Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #24082620 -

Nice man! :manofapproval:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: zZZz]
    #24082642 -

I just found these in some old boxes.

Cassette tapes.:lol:



--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: Lucis]
    #24082654 -

Awesome, do you own a tape player?. I just read that they were giving out a reward to someone who has a recording of a certain Dead show. Not sure which one, but maybe you have the missing recording.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #24082656 -

I don't think I have a tape player, will have to go through some more stuff.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #24082678 -

Cowb0yNeal00 said:
Sheekle said:
nobody knows what those foods are chrisman



Phish sux



this


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: Lucis]
    #24082692 -

Fennario said:
I just found these in some old boxes.

Cassette tapes.:lol:





I totally have some Pink Floyd and Zeppelin 8 tracks floating around somewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #24082696 -

Lophosaurus said:
Hey everybody. I've been working on my only bathroom again and I'm almost done. Just missing the door, shower curtain, and some touch-up paint. I can't wait to have a working bathroom again so I don't have to shower at the gym every night. Here's a few pics












I'm pretty proud of it. This is my first remodel and I did it all by myself, the sub-floor, plumbing, tile, framing, and everything else. It was two closets and a tiny, urine soaked, rotting bathroom. I'm rebuilding my whole house, room by room.

Celebrating with a pub-crawl thing tonight!



That's a really cool paintjob on your bathroom man


I wish I had before and after pix of what mine looks like. This whole damn house was a hell-hole when I moved in and now it's classy af.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: Sheekle]
    #24082713 -

I'm listening to Necrophagist

:headbanger:


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #24082719 -

Lophosaurus said:
Awesome, do you own a tape player?. I just read that they were giving out a reward to someone who has a recording of a certain Dead show. Not sure which one, but maybe you have the missing recording.



Wonder if my dad's heard of this, he recorded quite a number of their shows back in the day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC SATURDAY FUN DAY WAKE N BAKE [Re: Sheekle]
    #24082869 -

Sheekle said:
Lophosaurus said:
Hey everybody. I've been working on my only bathroom again and I'm almost done. Just missing the door, shower curtain, and some touch-up paint. I can't wait to have a working bathroom again so I don't have to shower at the gym every night. Here's a few pics












I'm pretty proud of it. This is my first remodel and I did it all by myself, the sub-floor, plumbing, tile, framing, and everything else. It was two closets and a tiny, urine soaked, rotting bathroom. I'm rebuilding my whole house, room by room.

Celebrating with a pub-crawl thing tonight!



That's a really cool paintjob on your bathroom man


I wish I had before and after pix of what mine looks like. This whole damn house was a hell-hole when I moved in and now it's classy af.



Thanks. It's actually really easy to do, but the material to do it was like $250 to $350. Kind of expensive for one room. This house I bought is a shit hole too. It's kind of funny looking now because I have a nice classy looking bathroom and the rest of the house looks like a squat house. I won't be done with this house for another year or two because I'm doing it all by myself, but I think it will be great when it's done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wake & bake PriitK 1,478 13 04/29/05 01:32 PM
by Todcasil
* Wake and Bake
( 1 2 all )
m0rb 3,878 29 01/25/06 06:16 PM
by cappincrunk
* Im baked. stew248 936 18 03/20/04 06:39 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,585 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* Wake and Bake with the Pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ripple 9,308 100 01/16/05 03:04 PM
by blissedout
* Who wake'n'baked today?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,357 21 02/19/05 04:05 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* YAY wake and bake :) notapillow 841 10 01/03/05 09:16 PM
by Gods_Hitman
* Wake'n'Bake YouEnjoyMyself 794 8 02/02/05 05:47 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
448 topic views. 5 members, 34 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.