Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #20658623 -


My male gargoyle, got a female im gonna breed him with


my buddy kyra


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20658663 -

I don't have them yet but I've been putting a tank together for poison dart frogs


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #20658688 -

fuck yeah you can mix most species of dart frog in the same viv and get yourself a nice display of green, blue, orange, yellow, etc. I love how colorful and variable they are naturally. Also you only need 5 gal per frog which is cool because you can just have like 4 of em in a 20 gallon and not have it take up much space.


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #20658712 -

Since I was a kid I've had all kinds of reptiles and amphibians I grew up spending a lot of time in the woods. Every thing from a red Eft and a Dekays snake to a 16 foot burm to a baby snapping turtle and a baby soft shell turtle. but I think the neatest ones are the tree frogs we used to catch at Boy Scout camp like as big as your finger nail but they could jump like 6 feet. My family had a camp in the Allegheny National forest right along the river, tons of King Snakes and when we would go swimming  we would catch the occasional What is called a "Mud Puppy".


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #20658733 -

You would re-release all of the wild caught stuff right?
I love mud puppies. I want to work on hellbender conservation.


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20658747 -

Anonamoose said:
You would re-release all of the wild caught stuff right?
I love mud puppies. I want to work on hellbender conservation.



No we roasted them on spits over an open fire. :lolsy:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20658771 -

Anonamoose said:
fuck yeah you can mix most species of dart frog in the same viv and get yourself a nice display of green, blue, orange, yellow, etc. I love how colorful and variable they are naturally. Also you only need 5 gal per frog which is cool because you can just have like 4 of em in a 20 gallon and not have it take up much space.




I currently have 2 tree frogs in my vivarium with my daughter's lizard, a
green tree frog and a grey treefrog. I set a trap to catch bugs last night,
dumped about 40 of them in this morning and the frogs went nuts trying to
catch them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20658786 -

r00tuuu123 said:
Anonamoose said:
You would re-release all of the wild caught stuff right?
I love mud puppies. I want to work on hellbender conservation.



No we roasted them on spits over an open fire. :lolsy:




Cool that's what I do with all the scaly stuff I find too.
The trick is to saute them in butter and garlic.  :turtle: mmm tasty :scaredturtle:




Also Pris, what species of lizard are the dart frogs in with?


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20658815 -

Anonamoose said:
Also Pris, what species of lizard are the dart frogs in with?



they're tree frogs, they're in with an eastern fence lizard.

the crazy part, my daughter caught the green tree frog and stuck it in the
vivarium, two days later she sees the second in there and asks everyone if
they put another frog in the tank, no one knows where it came from or at
least no one is admitting to putting it in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20658816 -

He said tree frog, not dart frog.

I was a kid, I got to see the collection of poison dart frogs they keep at NIH for doing research on their venom.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #20659816 -

Acaterpillar said:





So as you can guess we weren't exactly sober when taking this video :lol:

I wasn't too messed up or else I wouldn't have attempted to handle it, but the cinematographer was wayyyy faded. Almost straight grabbed for the head.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #20659882 -

You almost got bit

and I have to say if this is how you handle snakes it's just a matter of time till you're a body on the floor in your house

Happens all the time with people who have venomous snakes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Uzziel]
    #20659928 -

Uzziel said:
You almost got bit

and I have to say if this is how you handle snakes it's just a matter of time till you're a body on the floor in your house

Happens all the time with people who have venomous snakes



Death from Copperhead is uncommon for an adult.
It's the least venomous of pit vipers in the Americas.

Also, I didn't almost get bit. It's teeth were already embedded in the pinky, and it's not going to bite me with a mouth full of food.

I would have dropped the snake and re-captured it if the danger were that prevalent.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #20659941 -

That was pretty cool. I like how you fed it with chop sticks and shit. And ur friend sounds like he's really fucked up. :lol:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #20659942 -

he's so frickin' cute.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20660182 -

Anonamoose said:
fuck yeah you can mix most species of dart frog in the same viv and get yourself a nice display of green, blue, orange, yellow, etc. I love how colorful and variable they are naturally. Also you only need 5 gal per frog which is cool because you can just have like 4 of em in a 20 gallon and not have it take up much space.




No No No
you would get :onfire: by the guys over on the dart frog forum I visit
most of these pdf don't encounter each other in the wild
and even if they tolerate each others presence they could create hybrids


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #20660924 -

Eh ive never owned them it's just something I discovered while reading about them. Lots of people do it successfully.  :shrug:


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20661488 -

Lots of people breed mutt dogs too, that doesn't mean it's okay.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #20661678 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
he's so frickin' cute.




I think so too :love:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Herpetologists Unite! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #20661685 -

Acaterpillar said:
Uzziel said:
You almost got bit

and I have to say if this is how you handle snakes it's just a matter of time till you're a body on the floor in your house

Happens all the time with people who have venomous snakes



Death from Copperhead is uncommon for an adult.
It's the least venomous of pit vipers in the Americas.

Also, I didn't almost get bit. It's teeth were already embedded in the pinky, and it's not going to bite me with a mouth full of food.

I would have dropped the snake and re-captured it if the danger were that prevalent.



It's not death you need to worry about, it is the potential amputation and the tens of thousands of dollars in hospital bills.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Herpetology & Herptoculture llamabox 2,023 19 03/16/06 01:38 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Does anybody have a window unit AC
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 3,099 27 04/19/10 08:46 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Spider venom could boost sex life thallus 1,405 4 05/12/07 04:46 PM
by Ferris
* Australian Shroomers Unite!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
homebaked 6,435 99 03/08/10 09:18 AM
by zaphodity
* dj venom - straight bangin' 3 TheBandit 441 4 12/23/09 11:16 PM
by Liquid_Dimension
* Milking the Snake (Cobra Venom) mjshroomer 671 1 09/03/05 09:07 AM
by Learyfan
* Army Unit to Deploy in October for Domestic Operations
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
tomnl 6,761 86 10/02/08 11:24 AM
by LeftyBurnz
* United Nations' threat: No more parental rights
( 1 2 3 all )
snoot 4,263 45 02/06/09 11:22 AM
by Conservationist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,929 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.