Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineorangejuice
journeyman
salvia newb, planning trip
    #2010055 - 10/14/03 10:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i have smoked 10x. it was last summer and it was so intence. i took one huge hit and melted, i was souring for like 10 mins. ever since then i have wanted to get some leaf and just cheaf on it. i was wondering if the same intence trip by just smoking the leaves and if it would last longer. also what are yalls fav. music to listen to during salvia. and if you just have any tips for a first time salvia trip, so i can get the best posible effect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: orangejuice]
    #2010071 - 10/14/03 10:26 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yes... it will still be very, VERY intense, but only for a few minutes... as far as what music, i really dont think it matters, you could be listening to a skipping cd of cher and still not know what was going on...

Offlineorangejuice
journeyman
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2010083 - 10/14/03 10:32 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

oh ok. but it not a thing were you could smoke for like 2 hours and it would extend the trip. maybe like into a deep meditation

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: orangejuice]
    #2010258 - 10/14/03 11:56 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Use the quid method, or have several spaced out sessions with regular leaves.

InvisibleXenophobic
Stranger

Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #2011270 - 10/15/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"i have smoked 10x. it was last summer and it was so intence. i took one huge hit and melted, i was souring for like 10 mins"

Glad it worked for you, even with 15X (from 2 or 3 different vendors) it was shite for me.  Definately something their (gravitational) but not comparible to shrooms in my opinion.  Oh and... orally the trip lasts alot longer (up to 1 hour 30 minutes) but no where near as intense as smoking it (extract), if you can call it intense that is.

Tell us how it goes... :smile:

--------------------
Only will man realise, when he cuts down the last tree, that he cannot eat money

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: Xenophobic]
    #2011308 - 10/15/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

let's hope your experience this time is sweeter and less "souring."

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: seraphim]
    #2013986 - 10/16/03 07:52 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i tryied the quid method but its just so fucking gross to have that thing in your moth for 30 min, any other ideaz to make it more acceptable, i tryied to put some sugar and maple syrup, i washed my mouth and listerined it b4 but i didnt even trip afterwards...

Invisiblejp411896
AsteroidsChampeen
 User Gallery

Loc: No idea
    #2016004 - 10/16/03 07:16 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Xenophobic said:

Glad it worked for you, even with 15X (from 2 or 3 different vendors) it was shite for me.  Definately something their (gravitational) but not comparible to shrooms in my opinion.  Oh and... orally the trip lasts alot longer (up to 1 hour 30 minutes) but no where near as intense as smoking it (extract), if you can call it intense that is.

Tell us how it goes... :smile: 

Reminds me of my first time.  I felt a lot of that "I feel it a little and something should be happening but it's not" feeling.  I tried it a second time, did everything the same, and completely launched.  If you're doing everything right (I'm sure you know all the important stuff) try it a few more times.  You'll definately know when you have it.

Anonymous

Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: jp411896]
    #2017282 - 10/17/03 06:10 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

for some reaso nsalvia appears to be a drug that some people just dont get high off. I dont understand why but i know several people who could smoke a whole plant and it wouldnt touch them.

Offlinegeorgewash
old hand
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: ]
    #2027863 - 10/21/03 03:45 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Supposedly from what i've read and my experience in order to get the full salvia experience you need to get a large amount of smoke in your system very quickly. Also I've head the salvinorum a combusts at a lot higher heat then thc. Pot smokers are used to just getting something cherried and then taking the flame off, doesn't work with salvia. It took me probably 5 times to feel the full effects of salvia, trust me though if/when you feel them you will know. Also on a side note here is an interesting method of making a salvia quid, I haven't tried it so no idea if it works. http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/sallyd/gum.html

I definately think salvia isn't something to fuck around with. Its not a party drug, and I do find it very curious that so many people seem to sense some sort of creepy entity when on salvia. I think its really sad that the popularity of salvia is quickly moving it up on the way to being illegal all over the country. Anyhow sort of off topic but...

g-dub

Offlinecaolite
Ambient Drone

Loc: Second star on the right.
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: georgewash]
    #2027867 - 10/21/03 03:49 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Aye it is my theory that the people who it doesn't work for, just must not be using it correctly. There must be something or another off. Unless it truely is that unique where only certain people can use it. If it was the case, it never seems to have been mentioned in traditional use...

Offlinecheech101
most likely alittle hazy

Loc: The Dark Side of the Moon
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: caolite]
    #2029053 - 10/21/03 02:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

salvia fucked my ass retarded, but it is true that you need to hold the flame on it to get the full effect. I personally only enjoy salvia when i am all by myself.

--------------------
"Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be."

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #2029339 - 10/21/03 04:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Xenophobic said:
Glad it worked for you, even with 15X (from 2 or 3 different vendors) it was shite for me.

Extracts higher than 10X are often bunk.

[edit by Seuss: no sources please]

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Edited by Seuss (10/22/03 06:58 AM)

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2030073 - 10/21/03 07:27 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I think giviing sources is against the rules here Cybrbeast, im not sure tho.

I cant imagine how people cant get high off Salvia, My first time, I took one big hit and kept it for 20 sec, and it completly kicked my ass. 100% weird high, but I loved it

InvisibleHillbillie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: Gus]
    #2030367 - 10/21/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If you want a long trip that is more intense than the quid method, try the soft extract method.

http://www.salviasupply.com/salvia-divinorum-faq/salvia-plant-care-09-8.html

I tried this method once, and it works great. It produces an amazingly small amount of wax but I would say it's definitely worth it. Have fun!

Offlinenepharsis
Stranger
Loc: Michigan
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: Hillbillie]
    #2031630 - 10/22/03 05:11 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

a pal of mine way back got some 5x and me and him smoked that shit till i couldent smoke anymore, and well, it never worked...

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: nepharsis]
    #2032404 - 10/22/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

hi, got some 5x finaly or my 1st time! im happy lol,
smoked like 1/30 of a gram, not wanting the full effect but wanting to see its potential. my setting wasnt the best at all aniway so it was a good dose.
definetly felt the side gravity pulling me to my room's door or my speaker/musik, i thing it pulls where the sound is, not sure, well didnt see anithing but felt a little weird and a good false gravity. retried it outside, with same dose apprx but my lighter torsh just broke... the flame cant stay on for more than like 1/2 sec... so i was able to light it but couldnt hold the flame on it.but i still smoked 90% of it and flt some effets, a little less than the first time thought. afterwards i went to buy a normal lighter and redid it, definetly weird, hard to explain, smikes a 80% lung full of smoke and put tie pipe down and held the smoke for 25 sec , a little while later i felt like i was slowly sliding to the ground and was wondering wat was the point of the waiting lol and then reber that i was waniting to watch the salvia effets, i was hearing some noise from far and was kinda pulledby that too. another thing unexplainable , i remember i was looking in my knees then to the metal bar in front of mee( i was on a bench on a baseball court, and then looking to where the soun was coming, and then again my knee, the slowly sliding to the ground, looking the metal bar and wasnt understanding or tryied to understant or to make some link between them... dont remmber dammit lol but was unordinary lol.
looking to the next time i try it decently with some good friend, musik, setting, good dose ;D

a simple question, it it normal that my standardized 10x extract is leaf green clear? i gues it is because they only had pure salvia a on the standard shredded leaves.
thanks, see ya

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2042598 - 10/25/03 05:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That's weird. I remember one of the mods saying it was ok to post sources for Salvia, because it's legal and all.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #2044858 - 10/26/03 01:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Dont plan salvia, theres no point. Music does nothing for the trip and setting doesn't seem to do too much shit, salvia is too powerful and quick...

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: salvia newb, planning trip [Re: DailyPot]
    #2045283 - 10/26/03 04:45 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That all depends on dosage. On medium dosages your surroundings can play a role in your trip and people can be very distracting. A dark room works better than a light one. On the high dosages you're just blown away.
Music has sometimes played a very important part in my trips.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag