Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDxShroomFactor
Shroomer
Drug Testing....
    #2053840 - 10/29/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone have any information on drug testing? I have my reasons and their my own business (sorry).....
But anywayz if anyone can answer this question....

How long do these drugs stay in your blood and urine?

Mushrooms
LSD
Cocaine
Ecstacy

Thx all!

-Dx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Drug Testing.... [Re: DxShroomFactor]
    #2053986 - 10/29/03 03:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Check out erowid... they have a pretty extensive drug testing vault.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisiblePastMaster
Master
Male
Loc: Space
    #2054134 - 10/29/03 04:09 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I don't know if this is applicable to your situation but one good idea is to freeze a small sample (or 2, or 3, or 4) of your own urine when you know you're clean and save it for the day you might need it (a small ziplock freezer bag works perfect). When the occasion requires, you can thaw it out in any sink with hot water and snip the corner of the baggie and deposit what's required. I actually find it helps to keep the thawed sample inside another baggie in my pants with one of those hand/foot warmer packets (name brand "Grabber Mycoal" - found at any outdoor/hunting store).

If you have any questions let me know.

Cheers,

PastMaster

InvisiblePastMaster
Master
Male
Loc: Space
Re: Drug Testing....(P.S.) [Re: DxShroomFactor]
    #2054149 - 10/29/03 04:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Oh, more to the point of your original question: I'm a certified Urinalysis Coordinator and all of the substances you listed are normally out of your system within 48 hours. Mushrooms (such as P. cubensis) are normally not tested for. One myth about urinalysis that IS TRUE is that drinking A LOT of water prior to providing a sample CAN actually dilute your urine to a point where toxins are not detectable.

Cheerio...

PastMaster

OfflineDxShroomFactor
Shroomer
Re: Drug Testing....(P.S.) [Re: PastMaster]
    #2058506 - 10/30/03 07:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

But what about Blood?
Im getting tested by the army, i've been clean for a while. Just wanna make sure.

OfflineCheebatoke
Toker
Loc: Southern TX
Re: Drug Testing....(P.S.) [Re: PastMaster]
    #2059276 - 10/30/03 11:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"I'm a certified Urinalysis Coordinator "

Damn thats a shitty job.... er excuse me, pissy job. :P

--------------------
The only thing permanent is change.

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
Re: Drug Testing....(P.S.) [Re: Cheebatoke]
    #2060405 - 10/31/03 11:29 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

hmmm I was told by a friend who works at a hospital that drinking too much water can lower a lot of the normal levels in your urine and they will want another sample.  Dunno if it's true though, I'm no certified Urinalysis Coordinator :wink:

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

Re: Drug Testing....(P.S.) [Re: Turd]
    #2060740 - 10/31/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've heard of your piss bein too much water and that resulting in a.. i don't know what you'd call it, mis-piss?
nothing on that list stays in your body for more than 2 days. Cocaine I think lingers for 1-3 days, E lasts for a day or two, Mushrooms and LSD aren't tested for -- I'm unsure if you even CAN test for them or not.
Those are all very short-lived drugs in your body.. they last even shorter than opiates, let alone pot.

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
    #2062330 - 11/01/03 05:00 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

if you drink a lot of water, your piss will be clear (literally) which is a bad thing. testing often includes a measure of colour, and a test for creatinine, which is a body waste product from muscle. if your sample is either cold, looks like water, or is not from-a-person (yellow food dye and zero creatinine) you can expect a nasty surprise.
:thumbdown:

THC is tested, and cn take a month or more to get down to zero after a good smoke. if you're fat, it hangs around longer in your fat tissue. whether they call a reading 'positive' or 'negative' may depend if it's above a certain threshold (like 50ng/ml, for example). most other stuff is through in a week or less. don't take a drug test within a week of any drug and expect to pass, as they can be ubersensitive. the only way to pass a drug test is to either be clean, or to provide clean urine. those additives and whatnot are bullshit - everyone is suspicious of a sample that looks like it came out of a packet. i bet the piss test expert guy above knows what i mean.

don't mess with the tests: some places even need to see you put your penis in the pot/tube/whatever, so there are companies sprung up that sell piss in a bottle with a fake cock on the end  :lol: good luck anyway :tongue:

unless it could directly affect how they do their jobs (eg. drivers, pilots) drug testing workers is an infringement of civil liberties, imo.       

--------------------
buh

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
Re: Drug Testing.... [Re: shirley knott]
    #2062782 - 11/01/03 01:33 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

actually I was smoking a lot over the summer and had to take a test for my job, so I called up a certain company and got a system flushing kit thing, which actually worked. It wasn't one of those over-the-counter ones, though, it was pretty hard core. I had to drink a certain amount of water for 3 days ahead of the test (forget how much, it was a lot), then the day of the test I had to drink a shitload more and not eat anything, and I took about 7 capsules/tablets they sent me about 2 hours before the test. The water and a couple of the tablets were meant to flush my system (for a short period of time), and the rest of them were to restore all my normal chemical levels to normal. And it worked too. Also, companies can and do test for "adulterants" (shit you take to clean out your system) but mine was so good I guess that they didn't find it. I guess most of the system cleaning shit just uses other chems to alter your piss, which they can detect, whereas the one I used actually cleaned me out and restored my normal levels for a certain amount of time.

Also there is no test for LSD, and yah mushies are very very rarely tested for, although they can if they want to.

OfflineGroont
Lurky
Re: Drug Testing.... [Re: Turd]
    #2062822 - 11/01/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well i do have to take blood tests for medication i take and after i resarched blood tests substances take longer to get out of your blood rather than your urine as far as i have read. Because blood is not disposed of as fast as urine is i think a blood cells life cyle is somthing like 28 days then more comes from the bone marrow.

--------------------
Grow Drugs...

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
Re: Drug Testing.... [Re: shirley knott]
    #2063032 - 11/01/03 03:55 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shirley knott said:
if you drink a lot of water, your piss will be clear (literally) which is a bad thing. testing often includes a measure of colour, and a test for creatinine, which is a body waste product from muscle. if your sample is either cold, looks like water, or is not from-a-person (yellow food dye and zero creatinine) you can expect a nasty surprise.
:thumbdown:

one way you can get around this is take creatine for a few days leading up to the test (its a suplement for bodybuilders and you can get it at any GNC or vitamin store) and also vitamin B complexes will make your piss turn more yellow. its usually a bright yellow but it will work.

Quote:

pastmaster said:
Well, I don't know if this is applicable to your situation but one good idea is to freeze a small sample (or 2, or 3, or 4) of your own urine when you know you're clean and save it for the day you might need it (a small ziplock freezer bag works perfect).

hehheh.. in my case that would be not once in the 8 years i've been partying :smile: and i'm only an occasional smoker/tripper/roller/skier :smile:

i've past a couple though year back by sneaking in a container of my friends clean piss and waiving a lighter around the temperature gauge on the cup when i took the piss test to get it to a warmer temp

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder