Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20733685 - 10/21/14 02:09 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Amphetamine Viper said:
Quote:

koods said:
None of your steps require surrendering your free will to a higher power.

I have already sworn my soul to the Lord God Almighty not long ago (being as I am a Christian and that I felt that it was appropriate for myself to do).  Thank God!!  :heartpump:

Would he not have your soul regardless of you swearing it to him?  :philososloth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

Loc: California, The United St... Flag
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20733740 - 10/21/14 02:22 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Quote:

Amphetamine Viper said:

I have already sworn my soul to the Lord God Almighty not long ago (being as I am a Christian and that I felt that it was appropriate for myself to do).  Thank God!!  :heartpump:

Would he not have your soul regardless of you swearing it to him?  :philososloth:

If I didn't feel that it was appropriate (and necessary) to do, I wouldn't have done it.  I, myself, don't believe that God has anybody's soul without them genuinely swearing their soul to God.  Many people swear their souls to the Devil (a.k.a. 'selling one's soul to the Devil') and I believe that the Devil DOES get their soul once they swear their soul to the Devil / sell their soul to the Devil.  Same goes for 'swearing one's soul to God'.  However -- unlike the Devil -- I don't believe you can 'sell your soul to God' -- you can only swear it to God.

IMO.

--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Police: Robbery victim ditches backpack full of magic mushrooms [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20733767 - 10/21/14 02:27 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Amphetamine Viper said:
Quote:

Webster10 said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

Amphetamine Viper said:
^^^ I am not sure if my above post makes any sense at all, but it made sense perfect sense to me when I was writing it.

:insano:

tl;dr

How I feel about 99% of her posts

I pretty much always have a lot to say about everything I think about, as I have a very expressive and complex and seemingly-endless thought-train / manner of thinking and way of expressing myself compared to most individuals, and -- unfortunately -- that doesn't work for many of the individuals who try to read my posts / replies or just don't start in the first place.

Still -- I believe in always saying all of what I have to say and always saying all of what I want to say (instead of saying less to benefit those who aren't patient enough to read my posts / replies).

:awesome:

But half of your posts are just an alternate way of something you just said. Fifty percent of your opinions / posts on shroomery.org are merely a repetition of your previously layed out / explained subjective philosophies that are typed adjacent to the repetition.

See what I mean? I'm sorry but it really makes me want to kill myself sometimes.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies