Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same
    #3875249 - 03/05/05 10:52 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

i found this out the other day, im going to go and buy myself a few sets of keys and cuff's

and a little hint, when getting arrested and put in the back of the patroll car, the thing that keeps you locked in the back is a child saftey lock, all you have to do is hit it up or down, and youre golden to open the door and run un-expectedly

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3875274 - 03/05/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

http://www.dtdistributors.com/zakhake.html

a key distributor

and a link for the few other types of cuffs and keys

http://www.dtdistributors.com/hahake.html

enjoy :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #3875279 - 03/05/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
and a little hint, when getting arrested and put in the back of the patroll car, the thing that keeps you locked in the back is a child saftey lock, all you have to do is hit it up or down, and youre golden to open the door and run un-expectedly

not in the ones I've been in, there were no door release handles, and the thing
that really kept me in the back of the car was the fear of being beaten while hand cuffed.

Invisiblefearfect
    #3875280 - 03/05/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

haahaha great info :thumbup:

i heartily endorse running from the cops

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: fearfect]
    #3875285 - 03/05/05 11:04 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

"not in the ones I've been in, there were no door release handles, and the thing
that really kept me in the back of the car was the fear of being beaten while hand cuffed."

well the ones i have been in are, once while being taken in for too many speeding tickets to post bond i just un-locked the door and got out when i got there

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: fearfect]
    #3875311 - 03/05/05 11:15 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

I only run from the cops before the bust me, but once they get me I don't care to run...well if they don't have my info or anything it's worth a shot I guess. Depends on the situation. But I've never done anything horrible. And almost every time I've been busted by a cop its ALWAYS been the same one except once. But me and that cop are cool. He really likes me and so he's let me off the hook a few times. Like once, in high school, I was across the street from school smoking a joint with 2 friends. Cop rolls up, I'm the one currently hitting the joint, we did not see him coming at all. My back was facing where he was coming (one way road) and my 2 other friends were supposed to be keeping an eye out. But anyways the cop gets out, and I naturally try to hide the joint. He's like "I saw you two guys smoking a joint when I was down the road" to my 2 friends. He looks at me, this was one of my first encounters with him where I was the one getting in trouble, but I've known him for quite some time now. But I'm nervous and points to me and says "You, go into class" and so I'm thinking to myself "alright, this is relaly cool". But I felt bad for my friend who had a quarter ounce in his backpack, and my other friend had an 8th. But luckily when the cop was searching their backpacks he didn't find any of it, but they got in trouble for smoking and shit.

The next time after that, again at fucking school, I had a pipe in my backpack and I got sent to the principals office for not behaving in class or something and my principal (who i was cool with) was like, "I don't want to do this, but I'm gonna have to search our backpack" (he knew i was a pothead and this procedure happened almost EVERY time i was in his office, but he was chill with me and let me loose on lots of stuff) So he did, found my pipe and some roach clips that I had no idea were in there. So the cop comes, same cop as before. They send me out of the office so they can talk, I'm sitting in the main office kinda nervous cause this was ognna be my first REAL bust or whatever youw anna call it (I was like 15 I think). So they call me back in, and they are like "we think it is for the best of you that you don't get a ticket and just get a 5 day suspension." I was totally cool with that.

2 years later, skipping school, smoked a few bowls, got pulled over by the same cop. Got searched had weed and a pipe, got arrested, got taken to the station and all that jazz. Since I was only 17 he had to call my parents, and he was like "I hate to have to give you this call, cause your son is a really nice kid and I really don't want to get him into trouble but I can't get him out of this one right now but he had..[blah blha blah, talking about my weed and shit].) and he apologized for me for not being able to get me off the hook since his sergant knew about it or something because he was radioed. But I got the ticket dropped.

There are some other ones with that cop. But i'm too lazy and I'm sure you don't care.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#3875315 - 03/05/05 11:16 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

thats why they remove the handles in many precincts, my father in law services cop
cars for the county, often times he's instructed to take the rods off of the inner
door handles in the newer cars, he also gave me a warning that the new intrepid
cop cars are having some serious problems with brakes... I'm begging for a caprice

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3875318 - 03/05/05 11:18 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

im interested, im stillsaying that its nive to have to option to run

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
    #3875367 - 03/05/05 11:33 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

im just tryin to stay out of cuffs at this point ...ive been locked up 4 times now

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: camelsmoker]
    #3875377 - 03/05/05 11:36 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

camelsmoker said:
im just tryin to stay out of cuffs at this point ...ive been locked up 4 times now

Indeed. As Mark Twain once said; "It's easier to STAY out of jail than it it is to GET out of jail"...

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3875394 - 03/05/05 11:44 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

How about just dont get arrested in the first place????

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3875398 - 03/05/05 11:46 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Er, yes...
That's what he meant...

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3875407 - 03/05/05 11:50 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Oops, didn't specify who i was replying to.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3875783 - 03/06/05 01:58 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

being cuffed sux. i want a univeral key too.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3875787 - 03/06/05 01:59 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Oh, I see. My bad then...

OfflineTomatadunothing
Stranger

#3876194 - 03/06/05 03:59 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

Yeah, I've had some kinky ass girlfriends, and I can tell you that there are 2 basic types of cuff keys most pork cary around. One is substantially more popular than the other, as well. I have a couple of the popular ones with me most of the time, but I just do my absolute best to keep from getting put in cuffs in the first place. Although it has been on my mind a bit lately...

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: Tomatadunothing]
    #3876325 - 03/06/05 06:43 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

if you try run

--------------------

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3876326 - 03/06/05 06:44 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

hell even if you dont run  :shrug:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: Tomatadunothing]
    #3876390 - 03/06/05 07:36 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Tomatadunothing said:
I just do my absolute best to keep from getting put in cuffs in the first place.

well, a lessone I learned a long time ago, if you're in the position to need the
key, they already know who you are and they will simply add 3+ more charges,
resisting, eluding and escape, escape carries a 5 year minimum in this state,
cross a state line and it becomes federal jurisdiction

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: just so you all know, all police handcufs are keyed the same [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3876433 - 03/06/05 08:07 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
the thing that really kept me in the back of the car was the fear of being beaten while hand cuffed.

:yesnod:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale