Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
RooR please!
    #3352693 -

Alright, I made a thread a couple of days ago asking about which pipe I should get...but that's out the window because my eye is set on a RooR (and a bubbler but that's not as important).

Here she is:

http://www.weedcity.com/shop/product.asp...numCurrencyID=2

Now that is one expensive bugger.  The reason I want that RooR as opposed to some other RooR on that site is because it's the cheapest one there with ice notches, and the ice really does make the smoke smoother - well I notice the difference.  But before I dish out $240 :eek: on this thing, has anyone used it before?  I've used the RooR Bongs Dealers Cup Ice and it is one magnificent bong, but not quite worth the price.  That's why I moved down, to save $100+

So, anyone have experience with the Ice Master?

(and if anyone was curious, this is the bubbler I was looking to purchase http://www.weedcity.com/shop/product.asp...r=&PT_ID=97 )


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: theocean06]
    #3353068 -

My Green Star is simillar-to that of an Ice Master.

Edited by Cookies (11/12/04 06:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: Cookies]
    #3353097 -

well maybe it's just a brand-name, but all the Roor pieces i've tried were amazing...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: Krishna]
    #3353114 -

Yea, RooRs are great pipes, they're fragile though. And if you break the bowl you have to replace the whole pipe, if I'm not mistaken~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: theocean06]
    #3353117 -

One of my closest buds has that same piece, and I gotta tell you it is a German-engineered precision smoking device. You cannot go wrong with it. I'd also recommend getting the diffuser for the stem-- it makes an incredibly smooth toke even moreso. Purchase it right away and treasre it forever. Don't let high people anywhere near it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3353138 -

RooRs are incredible...what more can you say than "german-engineered presicion!" the smoked glass seals still blow my mind.


--------------------
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3353162 -

Yup, I've gotta get this bong

I hate having to spend that kind of money though...I mean...$240 for a bong is a lot of money, plus the 45 for shipping (it's some special RooR shipping garbage).


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: theocean06]
    #3353176 -

I actually got one for FREE from a friend who went away to school, it has since succumb to the evil that eventually befalls all glass...


--------------------
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: Cookies]
    #3353184 -

lumens said:
My Green Star is simillar-to that of an Ice Master.



one of my friends has a green star

that thing is damn cool :yesnod:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: theocean06]
    #3353193 -

I was just wondering if anyone has used the Ice Master (not just any RooR, but the IM


--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: theocean06]
    #3353198 -

Niiice! :thumbup: It sure beats my old plastic Graffix bong. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: theocean06]
    #3353840 -

Get the diffuser, as well. You'll thank me later.


--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: theocean06]
    #3364599 -

Get the Roor, it's worth every penny.

Also get the diffuser, and the better bongs have a separate stem and a separate bowl, so you have three total pieces. Then if one breaks it isn't so expensive to replace.

I recommend snow instead of ice cubes too :wink:


--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

        :sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RooR please! [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3364618 -

Yeah Teragon and agr8fulchick, I'm going to get the diffuser.  I'm going to wait a bit longer and save up some more money and purchase the Dealers Cup Ice Master from www.drchronic.com since its cheaper there and along with the diffuser...damn this is going to be expensive :sad:



--------------------


The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm dumb and need help [bong diffuser question] pfxtc 208 0 03/18/14 06:45 PM
by pfxtc
* anyone a RooR connoisseur? disturbed 617 0 01/23/05 08:40 AM
by disturbed
* PHX vs. RooR
( 1 2 all )
CubensisCutter 3,596 39 02/27/08 08:38 AM
by Kombat Frank
* Roor vs. PHX vs. Illadelph? Seeker_22 4,862 10 04/09/09 07:00 AM
by gENERIX
* My $40 RooR downstem asploded! pfxtc 717 5 08/20/14 05:54 PM
by pfxtc
* Reputable site to purchase ROOR off net? GlassOnion 1,671 8 09/22/05 06:39 AM
by boO
* down tube broke inside Roor kechlesurf 966 8 04/14/10 07:32 PM
by kechlesurf
* Best place to buy a Roor?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gastronomicus 10,156 51 09/10/07 10:51 AM
by sublimistri

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,127 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.