Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Today in counterculture history (09/26) * 5
    #15135591 -

  • 1969:  The Beatles release the album Abbey Road




Quote:
Abbey Road is the eleventh studio album released by the English rock band The Beatles and their last recorded. Though Let It Be was the last album released before the band's dissolution in 1970, work on Abbey Road began in April 1969. Abbey Road was released on 26 September 1969 in the United Kingdom, and 1 October 1969 in the United States.

Abbey Road is widely regarded as one of The Beatles' most tightly constructed albums, although the band was barely operating as a functioning unit at the time.  Rolling Stone placed it at number 14 on its list of "The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time". In 2009, readers of the magazine also named Abbey Road the greatest Beatles album.

Composition and recording

Background

After the near-disastrous sessions for the proposed Get Back album (later retitled and released as Let It Be), Paul McCartney suggested to George Martin that the group get together and make an album "the way we used to",[4] free of the conflict that began following the death of Brian Epstein and carrying over to the sessions for the "White Album". Martin agreed, stipulating that he must be allowed to do the album his way. In their interviews for The Beatles Anthology, the surviving band members stated that, although none of them ever made the distinction of calling it the "last album", they all felt at the time this would very likely be the final Beatles product and therefore agreed to set aside their differences and "go out on a high note".

With the Let It Be album partly finished, the sessions for Abbey Road began in April, as the single "The Ballad of John and Yoko" / "Old Brown Shoe" was completed. In fact, recording sessions of John Lennon's "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" had already started in February 1969 in Trident studios, with Billy Preston on the organ—only three weeks after the Get Back sessions. Photos from these sessions are included in the book Get Back, which came along with the Let It Be album but not in the Let It Be film. McCartney is shaved and Lennon has started to let his beard grow.

Most of the album was recorded between 2 July and 1 August 1969. After the album was finished and released, the Get Back / Let It Be project was re-examined. More work was done on the album, including the recording of additional music (see Let It Be). Thus, though the bulk of Let It Be was recorded prior to Abbey Road, the latter was released first, and Abbey Road was the last album properly started by The Beatles before they disbanded. Lennon was on hiatus from the group and working with the Plastic Ono Band during the September 1969 lead-up to Abbey Road's release, which was effectively the first official sign of The Beatles' impending dissolution.

The two album sides are quite different in character. Side one is a collection of unconnected tracks, while most of side two consists of a long suite of compositions, many of them being relatively short and segued together. The main impetus behind the suite approach was to incorporate the various short and incomplete Lennon and McCartney compositions the group had available into an effective part of the album.

Side one

"Come Together"


The album opener "Come Together" was a Lennon contribution. The chorus was inspired by a song Lennon originally wrote for Timothy Leary's campaign for governor of California titled "Let's Get It Together". A rough version of this can be heard in outtakes from Lennon's second bed-in event in Canada.

It has been speculated that the verses, described by Lennon as intentionally obscure, refer cryptically to each of The Beatles (e.g. "he's one holy roller" allegedly refers to the spiritually inclined George Harrison); however, it has also been suggested that the song has only a single "pariah-like protagonist" and Lennon was "painting another sardonic self-portrait".  The song was later the subject of a lawsuit brought against Lennon by Morris Levy because the opening line in "Come Together"—"Here come old flat-top"—was admittedly lifted from a line in Chuck Berry's "You Can't Catch Me".

"Come Together" was later released as a double A-side single with "Something".  In the liner notes to the Love album Martin described the track as a personal favourite.

"Something"

The second track on the album later became Harrison's first A-side single. Basing the first line of the song on "Something in the Way She Moves" from James Taylor's 1968 Apple Records album James Taylor, Harrison wrote "Something" during the The Beatles sessions.  After the lyrics were refined during the "Let It Be" sessions (tapes reveal Lennon giving Harrison some songwriting advice during its composition), the song was initially given to Joe Cocker, but was subsequently recorded for Abbey Road. "Something" was Lennon's favourite song on the album, and McCartney considered it the best song Harrison had written. Frank Sinatra once commented that "Something" was his favourite Lennon-McCartney song (sic) and "the greatest love song ever written".  The song was released as a double A-side single with "Come Together".

"Something" became the first Beatles number one single that was not a Lennon–McCartney composition; it was also the first single from an already released album.

"Maxwell's Silver Hammer"

"Maxwell's Silver Hammer", McCartney's first song on the album, was first performed by The Beatles during the Let It Be sessions (as can be seen in the Let It Be documentary).

According to Geoff Emerick's book, Here, There and Everywhere, Lennon said the song was "more of Paul's granny music", and refused to participate in the recording of the song.

"Oh! Darling"

When recording "Oh! Darling", McCartney attempted recording only once a day. He said, "When we were recording 'Oh! Darling' I came into the studios early every day for a week to sing it by myself because at first my voice was too clear. I wanted it to sound as though I'd been performing it on stage all week."  Lennon was of the opinion that it was the type of song that he would've sung the lead on, remarking that it was more his style. On the Anthology 3 album, Lennon can be heard singing the lead on an ad-libbed verse regarding the news that Yoko Ono's divorce from Anthony Cox, her previous husband, had just come through.

"Octopus's Garden"

Ringo Starr wrote and sang one song for the album, "Octopus's Garden", his second (and last) solo composition released on a Beatles album. It was inspired by a trip to Sardinia aboard Peter Sellers' yacht that occurred when Starr left the band for two weeks with his family during the sessions for The Beatles. While there, he composed the song, which is arguably his most successful writing effort. While Starr had the lyrics nearly pinned down, the song's melodic structure was partly written in the studio by Harrison (as can be seen in the Let It Be film), although Harrison gave full songwriting credit to Starr. (Harrison and Starr would later collaborate on Starr's solo singles "It Don't Come Easy" and "Photograph").

"I Want You (She's So Heavy)"

"I Want You (She's So Heavy)" is a combination of two somewhat different recording attempts. The first attempt occurred almost immediately after the "Get Back/Let It Be" sessions in February 1969 and featuring Billy Preston on keyboards. This was subsequently combined with a second version made during the "Abbey Road" sessions proper, and when edited together ran nearly 8 minutes long, making it The Beatles' second-longest released song ("Revolution 9" being the longest). Perhaps more than any other Beatles song, "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" reveals a pronounced progressive rock influence, with its unusual length and structure, repeating guitar riff, and white noise effects; the "I Want You" section has a straightforward blues structure. It also features one of the earliest uses of a Moog synthesiser to create the white-noise or "wind" effect heard near the end of the track. During the final edit, as the guitar riff and white noise effect continues on and on, Lennon told engineer Emerick to "cut it right there" at the 7:44 mark, creating a sudden, jarring silence which concluded side one of Abbey Road. The final overdub session for "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" would be the last time all four Beatles worked in the studio together.

Side two

"Here Comes the Sun"


"Here Comes the Sun" is Harrison's second song on the album and one of his best-known; it was written in Eric Clapton's garden while Harrison was absent from an Apple board meeting. While not released as a single, the song has received frequent radio airplay since its release.

"Because"

"Because" features a Moog synthesiser, played by Harrison. The chords in the song were inspired by Ludwig van Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata", in a roundabout way: Lennon said he "was lying on the sofa in our house, listening to Yoko play Beethoven's 'Moonlight Sonata' on the piano. Suddenly, I said, 'Can you play those chords backward?' She did, and I wrote 'Because' around them."  "Because" features three-part harmonies by Lennon, McCartney, and Harrison, which were then triple-tracked to sound like nine singers.

Medley

The climax of the album is the 16-minute medley consisting of several short songs, both finished and unfinished, blended into a suite by McCartney and Martin. Most of these songs were written (and originally recorded in demo form) during sessions for The White Album and the Get Back/Let It Be sessions.

"You Never Give Me Your Money" is the first song of the Abbey Road medley. It was written by McCartney and based on his feelings towards Allen Klein and what McCartney viewed as Klein's empty promises.  It slowly and quietly follows into "Sun King" (which, like "Because", showcases Lennon's, McCartney's, and Harrison's overdubbed harmonies), "Mean Mr. Mustard" (written during The Beatles' trip to India), and "Polythene Pam" (contributed by Lennon). These in turn are followed by four McCartney songs, "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window" (written after a fan came into McCartney's residence literally through the bathroom window), "Golden Slumbers" (based on lyrics from Thomas Dekker's 17th-century poem, but not the music of a song based on the poem), "Carry That Weight" (featuring chorus vocals from all four Beatles), and the climax, "The End".

"The End" is notable for featuring Starr's only drum solo in The Beatles' catalogue (the drums are mixed across two tracks in "true stereo"—in a similar way to the studio single version of Get Back). Normally, even though mixes were in stereo, the drums were mixed in mono, locked together with other instruments and often panned hard left or right in the stereo "picture". Fifty-four seconds into the song, before the famous last line, which is played over piano chords, are 18 bars (or measures) of guitar solo: the first two bars are played by McCartney, the second two by Harrison, and the third two by Lennon, then the sequence repeats.  Each has a distinctive style which McCartney felt reflected their personalities: McCartney's playing included string bends similar to his lead guitar work on "Another Girl" from the Help! album; Harrison's was melodic with slides yet technically advanced and Lennon's was rhythmic, stinging and had the heaviest distortion. Immediately after Lennon's third solo, the piano chords of the final part of the song begin. The song ends with the memorable final line, "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make".

An alternative version of the song, with Harrison's lead guitar solo played against McCartney's (with Starr's drum solo heard in the background), appears on the Anthology 3 album.

"Her Majesty"

"Her Majesty", tacked on the end, was originally part of the side two medley, appearing between "Mean Mr. Mustard" and "Polythene Pam". McCartney disliked the way the medley sounded when it included "Her Majesty", so he had the medley re-edited to remove it. However, second engineer John Kurlander had been instructed never to throw out anything, so after the group left the recording studio that day, he picked it up off the floor, spliced 14 seconds of red leader tape onto the final mix reel, and then spliced in "Her Majesty" immediately after the leader tape. The box of the album's master reel bore an instruction to leave "Her Majesty" off the final product, but the next day when Malcolm Davies at Apple received the tape, he (also trained not to throw anything away) cut a playback lacquer of the whole sequence, including "Her Majesty". The Beatles liked this effect and left it on the album. Original US and UK pressings of Abbey Road do not list "Her Majesty" on the album's cover nor on the record label, making it a hidden track.

"Her Majesty" opens with the final, crashing chord of "Mean Mr. Mustard", while the final note of "Her Majesty" remained buried in the mix of "Polythene Pam". This is the result of "Her Majesty" being snipped off the reel during a rough mix of the medley. The cut in the medley was subsequently disguised with further mixing although "Her Majesty" was not touched again and still appears in its rough mix, except on The Beatles: Rock Band where the final note has been restored.

Imagery

The front cover design, a photograph of the group traversing a zebra crossing, was based on sketched ideas by McCartney and taken on 8 August 1969 outside EMI Studios on Abbey Road. At around 11:30 that morning, photographer Iain Macmillan was given only ten minutes to take the photo whilst he stood on a step-ladder and a policeman held up the traffic.

In the scene, the group walk across the street in single file from left to right, with Lennon leading, followed by Starr, McCartney, and Harrison. McCartney is barefoot. With the exception of Harrison, the group are wearing suits designed by Tommy Nutter.  To the left of the picture, parked next to the zebra crossing, is a white Volkswagen Beetle motor-car which belonged to one of the people living in the block of flats across from the recording studio. After the album was released, the number plate (LMW 281F) was stolen repeatedly from the car. In 1986, the car was sold at auction for £2,530 and in 2001 was on display in a museum in Germany.  The man standing on the pavement to the right of the picture is Paul Cole (c. 1911 – 13 February 2008), an American tourist unaware he had been photographed until he saw the album cover months later.


Track listing

Side on



1. "Come Together"  Lennon 4:20
2. "Something" (George Harrison) Harrison 3:03
3. "Maxwell's Silver Hammer"  McCartney 3:27
4. "Oh! Darling"  McCartney 3:26
5. "Octopus's Garden" (Richard Starkey) Starr 2:51
6. "I Want You (She's So Heavy)"  Lennon 7:47

Side two


1. "Here Comes the Sun" (Harrison) Harrison 3:05
2. "Because"  Lennon, McCartney and Harrison 2:45
3. "You Never Give Me Your Money"  McCartney 4:02
4. "Sun King"  Lennon, with McCartney and Harrison 2:26
5. "Mean Mr. Mustard"  Lennon 1:06
6. "Polythene Pam"  Lennon 1:12
7. "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window"  McCartney 1:57
8. "Golden Slumbers"  McCartney 1:31
9. "Carry That Weight"  McCartney with Lennon, Harrison and Starr 1:36
10. "The End"  McCartney 2:05
11. "Her Majesty"  McCartney 0:23



Released 26 September 1969
Recorded 22 February – 20 August 1969 EMI, Olympic and Trident Studios, London
Genre Rock
Length 47:23
Label Apple
Producer George Martin


(https://en.wikipedia.org)








  • 1969:  The Byrds release "Wasn't Born To Follow"




Quote:
"Wasn't Born to Follow", also known as "I Wasn't Born to Follow", is a song written by Gerry Goffin and Carole King. Goffin wrote the lyrics and King provided the music. The song was first recorded by the Byrds on their 1968 album, The Notorious Byrd Brothers. King's short-lived band the City also recorded the song for their 1968 album, Now That Everything's Been Said. It has also been covered by many other artists, including the Monkees, the Lemon Pipers, Dusty Springfield, and as a solo recording by King. The Byrds recording was featured in the 1969 film Easy Rider and was released as a single in the UK and Germany in the same year as a result.

The Byrds version

Byrds producer Gary Usher acquired "Wasn't Born to Follow" before it was released or recorded by anyone else through his connections at the Screen Gems production company and his personal acquaintance with Carole King. The Byrds recorded the song on November 30, 1967, as one of the last songs recorded in the sessions for The Notorious Byrd Brothers album.[4] The band's lead guitarist Roger McGuinn sings the lead vocal, and the band are augmented by Red Rhodes on pedal steel guitar and Clarence White on guitar. As Byrds' drummer Michael Clarke had left the group during the recording of the album, Jim Gordon, who also performed on the City's version, plays drums. The album recording ends with the sound of a door slamming.

Rogan points out that the Byrds revamped King's melody and also added some "starting" effects, including the juxtaposition of White's country-style guitar playing and "a cascade of exotic phrasing." According to Allmusic critic Thomas Ward, the Byrds play the song "with supreme modesty" in recognition of "beauty of the purest forms of American music." Perone regards the Byrds' recording as the "definitive version of the song." Perone suggests that "Wasn't Born to Follow" takes on extra poignancy on the album due to its placement right after the anti-military draft song "Draft Morning," suggesting that "the singer was not born to follow the sheep (draftees) into slaughter."

While McGuinn was writing the theme song for the film Easy Rider, its star and producer Peter Fonda also wanted to include two songs from The Notorious Byrd Brothers in the film ("Wasn't Born to Follow" and "Draft Morning"). In the end, only "Wasn't Born to Follow" was used, accompanying the two bikers riding through the mountains and taking a hitchhiker to a commune. The song was used in the film to express "the search for America."

CBS Records in the United Kingdom took advantage of the song's prominent use in the film and released "Wasn't Born to Follow" as a single on September 26, 1969, in the unfulfilled hope of scoring a fluke hit. It was also issued as a single in Germany. "Wasn't Born to Follow" was not released as the A-side of a single in the U.S., but it did appear on the B-side of some copies of the single release of the title song from the film, "Ballad of Easy Rider".


(https://en.wikipedia.org)








  • 1974:  John Lennon releases the album Walls And Bridges




Quote:
Walls and Bridges is the fifth studio album by John Lennon. It was issued by Apple Records on 26 September 1974 in the United States and on 4 October in the United Kingdom. Written, recorded and released during his 18-month separation from Yoko Ono, the album captured Lennon in the midst of his "Lost Weekend". Walls and Bridges was an American Billboard number-one album and includes two hit singles, "Whatever Gets You thru the Night" and "#9 Dream". The first of these was Lennon's first number-one hit in the United States as a solo artist, and his only chart-topping single in either the US or Britain during his lifetime.

The album was certified silver in the UK, and gold in the US.

Background

In June 1973, as Lennon was about to record Mind Games, Ono decided that she and Lennon should separate. Yoko suggested that he take their personal assistant, May Pang, as a companion . Lennon soon moved to California with Pang, and embarked upon an eighteen-month relationship with Pang he would later refer to as his "Lost Weekend".  While Lennon and Pang were living in Los Angeles, John took the opportunity to get reacquainted with his son, Julian, whom he had not seen in four years. Lennon and Pang had planned to record an album of rock 'n' roll oldies with producer Phil Spector, but after these sessions broke down due to an alcohol-fueled party atmosphere, Lennon and Pang returned to New York and Spector disappeared with the session tapes. Still in the mood to make music, Lennon decided to record a new album of original material.

Recording sessions for Walls and Bridges began in June, 1974 at Record Plant East. Musicians included friends Jim Keltner on drums, Klaus Voormann on bass, Jesse Ed Davis on guitar, and Arthur Jenkins on percussion.

Walls and Bridges has a variety of musical stylings and many of the lyrics make it clear that Lennon both enjoyed his new-found freedom and also missed Ono. "Going Down On Love", "What You Got", "Bless You" address his feelings toward Ono. "Steel and Glass" included a sinister riff borrowed from "How Do You Sleep", Lennon's audio argument with Paul McCartney from the Imagine album, though the digs this time were directed at former Beatles manager Allen Klein. "Scared" is a haunting track exploring Lennon's fear of aging, loneliness and the emptiness of success. It also included the seemingly prophetic lyric: "Hatred and jealousy gonna be the death of me."

The album also includes some of Lennon's most uplifting songs, namely its two singles "Whatever Gets You thru the Night" (which features Elton John on piano and backing vocals) and "#9 Dream". "Whatever Gets You thru the Night" reached #1 in the US the same week that Walls and Bridges hit the top of the LP charts. Losing a wager he made with Elton about the single's commercial potential, Lennon appeared at John's Madison Square Garden show on 28 November, performing Lennon's current #1 hit together. In addition, The Beatles' "I Saw Her Standing There" and "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds", Elton John's new single with Lennon on backing vocals, were also played to an uproarious audience. This was Lennon's last major live performance.

Other notable tracks include "Beef Jerky", a Stax-inspired instrumental (the only instrumental to appear on a Lennon solo album), the first track written for the record, "Surprise Surprise (Sweet Bird of Paradox)" for May Pang, and "Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out)", written in 1973[6] and remembered by Lennon in an interview for Playboy magazine in September 1980: "I wrote 'Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out)' during that time (the Lost Weekend). That's how I felt. It exactly expresses the whole period. For some reason I always imagined Sinatra singing that one. I don't know why. It's kind of a Sinatraesque song, really. He would do a perfect job with it. Are you listening Frank? You need one song that isn't a piece of nothing. Here's one for you, the horn arrangement and everything's made for you. But don't ask me to produce it".

During one of his frequent visits from England to see his father during this period, eleven-year-old Julian Lennon attended recording sessions and together they recorded a casual cover of the oldie "Ya Ya", which Lennon tacked onto the end of Walls and Bridges with the credit: "Starring Julian Lennon on drums and Dad on piano and vocals". Lennon also sends a message to publisher Morris Levy who was expecting this Lennon release to be the oldies album (see Rock 'n' Roll) at the beginning of the track: "Let's do sitting in the lala and get rid of that!" which infuriated Levy. Pang recalled later the younger Lennon was disappointed when he heard the recording would make the album, telling his father "If I'd known, I would have played better".

In addition to reestablishing a relationship with Julian, Lennon mended fences with the other Beatles during this period. Walls and Bridges is filled with musical nods to the group. In the opening track, Lennon sings "somebody please, please help me". On "Surprise Surprise", Lennon utilises the coda of "Drive My Car" substituting the "beep beep yeahs" with "sweet sweet love". In response to McCartney's Lennon-esque track, Let Me Roll It on the Band on the Run album, Lennon took the guitar riff note for note and incorporated it into "Beef Jerky".

Cut from the album at the last minute was a track called "Move Over Ms. L", one of Lennon's harder rockers which would eventually appear as the B-side to the single "Stand By Me" the following year – the only example of a Lennon B-side not already available on an album.

The album's elaborate jacket featured childhood drawings done by Lennon and a series of interchangeable faces. Walls and Bridges also had a popular ad campaign created by Lennon called "Listen To This..." (button, photo, sticker, ad, poster, t-shirt and, in New York City, a huge poster plastered on the rear of 2,000 city buses).

A television commercial featuring a voiceover from Ringo Starr depicted the album jacket in its many 'photo flap' faces. Lennon would return the favour and do the voiceover for the commercial for Starr's Goodnight Vienna album.

Reception

Walls and Bridges was an American Billboard #1 album, it attained gold-selling status in the US, and top ten success in the UK, reaching #6. Along with John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band and Imagine, Walls and Bridges is among Lennon's most highly regarded solo albums, and it does indeed have its devout followers. Ringo Starr called it "the best album in the past five years" in a 1974 Melody Maker interview.

Shortly after its release, Lennon personally mixed a true quadrophonic version of the album ("for the 20 people who buy quad," he joked in his infamous 1974 WNEW radio interview in New York). These mixes highlight many of the percussive and orchestrative textures that were not as prominent on the stereo version.

Walls and Bridges was released in a remixed and remastered form in November 2005, though four of the original tracks: "Old Dirt Road", "Bless You", "Scared" and "Nobody Loves You" were not remixed. The remastered version featured an alternate cover. This new cover retained Lennon's signature and hand-written title, but used one of the portraits Bob Gruen took for the album instead of Lennon's childhood drawing. The bonus tracks for the reissue include "Whatever Gets You thru the Night" performed live with Elton John, a previously unreleased acoustic version of "Nobody Loves You (When You're Down And Out)" and a promotional interview with Lennon.

Track listing

All songs written and composed by John Lennon, except "Old Dirt Road", by John Lennon and Harry Nilsson and "Ya Ya", by Lee Dorsey/Morris Levy/Clarence Lewis/Morgan Robinson

  1. "Going Down on Love" – 3:54
  2. "Whatever Gets You thru the Night" – 3:28
  3. "Old Dirt Road" – 4:11
  4. "What You Got" – 3:09
  5. "Bless You" – 4:38
  6. "Scared" – 4:36
  7. "#9 Dream" – 4:47
  8. "Surprise, Surprise (Sweet Bird of Paradox)" – 2:55
  9. "Steel and Glass" – 4:37
  10. "Beef Jerky" – 3:26
  11. "Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out)" – 5:08
  12. "Ya Ya" – 1:06


26 September 1974
Recorded    June – July 1974
Genre    Rock, pop rock
Length    46:02
Label    Apple/EMI
Producer    John Lennon


(https://en.wikipedia.org)













--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Edited by Learyfan (09/29/24 09:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan]
    #15137738 -

COME TOGETHER
(Lennon/McCartney)

JOHN 1969: "'Come Together' changed at the session. We said, 'Let's slow it down. Let's do this to it, let's do that to it,' and it ends up however it comes out. I just said, 'Look, I've got no arrangement for you, but you know how I want it.' I think that's partly because we've played together a long time. So I said, 'Give me something funky and set up a beat, maybe.' And they all just joined in."


PAUL 1969: "On the new album I like 'Come Together,' which is a great one of John's."


GEORGE 1969: "Come Together" was one of the last ones to be recorded. John was in an (automobile) accident, so he was off for a period of time. Then when we got back, which was only a week or so before we finished the album, we did this one. I think he wrote it only a month or so ago, so it's very new. It's sort of twelve-bar type of tune, and it's one of the nicest sounds we've got, actually. Nice drumming from Ringo. And it's sort of up-tempo. I suppose you'd call it a rocker. Rocker-beat-a-boogie."


JOHN 1980: "'Come Together' is me-- writing obscurely around an old Chuck Berry thing. I left the line 'Here comes old flat-top.' It is nothing like the Chuck Berry song, but they took me to court because I admitted the influence once years ago. I could have changed it to 'Here comes old iron face,' but the song remains independent of Chuck Berry or anybody else on earth. The thing was created in the studio. It's gobbledygook-- 'Come Together' was an expression that Tim Leary had come up with for his attempt at being president or whatever he wanted to be, and he asked me to write a campaign song. I tried and I tried, but I couldn't come up with one. But I came up with this, 'Come Together,' which would've been no good to him-- you couldn't have a campaign song like that, right? Leary attacked me years later, saying I ripped him off. I didn't rip him off. It's just that it turned into 'Come Together.' What am I going to do, give it to him? It was a funky record-- it's one of my favorite Beatle tracks, or, one of my favorite Lennon tracks, let's say that. It's funky, it's bluesy, and I'm singing it pretty well. I like the sound of the record. You can dance to it. I'll buy it!" (laughs)



SOMETHING
(Harrison)

JOHN 1969: "I think that's about the best track on the album, actually."


PAUL 1969
: "I like George's song 'Something.' For me I think it's the best he's written."


GEORGE 1969: "I wrote the song 'Something' for the album before this one, but I never finished it off until just recently. I usually get the first few lines of words and music together, both at once... and then finish the rest of the melody. Then I have to write the words. It's like another song I wrote when we were in India. I wrote the whole first verse and just said everything I wanted to say, and so now I need to write a couple more verses. I find that much more difficult. But John gave me a handy tip. He said, 'Once you start to write a song, try to finish it straight away while you're still in the same mood.' Sometimes you go back to it and you're in a whole different state of mind. So now, I do try to finish them straight away."


GEORGE 1969: "I could never think of words for it. And also because there was a James Taylor song called 'Something In The Way She Moves' which is the first line of that. And so then I thought of trying to change the words, but they were the words that came when I first wrote it, so in the end I just left it as that, and just called it Something. When I wrote it, I imagined somebody like Ray Charles doing it. That's the feel I imagined, but because I'm not Ray Charles, you know, I'm sort of much more limited in what I can do, then it came out like this. It's nice. It's probably the nicest melody tune that I've written."


GEORGE 1980: "'Something' was written on the piano while we were making the White Album. I had a break while Paul was doing some overdubbing so I went into an empty studio and began to write. That's really all there is to it, except the middle took some time to sort out. It didn't go on the White Album because we'd already finished all the tracks."




MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER
(Lennon/McCartney)

JOHN 1969: "He (Paul) did quite alot of work on it. I was ill after the (automobile) accident while they did most of the track, and I believe he really ground George and RIngo into the ground recording it. We spent more money on that song than any of them on the whole album, I think."


GEORGE 1969: "Maxwell's Silver Hammer is just something of Paul's which we've been trying to record. We spent a hell of a lot of time on it. And it's one of those instant sort of whistle-along tunes, which some people will hate, and some people will really love it. It's more like Honey Pie, you know, a fun sort of song. But it's pretty sick as well though, 'cuz the guy keeps killing everybody. But that's one of the tunes we use synthesizer on, which is pretty effective on this."


PAUL circa-1994: "'Maxwell's Silver Hammer' is my analogy for when something goes wrong out of the blue, as it so often does, as I was beginning to find out at that time in my life. I wanted something symbolic of that, so to me it was some fictitious character called Maxwell with a silver hammer. I don't know why it was silver, it just sounded better than Maxwell's hammer. It was needed for scanning. We still use that expression now when something unexpected happens."



OH! DARLING
(Lennon/McCartney)

JOHN 1980: "'Oh! Darling' was a great one of Paul's that he didn't sing too well. I always thought that I could've done it better-- it was more my style than his. He wrote it, so what the hell, he's going to sing it. If he'd had any sense he should have let me sing it." (laughs)


PAUL circa-1994: "I mainly remember wanting to get the vocal right, wanting to get it good, and I ended up trying each morning as I came into the recording session. I tried it with a hand mike, and I tried it with a standing mike, I tried it every which way, and finally got the vocal I was reasonably happy with. It's a bit of a belter and if it comes off lukewarm then you've missed the whole point. It was unusual for me-- I would normally try all the goes at a vocal in one day."



OCTOPUS'S GARDEN
(Starkey)

GEORGE 1969: "'Octopus's Garden' is Ringo's song. It's only the second song Ringo wrote, and it's lovely. Ringo gets bored playing the drums, and at home he plays a bit of piano, but he only knows about three chords. He knows about the same on guitar. I think it's a really great song, because on the surface, it just like a daft kids' song, but the lyrics are great. For me, you know, I find very deep meaning in the lyrics, which Ringo probably doesn't see, but all the thing like 'resting our head on the sea bed' and 'We'll be warm beneath the storm' which is really great, you know. Because it's like this level is a storm, and if you get sort of deep in your consciousness, it's very peaceful. So Ringo's writing his cosmic songs without noticing."


RINGO 1981: "He (a ship captain) told me all about octopuses-- how they go 'round the sea bed and pick up stones and shiny objects and build gardens. I thought, 'How fabulous!' because at the time I just wanted to be under the sea, too. I wanted to get out of it for a while."



I WANT YOU (SHE'S SO HEAVY)
(Lennon/McCartney)

GEORGE 1969: "It's very heavy. John plays lead guitar and sings the same as he plays. It's really basically a bit like a blues. The riff that he sings and plays is really a very basic blues-type thing. But again, it's very original sort of John-type song. And the middle bit's great. John has an amazing thing with his timing. He always comes across with sort of different timing things, for example All You Need Is Love, which just sort of skips beats out and changes from three-four to four-four, all in and out of each other. But when you question him as to what it is, he doesn't know. He just does it naturally. And this has got... the bridge section of this is a bit like that. And it's got a really very good chord sequence that he uses."


JOHN 1969: "We used a Moog synthesizer on the end. That machine can do all sounds and all ranges of sound."


JOHN 1971
: "Simplicity is evident in 'She So Heavy.' In fact a reviewer wrote: 'He seems to have lost his talent for lyrics, it's so simple and boring.' When it gets down to it-- when you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream."


JOHN 1980: "That's me, about Yoko."




HERE COMES THE SUN

(Harrison)

GEORGE 1969: "It was written on a nice sunny day this early summer, in Eric Clapton's garden. We'd been through hell with business, and on that day I just felt as though I was sagging off, like from school, it was like that. I just didn't come in one day. And just the release of being in the sun and it was just a really nice day. And that song just came. It's a bit like If I Needed Someone, you know, like that basic sort of riff going through it is the same as all those 'Bells Of Rhymney' sort of Byrd-type things."


GEORGE 1980: "...written at a time when Apple was getting like school, where we had to go and be businessmen-- all this signing accounts, and 'sign this' and 'sign that.' Anyway, it seems as if winter in England goes on forever; by the time spring comes you really deserve it. So one day I decided, 'I'm going to sag-off Apple,' and I went over to Eric Clapton's house. I was walking in his garden. The relief of not having to go and see all those dopey accountants was wonderful. And I was walking around the garden with one of Eric's acoustic guitars, and wrote 'Here Comes The Sun.'"



BECAUSE
(Lennon/McCartney)

JOHN 1969: "I've just written a song called 'Because.' Yoko was playing some classical bit, and I said 'Play that backwards,' and we had a tune. We'll probably write a lot more in the future.


PAUL 1969: "I like John's 'Because' on the second side. To say, 'Because the world is round it turns me on' is great. And 'Because the wind is high it blows my mind.'"


GEORGE 1969: "'Because' is one of the most beautiful tunes. It's three-part harmony, John, Paul and George all sing it together. John wrote this tune. The backing is a bit like Beethoven. And three-part harmony right throughout. Paul usually writes the sweeter tunes, and John writes the, sort of, more the rave-up things, or the freakier things. But John's getting to where he doesn't want to. He just wants to write twelve-bars. But you can't deny it, I think this is possibly my favorite one on the album. The lyrics are so simple. The harmony was pretty difficult to sing. We had to really learn it. But I think that's one of the tunes that will impress most people. It's really good."


JOHN 1980: "I was lying on the sofa in our house, listening to Yoko play Beethoven's 'Moonlight Sonata' on the piano. Suddenly, I said, 'Can you play those chords backward?' She did, and I wrote 'Because' around them. The song sounds like 'Moonlight Sonata,' too. The lyrics are clear, no bullshit, no imagery, no obscure references."



YOU NEVER GIVE ME YOUR MONEY
(Lennon/McCartney)

GEORGE 1969: "Then begins the sort of big medley of Paul and John's songs all shoved together. You have to hear this, because it does like two verses of one tune. And then the bridge of it is like a different song all together."


PAUL 1988: "We wanted to dabble, and I had a bit of fun making some of the songs fit together, with key changes (into the long medley). That was nice. It worked out well."



SUN KING
(Lennon/McCartney)

JOHN 1969: "We just started joking, you know, singing `quando para mucho.´ So we just made up... Paul knew a few Spanish words from school, you know. So we just strung any Spanish words that sounded vaguely like something. And of course we got `chicka ferdy´ in. That´s a Liverpool expression. Just like sort of-- it doesn´t mean anything to me but (childish taunting) `na-na, na-na-na!´ `Cake and eat it´ is another nice line too, because they have that in Spanish-- 'Que' or something can eat it. One we missed-- we could have had 'para noya,' but we forgot all about it."


JOHN 1980
: "That's a piece of garbage I had around."


GEORGE 1987: "At the time, 'Albatross' (by Fleetwood Mac) was out, with all the reverb on guitar. So we said, 'Let's be Fleetwood Mac doing Albatross, just to get going.' It never really sounded like Fleetwood Mac... but that was the point of origin."



MEAN MR. MUSTARD
(Lennon/McCartney)

JOHN 1980
: "I'd read somewhere in the newspaper about this mean guy who hid his five-pound notes, not up his nose but 'somewhere else.' No, it had nothing to do with cocaine."


PAUL circa-1994: "'Mean Mr Mustard' was very John. I liked that. A nice quirky song."



POLYTHENE PAM
(Lennon/McCartney)

JOHN 1980
: "That was me, remembering a little event with a woman in Jersey, and a man who was England's answer to Allen Ginsberg, who gave us our first exposure... I met him when we were on tour and he took me back to his apartment, and I had a girl and he had one he wanted me to meet. He said she dressed up in polythene, which she did. She didn't wear jackboots, and kilts, I just sort of elaborated. Perverted sex in a polythene bag-- Just looking for something to write about."



SHE CAME IN THROUGH THE BATHROOM WINDOW
(Lennon/McCartney)

GEORGE 1969: "A very good song of Paul's, with good lyrics. It's really hard to explain what they're about."


JOHN 1980
: "He wrote that when we were in New York announcing Apple and we first met Linda. Maybe she's the one that came in the window."



GOLDEN SLUMBERS
(Lennon/McCartney)

GEORGE 1969
: "Another very melodic tune of Paul's which is very nice."


JOHN 1969: "Paul layed the strings on after we finished most of the basic track. I personally can't be bothered with strings and things, you know. I like to do it with the group or with electronics. And especially going through that hassle with musicians and all that bit, you know, it's such a drag trying to get them together. But Paul digs that, so that's his scene. It was up to him where he went with violins and what he did with them. And I think he just wanted a straight kind of backing, you know. Nothing freaky."


PAUL 1969: "I was just playing the piano in Liverpool at my dad's house, and my sister Ruth's piano book... she was learning piano... and 'Golden Slumbers and your old favorites' was up on the stand, you know-- it was a little book with all those words in it. I was just flipping through it and I came to 'Golden Slumbers.' I can't read music so I didn't know the tune... I can't remember the old tune... so I just started playing 'my' tune to it. And then, I liked the words so I just kept that, you know, and then it fitted with another bit of song I had-- which is the verse in between it. So I just made that into a song. It just happened 'cuz I was reading her book."



CARRY THAT WEIGHT
(Lennon/McCartney)

JOHN 1980: "That's Paul. Apparently he was under strain at that period."


PAUL circa-1994: "I'm generally quite upbeat, but at certain times things get to me so much that I just can't be upbeat anymore and that was one of those times. 'Carry that weight a long time'-- like forever! That's what I meant... in this heaviness there was no place to be. It was serious, paranoid heaviness and it was just very uncomfortable."



THE END
(Lennon/McCartney)

JOHN 1980: "That's Paul again, the unfinished song, right? Just a piece at the end. He had a line in it, (sings) 'And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make,' which is a very cosmic, philosophical line-- which again proves that if he wants to, he can think."


PAUL 1988
: "Ringo would never do drum solos. He hated drummers who did lengthy drum solos. We all did. And when he joined the Beatles we said, 'Ah, what about drum solos then?' and he said, 'I hate 'em!' We said, 'Great! We love you!' And so he would never do them. But because of this medley I said, 'Well, a token solo?' and he really dug his heels in and didn't want to do it. But after a little bit of gentle persuasion I said, '...it wouldn't be Buddy Rich gone mad,' because I think that's what he didn't want to do. ... anyway we came to this compromise, it was a kind of a solo. I don't think he's done one since."


PAUL 1994: "We were looking for the end to an album, and 'In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make' just came into my head. I just recognized that would be a good end to an album. And it's a good little thing to say-- now and for all time, I think. I can't think of anything much better as a philosophy, because all you need IS love. It still is what you need. There aint nothin' better. So, you know, I'm very proud to be in the band that did that song, and that thought those thoughts, and encouraged other people to think them to help them get through little problems here and there. So uhh... We done good!!"



HER MAJESTY
(Lennon/McCartney)

PAUL 1969
: "That was just... I don't know. I was in Scotland, and I was just writing this little tune. I can never tell, like, how tunes come out. I just wrote it as a joke."



ON SONGWRITING DURING ABBEY ROAD:

JOHN 1969
: "You can't say Paul and I are writing separately these days. We do both. When it comes to needing 500 songs by Friday, you gotta get together. I definitely find I work better when I've got a deadline to meet. It really frightens you and you've got to churn them out. All the time I'm sort of arranging things in my mind."



REGARDING THE 'MEDLEY' ON ABBEY ROAD

JOHN 1969: "Paul and I are now working on a kind of song montage that we might do as one piece on one side. We've got two weeks to finish the whole thing so we're really working at it. All the songs we're doing sound normal to me, but probably they might sound unusual to you. There's no 'Revolution #9' there, but there's a few heavy sounds. I couldn't pin us down to being on a heavy scene, or a commercial pop scene, or a straight tuneful scene. We're just on whatever's going. Just rockin' along."


PAUL 1969: "I think there's not a bad track on it... and then the long one. The whole of the long one. The whole of the end bit. I think that works good."


GEORGE 1969: "It feels very abstract to me, but it all gels and fits together. I think it's a very good album."


RINGO 1969
: "And then it sort of slows down a bit, into 'Golden Slumbers' which is a nice heavy lullaby. You know, if you could sleep through it, it'd be a miricle. And then 'Carry That Weight' is like two bits all together, two distictly different bits. And we all sing, 'Boy, you're gonna carry that weight' in unison, then those parts come in."


JOHN 1969: "We always have tons of bits and pieces lying around. I've got stuff I wrote around Pepper, because you lose interest after you've had it for years. It was a good way of getting rid of bits of songs. In fact, George and Ringo wrote bits of it... literally in between bits and breaks. Paul would say, 'We've got twelve bars here-- fill it in,' and we'd fill it in on the spot. As far as we're concerned, this album is more 'Beatley' than the double (White) album."


RINGO 1976
: "The second side of Abbey Road is my favorite. I love it. 'She Came In Through The Bathroom Window,' and all those bits that weren't songs, I mean, they were just all the bits that John and Paul had around that we roped together."



ON THE ALBUM COVER & 'PAUL IS DEAD' CLUES


PAUL 1974: "I had just turned up at a photo session, and it was a hot day in London, a really nice hot day... and I think I wore sandals. I only had to walk around the corner to the crossing because I lived pretty nearby. And for the photo session I thought, 'I´ll take my sandals off.' You know, so what? Barefoot, nice warm day-- I didn't feel like wearing shoes. So I went around to the photo session and showed me bare feet. Of course, when that comes out and people start looking at it they say, 'Why has he got no shoes on? He´s never done that before.' Okay, you´ve never seen me do it before, but in actual fact it´s just me with my shoes off. Turns out to be some old Mafia sign of death or something."



ON BRAINSTORMING FOR ALBUM TITLES

RINGO 1969: "We went through weeks of all saying, 'Why don't we call it Billy's Left Boot,' and things like that. And then Paul just said, 'Why don't we call it Abbey Road?'"


PAUL 1988
: "You see, when you're thinking of album titles, alot of loose talk goes around. It's what American film people or advertising people call 'Off the top of my head.' You have alot of thoughts that are going to be rejected. We were stuck for an album title and the album didn't appear to have any obvious concept, except that it had all been done in the studio and it had been done by us. And (studio engineer) Geoff Emerick used to have these packets of Everest cigarettes always sitting by him, and we thought, 'That's good (Everest), it's big and it's expansive.' ...but we didn't really like it in the end. We said, 'Nah, come on! You can't name an album after a ciggie packet!'"


(http://www.beatlesinterviews.org)










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 2
    #15137777 -

:hi5:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: P-O] * 1
    #15137811 -

Great album. We awaited each new Beatle album's release...of course relaxing with the herb in the commune....then rapping about the meaning and listening to it again.


--------------------
"The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna" is best source of insight into the self, universe, and the entheogen catalyzed experience. Forward by Aldous Huxley.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: rainx] * 2
    #15137930 -

Whoa, you lived in a 60's commune?  That's intense.  You should make a thread about your experiences there. 














--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #15138182 -

One of their best albums, to be sure. They really clicked on that one. Too bad they split up soon afterwards. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Le_Canard] * 1
    #16913092 -

Yeah it is.  Well, at least we got what we got.  Here's Abby Road in full. 
























--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Edited by Learyfan (09/25/14 08:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #18891811 -

Annual bump.

















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 3
    #20620256 -

45th anniversary of Abbey Road today.



















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #20620491 -

*climbs in thru bathroom window*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Dilsnique] * 1
    #20620616 -

classsic.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Legend] * 1
    #22293668 -

Definitely.















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #23678869 -

Annual bump.














--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #24660724 -

Annual bump.













--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Dilsnique] * 1
    #25489743 -

Annual bump.











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #26210122 -

50th anniversary of the final album recorded by The Beatles today.  Let It Be was recorded before and released after.  Abbey Road was the end.

"And in the end. 
The love you take.
Is equal to the love.
You make."








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #26955637 -

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
But she doesn't have a lot to say
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
But she changes from day to day
I want to tell her that I love her a lot
But I gotta get a bellyful of wine
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeah
Someday I'm going to make her mine









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Dilsnique] * 1
    #27482498 -

Annual bump.










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #27482716 -

I had a friend in college who was really into the Beatles.  Once I was tripping and when She Came In Through The Bathroom Window came on I just had one of those whoa moments.  That was my first time listening to that album.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today in counterculture history (09/26) [Re: animalsfyv] * 1
    #27968420 -

Annual bump.









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Today in counterculture history (09/23)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 1,430 24 09/23/26 05:03 AM
by Learyfan
* Today in counterculture history (09/25)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 977 21 09/25/26 05:03 AM
by Learyfan
* Today in counterculture history (09/20)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 1,743 21 09/20/26 05:27 PM
by Learyfan
* The History of the Shroomery. PrisonSong 2,416 7 05/03/05 06:52 PM
by PrisonSong
* Acid History Question : Where did Al Hubbard get his LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 11,883 43 04/25/15 08:39 AM
by Freakdaddy
* Wanted: Complete history of Psilocybe cubensis cultivation.
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,053 26 12/17/12 04:51 AM
by koraks
* France awaits biggest child sex abuse case in its legal history. Bi0TeK 763 2 07/26/05 10:38 PM
by Bi0TeK
* UPDATE on the Europe Gathering 2005
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
stefan 15,517 110 04/03/05 03:12 AM
by stefan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,584 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.