Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC)
    #20810346 -

Hey everyone!

I'm chilling in San Francisco, here to see Bassnectara hometown show and NvsB tour finale.

I can't check into my hotel yet so I'm chilling at a park.
I made friends with this homeless black dude in the park,
I've been sippin on some malt liquor with him shooting shit and watching the bay.
Lily is siting in panera bread pretending she doesn't know me. :rofl:

How you all doin?


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20810350 -

i bet you and that dude sippin on malt liquor is quite the sight to see. 


have a blast at the show.  i'm about to go grub out on some daaaaaaaaaank seafood :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20810358 -

SARAtonin said:
How you all doin?



I am fine, but I would be doing better if Burke Dennings was freed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20810377 -

:manofapproval:  I dont condone drinking with strangers tho..


But still ur quite the lady




As for me im watching a burningman documentary on netflix drinking heiniken. :irishtoast:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20810379 -

Hi ya'll

I just ate some re-heated pizza

Prolly gonna sk8 later


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20810381 -

Haha thats so awesome.  Enjoy the show :smile:

I just woke up.  Going for coffee with an old co worker. She is having trouble at her job and wants to vent.  After that...work 5 to 5


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: memes] * 1
    #20810382 -

California said:
SARAtonin said:
How you all doin?



I am fine, but I would be doing better if Burke Dennings was freed.



Dick riders, dick riders everywhere. :nonono:

memes said:
i bet you and that dude sippin on malt liquor is quite the sight to see.



Oh I'd assume a much.
I've been getting some REALLY strange looks.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20810399 -

Last time I was in SF, a dude tried to sell me doses walking into the McDonald's on Haight. And I mean, I look like I get high, but still :lol:

I would edit the color of the homeless dude out of the OP :banhamster: but who knows :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: DustBunny]
    #20810423 -

Better not mention his gender or lack of a home, either.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20810431 -

Relax guys :lol:


The ":lol:" is annoying right? :lol:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: zZZz]
    #20810448 -

Hey y'all!

How's it goin'?

I'm just chillin' like a villain, about to go lookin' for some herb.

Free Burke!


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20810488 -

SARAtonin said:
California said:
SARAtonin said:
How you all doin?



I am fine, but I would be doing better if Burke Dennings was freed.



Dick riders, dick riders everywhere. :nonono:




It is not dick riding, it is a bullshit ban.  You aren't very shroomy. 


FREE BURKE DENNINGS.  YOU COULD BE THE NEXT BURKE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: California]
    #20810492 -

California said:
FREE BURKE DENNINGS.




--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace] * 2
    #20810503 -

Every post that guy makes is absolute trash.
Seriously, 90% of the posts he makes are bordeline flaming.
And yet you're talking about being unshroomery.
Good fucking riddance.

And once he's back, he'll be on a thin thin leash, gotta love ban history.

:smug:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #20810508 -

:burke: hahahahaha
Fuck yeah Sara.
Fuck yeah.

:rofl:

California said:
SARAtonin said:
How you all doin?



I am fine, but I would be doing better if Burke Dennings was freed.



:homo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: California] * 2
    #20810519 -

Quote:
California said: 


FREE BURKE DENNINGS.  YOU COULD BE THE NEXT BURKE.



He got internet time-out, people are treating this like an innocent on deathrow. Quit being nerds, your boyfriend will be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20810547 -

SARAtonin said:
Every post that guy makes is absolute trash.
Seriously, 90% of the posts he makes are bordeline flaming.
And yet you're talking about being unshroomery.
Good fucking riddance.

And once he's back, he'll be on a thin thin leash, gotta love ban history.

:smug:



You really are a scumbag, aren't you? I'd say the entertainment value of your posts is far lower than a lot of posters, Burke included. Your posts are all along the line of "I went to bassnectar *insert thought about lillith*" It just is annoyingly repetitive.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: Webster10] * 1
    #20810551 -

Hey, that post is the ugly truth. :sadyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: 1234go]
    #20810566 -

1234go said:
Quote:
California said: 


FREE BURKE DENNINGS.  YOU COULD BE THE NEXT BURKE.



He got internet time-out, people are treating this like an innocent on deathrow. Quit being nerds, your boyfriend will be fine.



:rofl:
For real.



I just checked into the hotel room.
But before I did, I bought my new friend a hadle of some real liquor.
He was a really cool dude with some really crazy stories.
And I mean the guy served in 'Nam. :salute:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC) [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20810569 -

Chill peeps.  It's just words on a screen.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* places to visit in california? Quais 1,482 14 02/02/07 11:20 PM
by dshak66
* . Yrtlzmo 969 15 12/05/08 01:40 PM
by LeftBehind
* Who else drinkin 2nite?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kdub420 3,586 71 06/18/09 06:05 AM
by filthee
* California people, please read this.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,511 42 04/30/05 12:20 AM
by Kremlin
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,654 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* Mickey's Malt Liquor NJDevil 365 0 10/14/08 02:52 AM
by NJDevil
* Puffin on a cigar / drinkin coffee Psychedelics 1,268 15 05/10/06 03:42 AM
by Konnrade
* Drinkin with a shroomerite tonight. sui 633 13 03/22/06 10:49 PM
by Boom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,684 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.