Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cannabis vaginal lube
    #20153886 -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/10/cannabis-lube-foria_n_5479587.html

A vainal lube made from active cannabis. Do you think it would get you high? Wouldn't it kinda burn? I know when I'm making ganja oil it hurts if I get it in my eyes.

Discuss intelligently.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20153887 -

can it b used for buttsekz

intelligently discuss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: indica]
    #20153894 -

cuz the shrooms tho


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: indica]
    #20153895 -

I've used homemade weed butter as lube to fuck some big ole titties.
:feelsgoodman:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20153910 -

Shroomopotamus said:
I've used homemade weed butter as lube to fuck some big ole titties.
:feelsgoodman:



What else would you use it for, duh!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20153937 -

Shroomopotamus said:
I've used homemade weed butter as lube to fuck some big ole titties.
:feelsgoodman:




tig ole bitties


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20153942 -

nicechrisman said:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/10/cannabis-lube-foria_n_5479587.html

A vainal lube made from active cannabis. Do you think it would get you high? Wouldn't it kinda burn? I know when I'm making ganja oil it hurts if I get it in my eyes.

Discuss intelligently.



at 7:00 am? Wow amazing

I don't know but I imagine it'd feel the same at 7:00 am as it would at 7:00 pm :shrug:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #20153955 -

There is no wrong time of day for cannabis vaginal lube


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20153974 -

It's selfish, why do the women get the pleasure and the high :snub:


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: imachavel]
    #20153975 -

ive used weed extracted coconut oil as a vaginal lube, it seems to make the owner of the vagina high... however, she said it kinda hurts at first...


:getstoned:


--------------------

Fermented Mushrooms!!
--- https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23378638/fpart/1/vc/1

'The second seal: “All CONTAMINATED things and events are unsatisfactory.”'



"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all - you live in THE HEART OF THE BEAST."

--Anonymous Guerilla, or is he..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: indica] * 1
    #20153983 -

Sham87 said:
It's selfish, why do the women get the pleasure and the high :snub:



indica said:
can it b used for buttsekz

intelligently discuss




--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20153990 -

Well a finger couldn't hurt...


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #20154005 -

Sham87 said:
Well a finger couldn't hurt...




--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis vaginal lube [Re: indica]
    #20154014 -

indica said:
can it b used for buttsekz




it may help with the butthertz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CANNABIS NOW WORSE THAN THE NAZIS Visionary Tools 763 8 09/26/07 05:58 AM
by Visionary Tools
* Ads target cannabis smoking teens
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,049 25 04/10/07 10:31 AM
by Redstorm
* Vaginal discharge
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PDU 6,635 69 07/04/06 02:02 PM
by trendal
* Rate your intelligence
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Demonichildren 9,897 77 03/09/06 12:13 AM
by fresh313
* Jiffy Lube guys stole my adderall
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,369 35 05/04/05 04:18 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* 8 out of 10 mentally ill patients are heavy cannabis users
( 1 2 3 all )
Amatoxin 8,805 47 07/21/09 07:49 AM
by Prisoner#1
* i cleaned the lube off a condom because
( 1 2 all )
domite 1,585 26 04/04/07 02:18 AM
by blissedout
* Mouth smoking Cannabis, for those who don't want to - or cannot - inhale into the lungs Quake3 3,536 7 11/30/06 03:52 PM
by Quake3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,043 topic views. 1 members, 28 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.