Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Alligator
    #2022365 -

Sleepy Alligator in the noon day sun,
Lyin' by the river just like he usually done.
Call for his whiskey, he can call for his tea,
Call all he want to, but he can't call for me.

Oh no! I've been there before,
And I ain't gonna come around here any more.
Creepy alligator coming all around the bend,
Shoutin' about the times when we was mutual friends,
I checked my memory and I checked it quick, yes I will.
I checked it runnin' some old kind of trick.

Oh no! Well I've been there before,
And I ain't gonna come around here any more.

Sailin' down the river in an old canoe,
A bunch of and an old tennis shoe.
Out of the river all ugly and green,
Came the biggest old alligator that I've ever seen!

Teeth big and pointy and his eyes were buggin' out,
Contracted the union, put the beggars to rout.
Screamin' and yellin', he was pickin' his chops,
He never runs he just stumbles and hops.
Just out of prison on ten dollars bail,
Mumblin' bitches and waggin' his tail.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: Ripple]
    #2022372 -

i like alligators. :laugh:

am i allowed to post a pic of a person being cut out of a dead alligator's stomach? it's a bit 'out there' - you probably would be too shocked  :blush: 


--------------------
buh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: shirley knott]
    #2022388 -

Sounds like it deserves it's own thread!

Maybe we can have a Alligator day here in the Pub!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: Ripple]
    #2022404 -

It's a good thing alligators usually don't gnaw on electrical cords. :thumbup: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: Ripple]
    #2022409 -

I remember the last "Gator" day back when that idiot was yacking about how Jerry and Gilmour were crappy guitarist...I dont think he has been back since we devoured him.. :cool:
Im still pissed at that little idiot :mad:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: OldSpice]
    #2022414 -

Did that happen on an Alligator day?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: Ripple]
    #2022420 -

Yeh i believe it was...Remember when you told pants to keep his dirty ass out of the PUB? ...That was classic :smile:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: OldSpice]
    #2022427 -

As long as he complied, which he did, I don't like being a cop I like to enjoy The Pub. Just dont be and asshole around here cause you won't last long :wink: 


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: Ripple]
    #2022440 -

well, you asked for it -


--------------------
buh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: shirley knott]
    #2022442 -

Wow.....look at the size of that monster!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: shirley knott]
    #2022445 -

That wasnt necessary...*me pukes*


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: shirley knott]
    #2022802 -

shirley knott said:
well, you asked for it -




is that gator soup?
our crocs get to 6-7metres in oz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: shirley knott]
    #2022857 -

psssssst.....thats a crocodile, not an alligator :smirk: 


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2022991 -

:lol: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2023170 -

BluMonkee said:
psssssst.....thats a crocodile, not an alligator :smirk: 



Either way it is nasty... :crazy:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alligator [Re: OldSpice]
    #2023193 -

those crazy drug smugglers, puttin' their junk up some guys ass and feedin' him to an alligator to get past customs :shake: what will they think of next :wink:   


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Australian drunk survives attempt to ride crocodile
( 1 2 all )
fapjack 6,277 38 11/20/12 02:27 AM
by Bentsen
* Nile crocodiles found in Florida
( 1 2 all )
Nifflerz 1,034 20 05/21/16 09:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* why do crocodiles walk so gayly?
( 1 2 3 all )
Vriska Serket 2,438 44 08/09/16 02:14 AM
by Le_Canard
* Crocodile Rips Veterinarian's Arm Off! Yikes! DiploidM 1,512 1 04/14/07 04:49 PM
by HB
* My Grandma Bought Me An Alligator AluxesLeaf 448 3 03/01/10 02:23 PM
by Arcanum
* We should ban alligators
( 1 2 all )
ferrel_human 1,015 25 06/16/16 01:35 AM
by orison
* Man Swims With 17 Foot(1,000 lb) Crocodile[like it's his pet]
( 1 2 all )
GrassRackets 1,556 21 05/22/10 01:51 AM
by starfire_xes
* drunk man breaks into the zoo late at night to ride a crocodile
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 3,341 21 07/14/10 01:40 AM
by Shins

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,050 topic views. 1 members, 200 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.