Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 |
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20710843 -

musiclover420 said:
Sounds intense, do you remember if either of you experienced much nausea? I am just wondering since it was such a long experience and if that was due to a really high maoi dose atleast some mild nausea would be expected.

And I am not surprised about the lack of ritual, I have yet to do much of that type of thing myself. But I bet if you repeated the experience in a more ritualistic way it could lead to a spiritual type experience. It's pretty crazy how much of a difference something like intent and or meditation can effect an experience of that nature.



My fiancé threw up around 1.5 hours into the experience, but I was neither nauseous nor did I throw up. :shrug:

And I think that you are probably right about intent affecting the experience (for better or for worse).  I didn't have any 'specific intent(s)' for my ayahuasca experience (aside from the intent to just see first-hand what an ayahuasca experience is like -- along with my 'then-boyfriend' / current fiancé 'Sean' (a.k.a. 'HB' on the Shroomery Forums) and I was very interested and excited for the experience, considering all the incredible and amazing 'trip reports' that I have read / seen on YouTube (including documentaries of native tribes doing ritualistic ayahuasca sittings) prior to my ayahuasca experience.

Two things that really stood out from our ayahuasca experience were:

1.  My seeing 'self-building' / 'self-constructing' / 'multi-colored' / 'constantly changing' 'Mayan architectures' in (and / or on) the carpet of my fiancé's room at the peak of the experience (except the colors of the 'Mayan Architectures' in (and / or on) the carpet were not like any colors I have ever seen before -- it's as if I saw colors that don't exist in the universe and / or cannot be seen unless the individual is on ayahuasca (as well as with smoked DMT, as per my fiancé's acknowledgement after he smoked DMT for the first time).

2.  Sean telling me after the ayahuasca session that -- at one point during the peak of the experience --  he saw 'futuristic, unbelievably intelligent / smart, living, sentient, glossy pitch-black-colored "cockroaches", all slightly larger than a large, 6.75 foot-tall person with bodies made up entirely of the toughest-known 'armor' in existence (meaning: bodies made up entirely of 'body armor') as well as entirely unheard-of and never-before-seen high-powered weaponry.  Sean told me that the so-called 'futuristic cockroaches' were staring right at him, with the 'leader' of the 'futuristic cockroaches' dead center in Sean's vision and staring right into Sean's eyes (as Sean was staring right back at the leader's eyes).  The 'futuristic-cockroaches' had blood-red, self-illuminated eyes, and were 'trying to learn about Sean' by simply looking at him and trying to communicate with him audibly with an unknown / as-yet entirely-unheard-of language and entirely unique bodily sounds. 

Neither Sean nor I know exactly how much the 'futuristic cockroaches' learned about (or -- already know about) Sean, but -- on our end -- Sean did figure out that the 'futuristic cockroaches' were literal, real-life aliens from somewhere else in the solar system and / or galaxy and / or universe and that they communicated both audibly and by way of actual telepathy (and that they were not ACTUALLY 'cockroaches' like we have on Planet Earth, even though they looked so much like cockroaches), and that they were an as-yet never-before-heard-of creature by humankind) and that they were (and / or are) not only incredibly intelligent and smart and curious creatures / aliens / beings / entities (whichever is most accurate), but -- also -- they were (and / or are) an incredibly / unbelievably aggressive and deadly 'warring' type of creature / alien).

Sean told me that the 'leader' of the 'aliens' was (and / or still is) not only their literal leader, but -- also -- was (and / or still is) their main 'diplomat' (such as when it comes to creating -- and managing -- a diplomacy with other beings / entities, such as a diplomacy with Sean and myself).

According to Sean (along with my translation of the language that the 'aliens' speak), that entire part of the ayahuasca experience -- with the 'alien creatures', from beginning to end -- ended with the leader of the 'aliens' declaring diplomacy with Sean and myself, and then -- according to Sean -- all of the aliens (starting with the leader) simply 'blended into the black background seen with one's eyes closed' in a matter of only seconds, and -- then -- that was it.  The 'aliens' were gone (or -- at least -- so it seemed).

Sean never again saw any and / or all of the 'aliens' since then.  I, myself, only know what the 'leader alien' looks like because Sean sent me -- through means of telepathy -- a high-quality mental image of the 'leader alien' (exactly the way the 'leader alien' looked to Sean) and I still remember (to a great extent) what the 'leader alien' looked like through Sean's eyes (and still may look like today).

Well, there you have it -- two very, very memorable parts of our ayahuasca session that set ayahuasca apart from other psychedelics (in both Sean's -- and my -- opinion, anyway), in that neither Sean nor I have ever -- before our ayahuasca session -- ever seen such unbelievable visuals (like the multi-colored / never-before-seen colors of the 'self-transforming Mayan architectures' that I saw in the green carpet) that no other psychedelics -- even at very high dosages -- has ever duplicated.

And -- in addition to my 'Mayan architectures' that I saw -- Sean's 'meeting with the aliens and their leader' was completely and entirely (100%) unique and exclusive to ayahuasca (that statement being based upon the very many experiences of Sean and I with so many tryptamines and phenethylamines at varying dosages and never having 'the Mayan architectures' and 'meeting with the 'aliens' being duplicated with any other psychedelic and / or other psychoactive chemical that Sean and I have ever taken).

The only other experience that  Sean has ever had (that was even slightly similar to the 'meeting with the aliens') was his experience with smoked DMT, where -- as I mentioned either earlier in this thread (or in another thread) Sean had a literal, entirely-realistic meeting with a 'female guardian angel / being' -- as well as seeing (when his eyes were closed) 'self-folding neon-elves who folded out of 4-dimensional, neon-yellow walls in 4-dimensional space and time and took notes of Sean (the actual contents of the notes being entirely unknown to both Sean and myself, at least) and -- after the 'elves'  took their notes of Sean in writing on what looked somewhat like paper -- they 'folded-back into the walls', only to be replaced by more 'elves' doing the exact same thing as the 'elves' before them  -- taking notes of Sean and then folding-back into the 4-dimensional walls.  That is all that I remember of what Sean told me of his smoked DMT experience.

So -- finally -- based on the experiences that Sean has had with both the 'aliens of ayahuasca' as well as the 'elves of smoked DMT' and -- lastly -- based upon both Sean's (as well as my own) reading of the entire 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule' book by Rick Strassman (along with the very, very many statements in the book regarding 'alien contact' and / or 'otherworldly-contact' with both smoked DMT and ayahuasca), I feel like I can safely conclude that DMT (when smoked and / or when taken orally as DMT / MAOI mixtures a.k.a. 'ayahuasca') is so much -- if not entirely -- unlike all other psychedelics, mostly due to these visions of -- and / or actual, real meetings with -- actual, real-life (in my opinion, anyway) 'aliens' / 'otherworldly-beings' / 'otherworldly-entities' / 'never-before-seen creatures'. 

There is just something about DMT that makes it so unbelievably unique and different from any and all other tryptamines (that Sean and I have taken, at least) and -- also -- unlike any and all phenethylamines that Sean and I have taken. Both smoked DMT and ayahuasca -- it seems -- simply have something about them that is so unbelievably unique and that sets them so far apart from all other psychoactive chemicals that -- as far as ratios go -- 3 out of every 4 'ayahuasca trip reports' that [both] Sean and I -- myself -- have read (written by all different people from various backgrounds and in various stages of life) state seeing, hearing, touching (or being touched), feeling, speaking with and / or meeting never-before-seen / never-before-heard-of 'aliens' / 'entities' and / or 'beings' (whichever of the name(s) / term(s) is -- and / or are -- most appropriate to call these 'aliens' / call these 'aliens' by).

So: 75+% (out of 100%) of individuals who have smoked DMT and / or drank genuine ayahuasca brew have reported these 'aliens' / 'other-worldly beings' and / or 'other-worldy entities' -- of all kinds -- doing all sorts of things, be it communicating (or -- at least -- attempting to communicate with the DMT-user) or doing other things (such as with my fiancé and his '4-dimensional wall-folding-elves' that 'took notes of him' (:taking notes: <-- that is almost exactly what it looked like to Sean, except that it was 'elves' taking notes, not a smiley-faced graemlin :insano:) -- as well as -- with his 'futuristic / aggressive / warring / armored / armed and dangerous cockroach aliens that are over 6 feet tall' (in contrast to the 'normal cockroaches' on Planet Earth that are quite a bit smaller than an adult human's hand).

Bottom-line: what is it about DMT (both smoked DMT and ayahuasca) -- especially when compared to other non-DMT psychedelics -- that makes it bring about these [previously] 'completely unheard-of', 'alien', 'realistic' (and -- maybe even 'actually real') 'beings' / 'entities' (or -- whatever the proper term / name for them is) into the DMT-user's experiences?  :shrug:

:alientransform:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20710855 -

tl;dr

Easy on the Amphetamine there, Viper...:willynilly::insano::typing: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: vinsue]
    #20711428 -

:lol: Oh Vinsue
:youresilly:

Sounds like an amazing experience AV, I personally think the difference has something to do with how similar DMT is to naturally occurring  neurotransmitters, that coupled with the MAOI's effects seem to create an incredibly realistic experience. Awhile back I tried oral dmt from phalaris grass and It was as if the grass was welcoming me into contact, my CEV consisted of fractiling fields of grass almost sticking out and what felt like a warm greeting. It was all incredibly relaxing and pleasant, at one point I started doing breathing exercises and experienced the most intense euphoria of my life. It was as if I could feel every cell in my body rejoicing at the oxygen I was pumping into them.

I am a bit jealous of your entity contact, I have yet to make any direct contact myself besides what felt like glimpses. Like a face popping into my CEV directly in front of mine and staring face to face before leaving.

Did you or your partner use any cannabis before or during the experience? I am interested because my second oral dmt experience I felt as if the "haze" of cannabis was fogging up what otherwise would have been crystal clear visions. It gave me the definite vibe I should take a long break before going back more clearheaded.

I also wonder how different both your experiences might have been without the pre conceived notions from reading the spirit molecule. Thanks for writing that up, sounds like your partner made the brew right :lol:
:raisemyglass:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: vinsue]
    #20711500 -

vinsue said:
tl;dr

Easy on the Amphetamine there, Viper...:willynilly::insano::typing: . . . :peace:



LOL.  Don't worry -- you are accurate when it comes to the 'illicit amphetamine compound' users who are obvious when they are tweaking because of seemingly 'over-doing' and / or 'being overly-obsessive' when it comes to writing and / or talking, but -- I myself -- only take prescribed Vyvanse once daily at a fairly low dosage (40mg a day, with the lowest prescribed dosage being 20mg a day and the highest single capsule doses being 70mg each, meant for once-daily dosing as well).  My dose is low enough (and Vyvanse is different enough) that it is nothing like when I used to take Adderall and / or Dexedrine (both prescribed and illicit, depending on what I could scrounge up then) at always-high dosages. Vyvanse simply is absorbed differently -- and functions differently -- and has very different effects than Adderall and Dexedrine (due to the protein that is attached to the Dexedrine in Vyvanse that limits the amount of Dexedrine being absorbed at any time to the point where it isn't even possible to 'tweak' no matter how low or high the dosage taken is).

Anyway -- I no longer use Adderall or Dexedrine or methamphetamine, but I used to love Adderall and Dexedrine and -- most of all -- crystal (back when I was a teenager).

I no longer take amphetamines for 'euphoria / getting high' either.  I take it for my ADHD (legitimately) and never take more than my prescribed dosage every day and never feel 'high' from the Vyvanse and never feel like I am tweaking or experiencing being high from the Vyvanse nor do I crave the 'amphetamine-high' that I used to experience as a teenager.

Oh, one more thing:

As I said in one other thread recently (because of another member -- like yourself -- thinking that the amount of writing that I do in some of my posts is due to my 'amphetamine use') -- I write just as much (and write in the same way) with or without my daily Vyvanse dosage, except that I am only able to focus and function like a normal individual all day so long as I take my Vyvanse in the morning.

Without my prescribed Vyvanse every day (as in the somewhat-recent past, not long ago), I would still have constant problems 'focusing and functioning normally' -- 'normally' meaning how I functioned like any other normal individual without ADD / ADHD, etc. as I did before my ADHD  came into being and became an official diagnosis and -- consequently -- made it so that I just could not focus like a normal individual -- and / or function like a normal individual -- most of the time (this being WITHOUT Vyvanse),

Once I got my prescription for Vyvanse and started taking it, my focus and ability to function drastically improved and made it so that I get all the benefits of the Vyvanse and no negative side-effects of any kind.

So, yeah -- that's the situation -- and I thank the Lord God Almighty for His help in getting me the necessary medicine (the 'Vyvanse') at the proper dosage (not too high a dose and not too low a dose) that I -- simply -- completely and entirely need to focus and function normally.

Anyway -- this is me focusing and functioning normally with the Vyvanse (the same ability to focus and function as before my ADHD ever came into being, as I already stated -- or -- before it's negative effects simply were noticed and acknowledged and almost completely ruined me for many, many years).

Thank God for Vyvanse!

:hug:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20711523 -

musiclover420 said:
Did you or your partner use any cannabis before or during the experience? I am interested because my second oral dmt experience I felt as if the "haze" of cannabis was fogging up what otherwise would have been crystal clear visions. It gave me the definite vibe I should take a long break before going back more clearheaded.



Neither of us smoked cannabis before or during -- or shortly after -- the ayahuasca experience.  Our experience was without any other chemicals / substances / drugs at all.


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20711790 -

That is what I thought
:raisemyglass:

And good job keeping your stimulant use legitimate, abuse seems to be reaching epidemic proportion's of late, even globally. And with hard drugs in general.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20711864 -

musiclover420 said:
That is what I thought
:raisemyglass:

And good job keeping your stimulant use legitimate, abuse seems to be reaching epidemic proportion's of late, even globally. And with hard drugs in general.



Thanks!  I haven't abused any amphetamine-compounds in years, and plan to never abuse any amphetamine-compounds ever again (which should be easy to do, provided my current lack of craving persists forever-forward and I am able to continue getting my Vyvanse indefinitely).

:thumbup:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante] * 1
    #20712562 -

Asante said:
cez said:
Wiccan, I get your message loud and clear but I would advise to use this frame of mind for something greater than Shroomery posts..



The path before me is very simple. Receive the message, separate it from my own tainting of it, assess it with my God given common sense and then, if it passes the test, do as told. Being a servant as in " doing as told" but not unquewstioningly or blindly, very consciously.

And really, at this poit one of the things it wants me to do is report it in Shroomery posts.

We are an Entheogenic community. Among the recreational users are quite a number of people who as serious about the Divinity these substances evoke as I. Theres a use to this. It will become clear to us later on.

cez said:
Throwing the word god around rubs some people the wrong way, if you haven't noticed :lol:



I'm not sure you kept tabs on my posts but just about anything I post about, no matter of how right or wrong or commonsense or farfetched has met with people being rubbed the wrong way. Its me that rubs them the wrong way, regardless of what I say. It hasnt stopped me before and it won't now. I suffer it, I learn from it, I move on, thats how it was and will be. I'm not doing it for them, but for the many who do mean me well.

cez said:
People here will probably bash and say your technique is just drug use, but if your faith in what you claim is sure, there's a way to be in that state sober.




Let them. They bash me for any reason just cause they like to, thats how it is for 12 years now.

Just so you know, my last session was almost a week ago. the one before it, three weeks before that one and the one before that, spaced two weeks. Inbetween I am stone cold sober. Not one joint. No benzos anymore because I'm no longer afraid. And in my sober stretches the God force speaks just as clearly, the miraculous keeps on happening. Sessions result in new impulse but there is always momentum.

Its not the drug doing this, and no its not psychosis either, I make way too much sense for that.



I can't help but think you are bound to a very big ego here and not so much an instrument of a divinity. 
You ultimately haven't said anything new to most anybody here.  Use the search engine and countless love threads are out there.  You're preaching to a choir who most all are seemingly tired of hymning. 

With that said, I still stand by my assertion you can manifest quite the book if you decide to embark on that path.  The immediate feedback of the shroomery is nice and satiating I'm sure (even the negative critics seem to indulge you from my pov) but the fruits of a real creative output is what I believe you should channel this energy into.

But just my 2 cents and you will do as you will..:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: cez]
    #20714283 -

Thank you Cez. I have always written stories and do have a feeling that soon I'll start writing books for serious.

For now though, this is what I'm compelled to do.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante]
    #20714304 -

Asante's living proof that all you need is a little drugs to go completely insane :lol:


--------------------
"lsdkiwi ignored every person that gave him advice that conflicted with what he wanted to hear.
He's the type of person who blames all his problems on others, and refuses to accept any sort of responsibility for things that take place in his life. This thread was a complete waste of time."

"They hate us 'cause they ain't us" - Kim Jong Un

One day we'll look back on these times and wonder how people could have been so discriminatory against pot smokers during the prohibition era.  This is a fight for the right to explore altered consciousness at will for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante]
    #20714306 -

I just took the time to find what seems like a reliable source and get everything ready. Now I just have to wait til I am back from vacation and can get some money in the bank and either set up a PO box or find a friend who wouldn't mind me using his address, thanks for motivating me Asante!
:raisemyglass:

From everything I have read from you and other places I have very high hopes. I have family suffering from intense PTSD and I may even try and convince them to try some for therapeutic use. I am trying to decide between one large order, or several spaced out smaller ones. The large order has me somewhat paranoid even though I don't think there is much if anything to worry about on the legal aspect. Any thoughts Asante? I may try several sources to see where the most pure stuff is at. I can only hope to have even a fraction of as profound experiences as you have been describing. Thanks again for the inspiration :lol:

And Kiwi, one could argue everyone is "insane" to varying degrees in their own way. What matters is Asante is happy and opening up.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20714309 -

All you need is the right drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20714319 -

Its to the point though to where I feel like I need rehab just reading this.  Just saying.


--------------------
"lsdkiwi ignored every person that gave him advice that conflicted with what he wanted to hear.
He's the type of person who blames all his problems on others, and refuses to accept any sort of responsibility for things that take place in his life. This thread was a complete waste of time."

"They hate us 'cause they ain't us" - Kim Jong Un

One day we'll look back on these times and wonder how people could have been so discriminatory against pot smokers during the prohibition era.  This is a fight for the right to explore altered consciousness at will for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

Edited by lsdkiwi (10/17/14 05:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20714325 -

lsdkiwi said:
Asante's living proof that all you need is a little drugs to go completely insane :lol:





You greatly misunderstand what insanity is to call what I'm into, insanity. I wouldnt be this lucid and coherent, or be at the keyboard.



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante]
    #20714335 -

insane - in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction

AKA you right now


--------------------
"lsdkiwi ignored every person that gave him advice that conflicted with what he wanted to hear.
He's the type of person who blames all his problems on others, and refuses to accept any sort of responsibility for things that take place in his life. This thread was a complete waste of time."

"They hate us 'cause they ain't us" - Kim Jong Un

One day we'll look back on these times and wonder how people could have been so discriminatory against pot smokers during the prohibition era.  This is a fight for the right to explore altered consciousness at will for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante]
    #20714346 -

Musiclover, we can't give you sources. You can however google up sources and verify them individually with safeorscam.com to see what the RC community thinks of them.

If you have a valid source, I would go for a single big order if I were you. Its in the process of being banned. Should it turn out you don't like it, it makes excellent drug-for-drug barter since so many people enjoy it immensely.

A good quantity to try, I always said so, is 10gr because it comes at about 100 to 200 bucks, yet supplies 200 very serious 25mg doses. If you cant get it anymore after, 200 doses is enough to not just have  gotten a good impression but to actually have gotten somewhere entheogenically. It can last you months or years. First 10 grams lasted me 2 years or so.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: lsdkiwi]
    #20714354 -

lsdkiwi said:
insane - in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction

AKA you right now




Well thank you for your 15 minute diagnosis doctor lsdkiwi. I separate what I experience perfectly from objective reality and merely entertain it because it is so very fruitful to do so and I talk about it here because, surprise, this is the topic that deals with it.

Its you who cant handle entertaining the notion of two levels of reality that are sometimes in agreement and sometimes at odds, me I'm acing it.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante]
    #20714377 -

Don't feed the trolls and just do what makes you happy, man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Adden]
    #20714385 -

I love when she spreads her legs, and her pussy looks like a smile. That makes me happy. I wanna do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20714387 -

:lol:

You've never heard the term vertical smile?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thorazine Vs. Haldol
( 1 2 all )
Bundy 4,054 28 10/06/21 09:38 AM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* Ketamine vs methoxetamine
( 1 2 3 all )
tree1 9,887 46 04/29/11 10:35 PM
by bbl337
* Navajo witchcraft
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
moosehead 9,548 103 05/31/12 10:18 PM
by ch1ck3n.s0up
* Louise Heubner - "Intro: Orgies A Tool Of Witchcraft" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,036 2 10/31/05 12:59 AM
by Learyfan
* Methoxetamine: Scrub a Dub and Poot in the Tub
( 1 2 all )
The Whale 4,448 24 03/29/11 11:47 AM
by The Whale
* Choke - Far From True trendalM 358 0 07/02/04 02:23 AM
by trendal
* $130G Strip Club Bill!?!?! True story... matt81 1,010 5 12/07/04 01:16 AM
by Learyfan
* 14 wild ideas: five of which are true deryl 673 0 06/19/05 09:55 PM
by deryl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,240 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 305 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.