Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20041692 -

I'm pretty sure those are pictures of woodstock 99.  The original woodstock was much worse because of the mud.  Woodstock 99 wasn't a hippie festival, it was just a popular music festival.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: EllisDSox] * 1
    #20041711 -

EllisDSox said:
Apparently people who aren't Mexican also throw shit all over the place at concerts sometimes.




liberals do, it's reflected in the political rallies they hold

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: fapjack]
    #20041715 -

fapjack said:
I'm pretty sure those are pictures of woodstock 99.




pretty sure you're right because not much came in plastic bottles back in the 60s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Confucian]
    #20041735 -

All I see is free recyclables everywhere. I would be more than willing to help clean up if I got to keep all those cans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20041763 -

Prisoner#1 said:
EllisDSox said:
Apparently people who aren't Mexican also throw shit all over the place at concerts sometimes.




liberals do, it's reflected in the political rallies they hold



Have you ever done a political wheelie?


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20041780 -

It would be cases of Modelo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20041795 -

EllisDSox said:
Prisoner#1 said:
EllisDSox said:
Apparently people who aren't Mexican also throw shit all over the place at concerts sometimes.




liberals do, it's reflected in the political rallies they hold



Have you ever done a political wheelie?




does this involve my head in a toilet or my underwear being pulled up my ass crack

http://www.redstate.com/diary/ken_taylor/2010/10/03/a-tale-of-two-rallies-conservative-vs-liberal-who-trashed-the-mall-and-the-country/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Confucian]
    #20041811 -

I'll tell you one thing: Mexicans have cleaned up way more fucked up messes made by white people than vice versa.

If you're at a big outdoor venue like that and your beer cup goes empty you can either hold on to it until you see a garbage can or just drop it on the ground and let some worker pick it up later. What's the fucking difference? If I pay to go to some kind of show I don't worry about my fucking cups.

Now if I'm out hiking or at the beach and no one is getting paid to clean up after me I make sure not to leave anything behind. Unless I'm drunk.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Confucian]
    #20041817 -

It doesn't just happen at Mexican festivals.








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #20041822 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
I'll tell you one thing: Mexicans have cleaned up way more fucked up messes made by white people than vice versa.




I think you should quantify this statement with some actual proof,
not speculation based on what you've been told or you seeing a
mexican janitor once or twice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20041824 -

Prisoner#1 said:
EllisDSox said:
Prisoner#1 said:
EllisDSox said:
Apparently people who aren't Mexican also throw shit all over the place at concerts sometimes.




liberals do, it's reflected in the political rallies they hold



Have you ever done a political wheelie?




does this involve my head in a toilet or my underwear being pulled up my ass crack

http://www.redstate.com/diary/ken_taylor/2010/10/03/a-tale-of-two-rallies-conservative-vs-liberal-who-trashed-the-mall-and-the-country/



Neither party did any political wheelies. No wonder Rocky is dead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20041842 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20041852 -

Prisoner#1 said:
TheFakeSunRa said:
I'll tell you one thing: Mexicans have cleaned up way more fucked up messes made by white people than vice versa.




I think you should quantify this statement with some actual proof,
not speculation based on what you've been told or you seeing a
mexican janitor once or twice



Would you want a source if I said Vodka is popular in Russia or would you just let that one fly?

What if I told you dogs tend to like sausage?

Or fat people get heart disease?

Or do you just need a CNN fact checker for every fucking obvious statement ever made?


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #20041881 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
Prisoner#1 said:
TheFakeSunRa said:
I'll tell you one thing: Mexicans have cleaned up way more fucked up messes made by white people than vice versa.




I think you should quantify this statement with some actual proof,
not speculation based on what you've been told or you seeing a
mexican janitor once or twice



Would you want a source if I said Vodka is popular in Russia or would you just let that one fly?



I believe there are loads of things that are popular in russia, hell,
vodka is popular in the US but we call it a girlie drink which makes those
russians a bunch of bitches but this is about your claim of mexican

Quote:
What if I told you dogs tend to like sausage?




I'd tell you that you're barking up the wrong tree, this is about mexicans


Quote:
Or fat people get heart disease?




I'd tell you that you dont even know what heart disease is, it's a
catchall, it's more than a dozen ailments affecting the heart, I'd ask you
to specify instead of using vague terms, much like I'm doing by asking you
to quantify your statement about mexicans

Quote:
Or do you just need a CNN fact checker for every fucking obvious statement ever made?



cant trust CNN, they're 100x worse than fox news

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20041890 -

If I told you I'm a man that likes dick in his ass would you conclude I'm a homosexual or would you request further data?


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #20041912 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
If I told you I'm a man that likes dick in his ass would you conclude I'm a homosexual or would you request further data?




without a video on live leak you're just spouting liberal vitriol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20041938 -

What if I Iicked out your asscrack and posted the footage on WorldStar? Would that do it for you? Cause I will suck a turd out of your asshole if that's what it takes. I know a man like you needs PROOF.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #20041953 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
What if I Iicked out your asscrack and posted the footage on WorldStar? Would that do it for you? Cause I will suck a turd out of your asshole if that's what it takes. I know a man like you needs PROOF.




now you're talking... when we gonna do this shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20041960 -

Prisoner#1 said:
TheFakeSunRa said:
What if I Iicked out your asscrack and posted the footage on WorldStar? Would that do it for you? Cause I will suck a turd out of your asshole if that's what it takes. I know a man like you needs PROOF.




now you're talking... when we gonna do this shit



Quit trying to front like it ain't already gone down. Embrace love!!!


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #20041973 -

:creepylurker:

well pris, you do like peer reviewed sources, :fonda: so i'll bee your peer and watch for you. i'll even take notes and draw little illustrations


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Festivals//concerts. Intheneed 1,268 5 03/26/03 03:14 PM
by bjkroll
* Can one good festival change the world?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,254 31 03/01/06 09:19 AM
by blissedout
* DEFM movement festival, down town detroit, memorial day weekend, who's goin? ZippoZM 1,895 15 05/25/06 10:44 PM
by Krishna
* 'Festival Express' documents one wild ride SoDak_Stranger 2,779 12 07/20/04 05:28 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Concert/Festival Essentials
( 1 2 all )
splifftoter 3,916 24 06/17/04 10:00 AM
by splifftoter
* Phoenix Festival in the PNW!! Osker246 1,439 4 05/11/05 07:46 AM
by Osker246
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,454 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* Buying drugs at concerts *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Jabbawaya 4,725 21 07/30/05 12:34 AM
by leery11

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,261 topic views. 2 members, 69 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.