Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Really think I saw UFOs last night
    #20134337 -

I have done DMT before and met the aliens there, and that was godly.


This was so strange tho I just slammed on my breaks and got out of my car


It was like these little red dots started coming one after one until there was like 17-23 of them!

It was nuts. All in perfect order too- like almost a straight line but not.

I tried to get it on tape but they wouldn't show up, I ran inside and told my dad to  come out and see this shit, by the time I got back out there were only 2 left and they were flying away


Was very strange


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: 28064212]
    #20134342 -

To be clear I wasn't on drugs. These were objects in the sky.


All I meant was that I am not one easily flustered by otherworldly things, having been to hyperspace and back changes you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: 28064212]
    #20134346 -

One time on 25i a neon UFO that looked like something from a 1950's movie flew over me, vibrating the ground and making the most intense humming sound.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20134366 -

Maybe Alison Brie would have been on their and proved you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: 28064212]
    #20134373 -

It was probably sky lanterns. Same thing happened to me before and I looked it up lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #20134376 -

XLCaps said:
One time on 25i a neon UFO that looked like something from a 1950's movie flew over me, vibrating the ground and making the most intense humming sound.



Your signature is just great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #20134381 -

KingKnowledge said:
XLCaps said:
One time on 25i a neon UFO that looked like something from a 1950's movie flew over me, vibrating the ground and making the most intense humming sound.



Your signature is just great.



I could stare at it all night, I really could. It never gets old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20134436 -

StellaMagnolia said:
It was probably sky lanterns. Same thing happened to me before and I looked it up lol



That was my first thought but no

Too many, in too short amount of time, and each so perfect in their movements

If it was sky lanterns or those chinese candles or weather balloons or anything the person who sent them off would have to have been VERY DEDICATED AND LUCKY because they were so many in such close proximity and movements,


then they just vanished into the night, not by elevating higher up, but almost like how it looks like when they go into warp speed on a sci fi movie


I did some googling and thinking a lot before posting here, only results I got were UFO related


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: 28064212]
    #20134472 -

28064212 said:
If it was sky lanterns or those chinese candles or weather balloons or anything the person who sent them off would have to have been VERY DEDICATED AND LUCKY because they were so many in such close proximity and movements





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20134489 -

They do just go out and fall back down to earth that's why they vanished lol and the ones I saw came from behind a hill in perfect pairs and floated upward on a tilt it was freaky


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20134500 -

Prisoner#1 said:
28064212 said:
If it was sky lanterns or those chinese candles or weather balloons or anything the person who sent them off would have to have been VERY DEDICATED AND LUCKY because they were so many in such close proximity and movements









No trails though, at all, like the  top images. Very bright red lights- looked less natural- more neon or LED


the second pic is closer but still the lights are very off and I have no idea how those appear to move or how fast


If you can help me figure out what it was and it's not aliens I won't be disappointed, I just wanna figure this puzzle out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20134506 -

StellaMagnolia said:
They do just go out and fall back down to earth that's why they vanished lol and the ones I saw came from behind a hill in perfect pairs and floated upward on a tilt it was freaky





These ones came from a tilt also sort of just started appearing from behind this building and going up over my apt complex way up in the sky


Not like they started from the ground they were all way in the air , but they were at a tilt at first, looked quite distant like a rocket or plane




But they just appeared and continued moving through the sky, they stayed at a constant ele
But I never saw anything fall or loon to drop off, more like it "zoomed up and off"

Also there was fuckin shit ton then none


And it was much more a "flying" than "floating"



Of course I don't really NEED or WANT this to be aliens , that would be sweet if it is tho

I've already had a good fill of confronting alien entities and multiple fractal gods in my brain :deemsters:


Sorry for the typos I am typing on I phone while pooping :feelsgoodman:

Edited by 28064212 (06/15/14 02:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20134519 -

i saw a space ship fly over me once. there was an alien peeking out through one of the windows and he waved at me, i waved back. crazy shit..


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: zZZz]
    #20134775 -

seems legit


--------------------

"I don't give two splats of an old negro junkie's vomit for your politico-philosophical treatises, kiddies. I like noise. I like big-ass vicious noise that makes my head spin. I wanna feel it whipping through me like a fucking jolt. We're so dilapidated and crushed by our pathetic existence we need it like a fix." -Steve Albini

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: MisterPervy]
    #20134856 -

Aliens I think will/have come in plant form

Smoking DMT should get you paid by NASA


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: 28064212]
    #20135158 -

if only

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: spazmodog]
    #20135193 -

One time I was standing on my friends 20th storey balcony in their apartment. It was late at night, pretty low cloud cover. Heaps of city light pollution. Was having a smoke and looking at the clouds and saw 3 or 4 lights zipping through the clouds in a straight line, weaving in and out of each other in like a slalem motion. They were moving way too fast to be birds, and way too quickly to be any aircraft, and way too close to the ground, in the cloud cover. They were not reflected light, they were incidental. Have no explanation for what they could have been. I was stone cold sober.

Another time a couple of years ago on approach to a station in Antarctica, it was about 3 or 4 in the morning. There was a light in the sky coming towards our ship, I saw it and pointed it out to the guy I was on watch with and we were both like "huh?" we shone a spotlight at it and then it disappeared. Was talking to some of the chopper pilots a few days later and asked if they were flying or if anyone was flying and they said no way no aircraft flies down there at night.

E: We probably blinded the pilot of some top secret aircraft project with our spotlight and made them crash and burn in a horrible terrible deathy way.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: 28064212]
    #20135268 -

Did you know all aliens like saying "ayy lmao"


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: 28064212]
    #20135294 -

ORBS YOU SAY?
I've seen over 40 of them fuckers since August 2011.
Most recently red orbs as well.
Looked just like big bright LEDs in the sky.
It was 4 of em if I'm not mistaken.
Got em on video.
They did the same thing you mentioned, they completely vanished into nothingness as well.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really think I saw UFOs last night [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #20135319 -

Vriska Serket said:
Did you know all aliens like saying "ayy lmao"



Na that's just them Mexican ones the Canadian ones say "eh lmao take off you hoser"


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just saw UFOs or something in the sky @ 7:24 PM EDIT- VIDEO AND PICS
( 1 2 3 4 ... 56 57 )
VivaLaMushie 28,623 1,125 10/19/12 01:37 PM
by nice1
* My wife and I just saw and filmed five UFOs!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Moonshoe 11,892 278 11/22/17 08:10 AM
by Crazy_Horse
* UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
Near Dylan 8,379 336 11/24/17 10:53 AM
by psi
* UFO in China.....
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
starfire_xes 12,279 220 07/21/10 01:14 PM
by Envix
* UFO spotted over Chinese airport again
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
skatealex2 6,391 100 08/19/11 01:15 PM
by DeadHearts
* Super Moon UFO Experience
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Connoisseur 1,465 60 11/18/16 07:26 AM
by birdeatingspider
* Soo.. I saw a ufo last week
( 1 2 3 all )
NightShades 3,992 50 12/29/15 04:34 AM
by Jufin
* Our UFO sighting with videos! (finally!) Moonshoe 521 5 03/11/15 11:05 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,567 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.