Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor?
    #20041502 -

I went to an event where 95% of the people were Mexican. At first it was really cool: the sun was shining, bull riders, loud music, etc.

Then after a few hours I noticed there was trash everywhere. Here are the pictures I snapped before my battery died.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Confucian]
    #20041510 -

People do that shit all the time. Not surprising. How was the concert is a better question.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #20041513 -

You took a bunch of pictures of trash instead of the show? :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20041524 -

Apparently people who aren't Mexican also throw shit all over the place at concerts sometimes.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20041525 -

Go to any show anywhere. It just happens. So you don't like mexicans?


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20041526 -

Enjoywho said:
You took a bunch of pictures of trash instead of the show? :lol:



lol - I took about 10 minutes of video of the bull riders. That brought my battery down to near 0 (I have a Galaxy 3).

You've probably heard of Los Tigres del Norte. They are boring and put on a lame show.

Banda Machos were slightly entertaining (this video is not from last night):

Edited by Confucian (05/26/14 05:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Confucian]
    #20041541 -

Trash on the ground at an outside venue.. Hmmm, I've never heard of this happening before? :facepalm:


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Confucian]
    #20041542 -

Me and some friends went to party in Juarez years ago, and they were pouring wine on people who were fucked up.  So this one friend of ours was fucked up, and the Mexicans dumped a bunch of fucking cheap wine on him. 

He thought it was cool.  We thought he was an idiot.  :lolsy:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20041548 -

Enjoywho said:
Go to any show anywhere. It just happens. So you don't like mexicans?



I've never suffered maltreatment at the hands of Mexicans. It just seemed like the original post made reference to the fact that the majority of people there were Mexican like it was relevant. Maybe I'm just projecting my repressed hatred for a people I almost never encounter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20041553 -

Here's Mexico's national anthem.



--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: EllisDSox] * 2
    #20041560 -

Trash at Woodstock



--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Citizen X] * 3
    #20041567 -

Mexicans did all of it.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #20041585 -

Citizen X said:
Trash at Woodstock





That's disgusting and unacceptable, I don't care where you are, you don't leave shit everywhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: setb]
    #20041593 -

I'm pretty sure they ended up just burning most of it in huge shitty piles.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20041595 -

EllisDSox said:
I'm pretty sure they ended up just burning most of it in huge shitty piles.



Fucking hippies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Citizen X]
    #20041598 -

thats fucking gross..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #20041625 -

EllisDSox said:
Mexicans did all of it.



I'm going to agree with EllisD on this one!
Citizen X said:




Mexicans!


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20041627 -

EllisDSox said:
Enjoywho said:
Go to any show anywhere. It just happens. So you don't like mexicans?



I've never suffered maltreatment at the hands of Mexicans. It just seemed like the original post made reference to the fact that the majority of people there were Mexican like it was relevant. Maybe I'm just projecting my repressed hatred for a people I almost never encounter.



Mexicans are great. A lot are really nice people. Really friendly and funny. Obviously there are some douches.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Citizen X] * 2
    #20041630 -

It's pretty bad what the Mexicans did at Fukushima too.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: setb]
    #20041632 -

setb said:
Citizen X said:
Trash at Woodstock





That's disgusting and unacceptable, I don't care where you are, you don't leave shit everywhere.



That was a complete nightmare. Way too many people showed up they had to fly food in. Hippies. :shrug:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Festivals//concerts. Intheneed 1,268 5 03/26/03 03:14 PM
by bjkroll
* Can one good festival change the world?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,254 31 03/01/06 09:19 AM
by blissedout
* DEFM movement festival, down town detroit, memorial day weekend, who's goin? ZippoZM 1,895 15 05/25/06 10:44 PM
by Krishna
* 'Festival Express' documents one wild ride SoDak_Stranger 2,779 12 07/20/04 05:28 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Concert/Festival Essentials
( 1 2 all )
splifftoter 3,916 24 06/17/04 10:00 AM
by splifftoter
* Phoenix Festival in the PNW!! Osker246 1,439 4 05/11/05 07:46 AM
by Osker246
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,454 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* Buying drugs at concerts *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Jabbawaya 4,725 21 07/30/05 12:34 AM
by leery11

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,261 topic views. 2 members, 69 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.