Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Mdc
    #20693333 -

Hi, me and my friend just smoked some weed an went up some mountain and went to some parking lot and threw some frisbee and watched some hot air balloon and now were going to some walmart in some car to get some stuff for some food what are u doing


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Sheekle]
    #20693343 -

Holy shit, I was just about to make this thread.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20693349 -

Threadhrt

Somehrt


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Sheekle]
    #20693367 -

:feelingblue:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Sheekle]
    #20693425 -

i went to the gym earlier. i came back and vaped a teeny bit and am doing some research and reading right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: 404]
    #20693430 -

I made a photoshop. First time playing with the software:



Please rate lool


--------------------
hmm...

Edited by CodeLion (10/12/14 03:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: 404]
    #20693435 -

HEY ALL,
Smoking weed here. Cleaned my apartment, took my dog to the forest, got a gatorade and skated for a bit. Going to throw on a movie and chill:sun::tongue2:
:happyweed:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Sheekle]
    #20693441 -

Just chillin. Had a ceremony deal today at my Aikido dojo which involved alot of set up and clean up. I came early and stayed late to help. It was mostly pretty fun and got to eat some good food. Now I'm gonna lay down for a nap and listen to some Floyd. Thinking about either tripping or having some beers tonight.



--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Sheekle]
    #20693446 -

I'm gonna eat some waffles, then go over to a buddy's place to watch the Eagles game.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20693464 -

What's up lads and lasses

I'm just at work doin work things

I have off tomorrow which is nice I think I'm gonna order a vape I'm tired of blowing money on cigarettes


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Sheekle]
    #20693644 -

That sounds like an awesome day!
Sheekle, have you ever rode in a hot air balloon?


I just went to work today and that's it. I REALLY, REALLY want to bring home a pit bull. I just want to bring them all home :heart:
Except for a few brats

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Redwood]
    #20693663 -

Pretty happy to find more pics of this chick

http://redblow.com/dreadlock-girl/

Otherwise I am just finishing off this bottle and whatnot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Redwood]
    #20693687 -

Redwood said:
That sounds like an awesome day!
Sheekle, have you ever rode in a hot air balloon?


I just went to work today and that's it. I REALLY, REALLY want to bring home a pit bull. I just want to bring them all home :heart:
Except for a few brats



No i've never rode in a hot air balloon before, have u?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #20693690 -

Rhizohunter said:
Pretty happy to find more pics of this chick

http://redblow.com/dreadlock-girl/

Otherwise I am just finishing off this bottle and whatnot.



This is like the 3rd thread ive seen in 2 days linking this girl now :aweohyou:

:heart::heart::heart:
:datass:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Zombi3]
    #20693696 -

Zombi3 said:
Rhizohunter said:
Pretty happy to find more pics of this chick

http://redblow.com/dreadlock-girl/

Otherwise I am just finishing off this bottle and whatnot.



This is like the 3rd thread ive seen in 2 days linking this girl now :aweohyou:

:heart::heart::heart:
:datass:



Yeah, probably all me...

Going through a massive blackout drinking binge

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Zombi3]
    #20693704 -

Zombi3 said:
Rhizohunter said:
Pretty happy to find more pics of this chick

http://redblow.com/dreadlock-girl/

Otherwise I am just finishing off this bottle and whatnot.



This is like the 3rd thread ive seen in 2 days linking this girl now :aweohyou:

:heart::heart::heart:
:datass:



... I'd tap that


--------------------
hmm...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #20693707 -

The 3rd heart after her picture in my sig is the same link to the rest of the pictures, so I never lose it
:thumbup::thumbup::awesomenod:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Sheekle]
    #20693708 -

Sheekle said:
Redwood said:
That sounds like an awesome day!
Sheekle, have you ever rode in a hot air balloon?


I just went to work today and that's it. I REALLY, REALLY want to bring home a pit bull. I just want to bring them all home :heart:
Except for a few brats



No i've never rode in a hot air balloon before, have u?



No, I'm afraid of heights. I'll have to try it one day anyway though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Zombi3]
    #20693713 -

Zombi3 said:
The 3rd heart after her picture in my sig is the same link to the rest of the pictures, so I never lose it
:thumbup::thumbup::awesomenod:




Now I won't lose it either, I posted the picture of her on facebook and a friend found that site with more pics of her.

Some asshole had to report the picture though, facebook is dumb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mdc [Re: Redwood]
    #20693716 -

Im also scared of height. But a dream of mine is to get into base jumping and skydiving! I think it would be so much fucking fun!!

I think I would feel unsafe in a hot air balloon though..
My dad has his pilots license and he used to take me flying all the time as a kid, Im surprised it didnt get rid of my fear of heights:shrug:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MDC MDC MDC MDC MDC MDC MDC MDC MDC MDC MDC MDC
( 1 2 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 2,466 32 04/02/16 07:28 PM
by Cowb0yNeal00
* no MDC? MDC. Adolin 973 14 02/04/15 06:11 PM
by Adolin
* MDC MDC MDC ThatKidWithTheFace 1,033 14 10/03/15 04:33 PM
by SunnyD
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,651 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* (MDC) My last MDC in Alabama (MDC)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 4,329 66 02/01/16 08:44 PM
by SunnyD
* MDC
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 3,802 52 09/23/14 07:22 PM
by pirate-blues
* MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE
( 1 2 all )
Cowb0yNeal00 448 29 02/11/17 06:12 PM
by Lophosaurus
* MDC
( 1 2 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 1,761 28 10/26/14 02:41 PM
by Webster10

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,542 topic views. 11 members, 37 guests and 296 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.