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Xero1]
    #20732419 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Xero1]
    #20732427 -

Yeah I would've booked it. It would've been tragic if he went back to get it and got popped :lol:



:trollcop:


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #20732458 -

If they were returning it, I doubt they'd want to look inside. Better safe than sorry I guess.


--------------------
:leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Xero1]
    #20732610 -

LOLOL


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: VivaLaMushie] * 4
    #20732616 -

This happened because of all those people abusing the word "shroomy" last night

Thanks a lot guys

:thumbup:


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20732715 -

Ditching a backpack of mushrooms is nothing at all. At the rate these fuckers grow, you could have them replaced in a week


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Patlal]
    #20732862 -

Don't you mean a month? Haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: s240779]
    #20733213 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: koods]
    #20733232 -

Holy shit


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: koods]
    #20733306 -

Nice


--------------------
Dream it, plan it, build it, do it

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: koods]
    #20733338 -

koods said:




Couldnt have put it in a bag at least? gross. haha.


But yeah doesnt sound like the cops had interest in the bag till he ran from it


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Xero1]
    #20733444 -

Xero1 said:
Officers will not be returning the victim's backpack to him.



No way -- really?  They won't be returning his backpack full of magic mushrooms to him??  What a crock.  I'd say that it's about time for the victim to file some serious complaints with the officers' superiors and request that they:

1.  Immediately fire the officers who refuse to return the victim's backpack full of magic mushrooms to him (with the officially-stated reason for firing the officers being that 'the officers in question were being completely and entirely 'unshroomy' with their refusal to return the backpack and -- also -- just simply ARE completely and entirely 'unshroomy' in every way', and that is simply unacceptable).

2.  Immediately replace the fired officers with 'shroomy officers'.

3.  Have one -- or more -- of the 'shroomy officers' return the victim's backpack full of magic mushrooms to him -- no questions asked.

4.  Have one -- or more -- of the 'shroomy officers' ask the victim to share his magic mushrooms with them and both the victim -- and the officers -- can experience a life-changing experience together, which will convince the tripping 'shroomy officers' to join the Shroomery Forums and quit their jobs so that they can post all day and all night -- every day.

5.  Once convinced of the amazing -- and incredible -- world of magic mushrooms, each of the previously-hired (and now unemployed) 'shroomy officers' can fill THEIR backpacks with magic mushrooms, only to become victims themselves and -- at first -- have currently-employed (but 'entirely-unshroomy') officers refuse to return their backpacks to them, only to have the unemployed 'shroomy officers from the past' file some serious complaints to the 'unshroomy officer's / officers' superiors and going right to Step 1 above ('Immediately fire the officers', etc.) and going one-by-one until reaching Step 5, at which point -- once having reached the last thing to do in Step 5, go back -- yet again -- to Step 1, etc. etc. etc. (and let it never end!)

What do you think?

:insano:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20733491 -

^^^ I am not sure if my above post makes any sense at all, but it made sense perfect sense to me when I was writing it.

:insano:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20733595 -

Amphetamine Viper said:
^^^ I am not sure if my above post makes any sense at all, but it made sense perfect sense to me when I was writing it.

:insano:



tl;dr


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Herbologist]
    #20733648 -

Herbologist said:
Amphetamine Viper said:
^^^ I am not sure if my above post makes any sense at all, but it made sense perfect sense to me when I was writing it.

:insano:



tl;dr



How I feel about 99% of her posts


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Herbologist]
    #20733649 -

Herbologist said:
Amphetamine Viper said:
^^^ I am not sure if my above post makes any sense at all, but it made sense perfect sense to me when I was writing it.

:insano:



tl;dr



I am assuming you are replying to my post with the '5 steps to success with only a backpack full of magic mushrooms' and not to the second post (the one you quoted above).

The '5 steps' do take a little bit of time to read entirely, but I feel that -- so long as the reader is patient -- it is worth the read. :shrug:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20733661 -

None of your steps require surrendering your free will to a higher power.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Webster10]
    #20733670 -

Webster10 said:
Herbologist said:
Amphetamine Viper said:
^^^ I am not sure if my above post makes any sense at all, but it made sense perfect sense to me when I was writing it.

:insano:



tl;dr



How I feel about 99% of her posts



I pretty much always have a lot to say about everything I think about, as I have a very expressive and complex and seemingly-endless thought-train / manner of thinking and way of expressing myself compared to most individuals, and -- unfortunately -- that doesn't work for many of the individuals who try to read my posts / replies or just don't start in the first place.

Still -- I believe in always saying all of what I have to say and always saying all of what I want to say (instead of saying less to benefit those who aren't patient enough to read my posts / replies).

:awesome:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: koods]
    #20733676 -

koods said:
None of your steps require surrendering your free will to a higher power.



I have already sworn my soul to the Lord God Almighty not long ago (being as I am a Christian and that I felt that it was appropriate for myself to do).  Thank God!!  :heartpump:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Police
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 2,992 30 12/18/04 12:18 PM
by The_Surrealist
* Just a few Drug War Victims LSDempire 2,888 16 04/29/05 01:54 PM
by BoneMan
* just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,715 25 03/06/05 12:52 PM
by TODAY
* Semi-bank Robbery? SneezingPenis 1,820 19 03/06/05 01:54 PM
by SneezingPenis
* the world is full of stupid people Yoschie99 1,302 6 02/28/03 02:40 PM
by oDin
* Fellow Americans - Police Road Blocks - Mandatory Searches?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silven 11,641 80 11/25/04 08:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Full Moon
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 4,178 31 11/29/04 11:45 PM
by Dastoner
* any backpackers in the site?
( 1 2 3 all )
kadakuda 3,720 43 08/14/04 03:20 PM
by Mixomatosis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,678 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.