Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: EMC EMC EMC EMC [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20123212 -

Best sleep aid I've found that is non intoxicating is Yogi Tea's Bedtime tea. Just the right mix of herbs to help me fall asleep and stay asleep. Melatonin helps me fall asleep, but often I will wake up in the middle of the night. I do enjoy the unusually vivid dreams though.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC EMC EMC EMC [Re: fee]
    #20123223 -

Morning EMC, happy early birthday fee. 

At school early today getting some shit done then back home to wash and possibly roll tonight! Have a great day everyone.


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC EMC EMC EMC [Re: Sham87]
    #20123261 -



--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Edited by nicechrisman (06/13/14 07:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC EMC EMC EMC [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20123281 -

Hahaha nice. Chrisman


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC EMC EMC EMC [Re: fee]
    #20123882 -

fee said:
Had a great day yesterday and tomorrow is my birthday.

I just wish I had some weed



Happy early birthday
Balleriums birthday is Sunday

I totally fell back to sleep lol I'm lucky I woke up with an hour to spare before I have to go to work

So fucking glad its friday. Pay day and weekend off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC EMC EMC EMC [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #20123918 -



--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm A Supremely Enlightened Super Being (Thread Over, Enlightenment Bulb has Burnt Out)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Apollyphelion 4,068 92 07/12/09 12:06 AM
by Apollyphelion
* The EntheoGenesis- a 100 ft trimaran floating fortress and center for enlightenment - 50k to build
( 1 2 all )
passitbobbie 4,293 34 08/16/06 11:06 AM
by passitbobbie
* The sensitive subject of ENLIGHTENMENT!!! donXochi 997 6 08/29/07 02:49 PM
by Papaver
* I am Enlightened
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Apollyphelion 4,266 82 01/19/09 10:03 AM
by Apollyphelion
* anyone get annoyed how people take psychedelic for the first time and feel all enlightened?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DARKONAUT 5,350 62 10/26/09 10:23 AM
by StaleShrooms
* enlightening experiences with psychdelics?
( 1 2 all )
champinhom 3,590 36 08/03/10 01:57 PM
by Dropcidnotbombz
* What do you think about the Age of Enlightenment? SymmetryGroup8 477 5 11/04/07 03:42 PM
by danlennon3
* I have become at peace with life Cognitive_Shift 1,362 15 08/23/08 12:35 AM
by Cognitive_Shift

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,115 topic views. 8 members, 12 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.