Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My $40 RooR downstem asploded!
    #20449510 -

Damn damn damn!

I've knocked this thing over 20 times and never has it broken. My wife tipped it last night and the downstem broke in half. Luckily I used a sharpy to get the glass out and my bong survived! The downstem is toast though, and it was brand new :frown:

I was wondering something. I use a KECK clip to hold the downstem in place. Do you think the KECK clip saved my bong? Would it NOT have broken WITHOUT the KECK clip? It landed straight on the bowl/downstem. Just curious.

Time to go to the smoke shop and get a new one.. I wonder if they'll cut me a deal because I go there all the time.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My $40 RooR downstem asploded! [Re: pfxtc]
    #20449537 -

That's what you get for buying overpriced glass


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My $40 RooR downstem asploded! [Re: ModestMouse]
    #20449545 -

No way. My Roor bong is awesome. I've dropped it like 50 times and it's fine. Only was $150 too :shrug:

It was a diffuser downstem, hence the price.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My $40 RooR downstem asploded! [Re: pfxtc]
    #20449597 -

Nah, your bong probably survived because it's good glass. I've got an HBG straight tube that's been tipped onto the downstem/bowl too many times to count and while I've gone through more than a few downstems and bowls the bong survives.


--------------------
Tickle my bassline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My $40 RooR downstem asploded! [Re: pfxtc]
    #20449604 -

pfxtc said:
Damn damn damn!

I've knocked this thing over 20 times and never has it broken. My wife tipped it last night and the downstem broke in half. Luckily I used a sharpy to get the glass out and my bong survived! The downstem is toast though, and it was brand new :frown:

I was wondering something. I use a KECK clip to hold the downstem in place. Do you think the KECK clip saved my bong? Would it NOT have broken WITHOUT the KECK clip? It landed straight on the bowl/downstem. Just curious.

Time to go to the smoke shop and get a new one.. I wonder if they'll cut me a deal because I go there all the time.




I broke my old bong in the same way, it broke but was still hittable,
then gave it to my bestfriend and he broke it :facepalm:

last time I do that


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My $40 RooR downstem asploded! [Re: fiddle]
    #20449612 -

fiddle said:
Nah, your bong probably survived because it's good glass. I've got an HBG straight tube that's been tipped onto the downstem/bowl too many times to count and while I've gone through more than a few downstems and bowls the bong survives.



It's a nice feeling. I've dropped this thing from 5-6 feet in the air and it was fine. Really amazing work.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Glass on Glass bowl stuck in downstem
( 1 2 3 all )
Maverick 17,737 43 03/02/11 09:01 AM
by Set
* downstem stuck to bong
( 1 2 all )
InTheFlesh714 47,311 26 09/16/12 08:48 PM
by The_Ghost
* a light bulb just asploded in my hand anyone420 545 14 12/02/08 02:48 PM
by Phish_Dude
* anyone a RooR connoisseur? disturbed 617 0 01/23/05 08:40 AM
by disturbed
* Best place to buy a Roor?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gastronomicus 10,156 51 09/10/07 10:51 AM
by sublimistri
* RooR please! theocean06 1,127 13 11/15/04 03:06 PM
by theocean06
* XBox 360 stuck my downstem! codeman 1,032 6 01/26/09 10:18 AM
by Atheist
* MUSIC 40 Years From Now...
( 1 2 all )
Fungi_x 4,469 34 08/10/05 10:18 AM
by KingOftheThing

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
717 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.