Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
no MDC? MDC.
    #21226541 -

i woke up late as fuck, like 2:30Pm. been listening to music and sheroomerying. just smoked some weed, bout to watch Grimm for a bit.

Dad's getting 5 guys for dinner :awejeez: cant fuckin wait, im so hungry

what're you guys up to this evening

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: Adolin]
    #21226551 -

Quote:
No MDC?



No MDC! :crankey:

Havn't you heard, no MDC's on wednesday, it always gets out of hand.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: Adolin]
    #21226555 -

5 guys is the shit

I just had some indian chicken stuff nd white rice nd stuff


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: Adolin]
    #21226580 -

MDCs shouldn't even be a thing...


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: PLURAL]
    #21226590 -

why's that?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: Sheekle]
    #21226607 -

I think EMCs and LNCs are enough.

It wasn't even that long ago that we never had MDCs.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: PLURAL]
    #21226635 -

Aye. Sup Treant!


My MDC consists of, changing my furnace filters, cooking up smoked sausage medallions, taters, and carrots in my cast iron skillet and washing it down with a mocha porter from Rogue. then I'll go hand roll an american spirit, maybe do a bit o the old Yoga. Then bumble around and figure out if I have any chores/bills to pay.

Annnnd pack a lunch cause tomorrow is another day. Enjoyin life :heart:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: PLURAL]
    #21226636 -

Treant said:
I think EMCs and LNCs are enough.

It wasn't even that long ago that we never had MDCs.



So people should just bump EMC's all day long until the LNC and then switch over or should we just cease chatting once it becomes afternoon?

I'm fine with the first option, although it's  basically just arguing semantics to say whether chat should be moved to an MDC

Second option is trash


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: Adolin]
    #21226653 -

Gresh said:
i woke up late as fuck, like 2:30Pm. been listening to music and sheroomerying. just smoked some weed, bout to watch Grimm for a bit.

Dad's getting 5 guys for dinner :awejeez: cant fuckin wait, im so hungry

what're you guys up to this evening



ohhhhh dude. of all the franchises, 5 Guys :datass:

so freaking good. my friend and I got like 4 giant brown bags of 2 sets of burgers and fries and cokes between us to go to a movie with. straight up harold and kumar omnoms


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: Sheekle]
    #21226796 -

Sheekle said:
Treant said:
I think EMCs and LNCs are enough.

It wasn't even that long ago that we never had MDCs.



So people should just bump EMC's all day long until the LNC and then switch over or should we just cease chatting once it becomes afternoon?

I'm fine with the first option, although it's  basically just arguing semantics to say whether chat should be moved to an MDC

Second option is trash



I like just using the EMC up until LNC time.

I just think when we have three chats it makes them slower and less interesting as a whole. I'd rather have two somewhat interesting more active chats than three slower ones.

I'd actually prefer a perpetual chat sticky.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: PLURAL]
    #21226839 -



check this shit out


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #21226991 -

MDC's usually just pop up when the EMC dies.

Not to toot my own horn, but I never recalled seeing MDC's until I started posting them :smallsmug:

Anyways, I'm just chillin' here, with a pretty good buzz, listenin' to Country music.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21227013 -

I remember making one a while back and Andy deleted it and told me we weren't allowed to make them, then a few weeks later I seen him make one himself.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: PLURAL]
    #21227057 -



--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: no MDC? MDC. [Re: Salomon]
    #21227117 -

my burger was amazing, i had to change my underwear afterwards.

decided to watch Walking Tall. (the origional), what a great movie. havnt seen it in years

if anyones gonna be around tonight and wants to BS, im gonna hop in DTChat in an hour or so(tinychat.com/dtchat)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* YSHservant and ModestMouse have joined us in TinyChat, our video chat room!
( 1 2 all )
st1llnox 3,887 35 07/20/13 03:03 PM
by st1llnox
* EMC LobsterSauceDiscord 699 12 06/10/11 08:14 AM
by hippielauren
* ~*~EMC~*~
( 1 2 all )
memes 2,506 28 06/07/11 09:41 AM
by trekie
* early morning chat or otherwise known as EMC Salomon 524 18 08/07/12 07:51 AM
by LySergic D
* LNC / EMC TYL3R 493 10 08/01/11 06:49 AM
by Prisoner#1
* EMC Tuesday
( 1 2 all )
memes 3,318 28 03/02/10 08:30 AM
by plasma
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
citricacidx 1,486 20 11/27/09 12:34 PM
by citricacidx
* EMC Tuesday memes 874 13 06/08/10 08:32 AM
by trekie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
973 topic views. 5 members, 7 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.