Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Phish
    #2053697 -

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has any extra tickets for sale for the phish show on Nov-28 in Philadelphia? If you do I would be so happy!!! I totally forgot to get mine and it sold out already..


--------------------
I pray to god but I doubt that he's listening

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish [Re: JonnyBravo]
    #2053898 -

nope no extras!! actually only have tickets to the miami run for myself....but ill be there!! ill see you in the lot eh????


--------------------
...Time is a stripper and she's doin' it just for you....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish [Re: GOLDEN9locks]
    #2053959 -

I will see you there as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish [Re: ]
    #2053985 -

Yeah i will definatly be in the lot... we could even meet up somewhere , that would be cool


--------------------
I pray to god but I doubt that he's listening

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish [Re: JonnyBravo]
    #2054683 -

Crap, they are sold out alreadY??!!??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phish [Re: TailChaser]
    #2055311 -

yes we should!! we can search for miricles together!!  :grin: :stoned: but if we dont find any im sure we can keep ourselves busy and happy partying in lot!!! woohoo!! cant wait for this tour!! are you going to be doing any of the florida stretch???


--------------------
...Time is a stripper and she's doin' it just for you....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Phish might re-unite. Phishe 1,811 18 10/13/06 12:32 PM
by 40oz
* Phish Dates
( 1 2 all )
phlow 3,959 21 09/26/03 04:12 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* i'm so happy(phish tickets) JonnyOnTheSpot 1,707 11 02/13/03 07:49 AM
by Golgi
* NEW PHISH SHOW ANNOUNCED+Coventry Simulcast Announcements YouEnjoyMyself 1,556 11 07/29/04 02:54 PM
by Cubieman420
* Phish
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Adom 14,077 116 12/21/02 08:43 AM
by
* phish musicallaround 1,725 15 08/05/07 12:22 PM
by JRayV
* screwed my way out good phish tickets YouEnjoyMyself 727 3 05/23/04 02:18 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* dead and phish touring together???!! KingOftheThing 1,024 12 05/10/06 07:12 PM
by deryl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
583 topic views. 0 members, 61 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.