Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: MDC [Re: Buttsnot] * 1
    #20755467 -

Buttsnot said:
I love how the other person who made another MDC after this one is totally ignoring this one and trying to make theirs stay while fully knowing it should be invalid and closed. :lol:



ur probably the worst new poster ever


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755494 -

Webster10 said:
That situation really does suck. Self-entitled police officers really grind my gears.



I reckon it could've been worse, though. At least it's just a paraphernalia charge.

He probably won't get any time for it.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20755516 -

Yes with you smelling like beer they probably could have cracked down harder than they did. It's still a misdemeanor which sucks. That's going to come back and bite him in the ass down the road.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755536 -

Webster10 said:
Yes with you smelling like beer they probably could have cracked down harder than they did. It's still a misdemeanor which sucks. That's going to come back and bite him in the ass down the road.



I know, man. I'm hopin' this doesn't fuck shit up with his job. He's a pizza guy, and his car got impounded, so that probably fucked him over pretty good.

This is gonna sound selfish as fuck, but I'm so glad that I didn't get arrested too.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20755555 -

It would be an injustice for you to have been arrested. You didn't possess paraphernalia, he did :shrug:. You weren't driving drunk and if you're 21 than what you were doing was completely legal. If the dog signaled positive and the cop found the pipe in my scenario and I was arrested for it, I would've been extremely pissed at my friend for doing a 66 in a 45.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755574 -

Valid point. I'm not 21, but I hadn't actually consumed any alcohol, I just smelled like it.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20755581 -

You probably still could have been arrested for underage drinking. They probably would have brought you back to the station and you could have had them do a breathalyzer test on you to clear you. It still would've have been a major inconvenience.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #20755605 -

Webster10 said:
Buttsnot said:
I love how the other person who made another MDC after this one is totally ignoring this one and trying to make theirs stay while fully knowing it should be invalid and closed. :lol:



I agree that that MDC is a fraud. But I'm not your butt-buddy, back off.





LOL wtf are you talking about? I wasnt even talking to you. I dont give a  fuck about you much less even know  know who you are.
You were just the last person to post before me, get the fuck over youself:lol:


Sheekle said:
Buttsnot said:
I love how the other person who made another MDC after this one is totally ignoring this one and trying to make theirs stay while fully knowing it should be invalid and closed. :lol:



ur probably the worst new poster ever



Oh feekle, im gonna fart in your pretty little mouth.:tongue2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20755618 -

Buttsnot said:
Webster10 said:
Buttsnot said:
I love how the other person who made another MDC after this one is totally ignoring this one and trying to make theirs stay while fully knowing it should be invalid and closed. :lol:



I agree that that MDC is a fraud. But I'm not your butt-buddy, back off.





LOL wtf are you talking about? I wasnt even talking to you. I dont give a  fuck about you much less even know  know who you are.
You were just the last person to post before me, get the fuck over youself:lol:



:lol: :archiebunker:


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Musty Dank Cellar (MDC)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SARAtonin 2,122 64 10/26/14 04:37 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SARAtonin 3,684 64 11/09/14 01:01 AM
by Dest
* Hi guys im Buttsnot
( 1 2 all )
Buttsnot 1,649 24 10/15/14 11:01 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* Makin' Dat Crack (MDC)
( 1 2 3 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 2,843 41 03/24/15 07:18 PM
by Masked
* MDC
( 1 2 3 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 1,580 42 11/15/14 08:22 PM
by The Doobie Dude
* Life doesnt give up MDC
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SunnyD 2,784 75 10/14/14 01:11 AM
by PatrickKn
* Mdc
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 2,542 43 10/12/14 08:01 PM
by Dark_Star
* MDC
( 1 2 all )
Sheekle 3,003 37 04/04/15 06:03 PM
by SunnyD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,761 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.