Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleAtreyu
Never Ending
 User Gallery

Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #20043532 - 05/26/14 04:34 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LobsterSauce said:

How about that rubbish heap the size of Texas floating around the pacific, all them tasty chemicals leeching into the water.

There is no one giant heap of rubbish floating in the ocean the size of texas. Though the ocean itself is saturated with broken down pieces of plastic and garbage, which is actually worse.

--------------------

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelazyfingers
grrr
Male
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Atreyu]
    #20043533 - 05/26/14 04:35 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

setb said:

Quote:

Citizen X said:

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

Quote:

Citizen X said:
Red state.com - won't be any bias there! Lol hey, you read it on the internet, it must be true!
Notice they don't have any pictures of said trash, but does a conservative fucktard really need any proof?

The answer is rhetorical, as no proof was evident in the linked article from Redstate.com.

You make the perfect conservative voter! :rofl2: congratulations!

fact are facts regardless of where they came from

Because you read it on the internet, that makes it a fact? :rofl2:

Your bias against the source makes it not a fact :rofl2:?

Redstate.com - the name in itself is bias.

I don't believe in words.

:krang:

Edited by lazyfingers (05/26/14 04:38 PM)

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: lazyfingers]
    #20043571 - 05/26/14 04:54 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I don't believe in words.

:krang:

Makes perfect sense Lazyfingers, I agree

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleHunter hunter
See er
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pickin yer patch
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Citizen X]
    #20044236 - 05/26/14 08:00 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Does it make me a racist if I find the best pic was the one with the kid crawling over the fence?

--------------------

Eat the meat that’s at your feet.

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20045777 - 05/27/14 05:42 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Citizen X said:
Red state.com - won't be any bias there! Lol hey, you read it on the internet, it must be true!
Notice they don't have any pictures of said trash, but does a conservative fucktard really need any proof?

The answer is rhetorical, as no proof was evident in the linked article from Redstate.com.

Redstate.com just posted pictures from that liberal rally held in DC, here's what was left behind!

Can you believe that?

--------------------

Rate me here

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Confucian]
    #20045783 - 05/27/14 05:44 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Confucian said:
I went to an event where 95% of the people were Mexican. At first it was really cool: the sun was shining, bull riders, loud music, etc.

Then after a few hours I noticed there was trash everywhere. Here are the pictures I snapped before my battery died.
[/url]

Dude, this happens at literally EVERY FUCKING CONCERT VENUE. Even Burning Man, the venue which is supposed to have a "LEAVE NO TRACE" policy has a FUCK TON of trash when the week's over, and the Burning Man Crew and volunteers are the ones that have to pick it up.

Edited by Crystal G (05/27/14 05:49 AM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Citizen X]
    #20045933 - 05/27/14 07:23 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Citizen X said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Citizen X said:

Redstate.com just posted pictures from that liberal rally held in DC, here's what was left behind!

Can you believe that?

there werent enough people in attendance to create that much trash, maybe
10,000 or so compared to glenn becks $120k that showed for his and cleaned
up after themselves

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20046638 - 05/27/14 11:56 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

Confucian said:
I went to an event where 95% of the people were Mexican. At first it was really cool: the sun was shining, bull riders, loud music, etc.

Then after a few hours I noticed there was trash everywhere. Here are the pictures I snapped before my battery died.
[/url]

Dude, this happens at literally EVERY FUCKING CONCERT VENUE. Even Burning Man, the venue which is supposed to have a "LEAVE NO TRACE" policy has a FUCK TON of trash when the week's over, and the Burning Man Crew and volunteers are the ones that have to pick it up.

Yep pretty much. /thread.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineBeyondtheScope
Space Cowboy

Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20048124 - 05/27/14 05:52 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Here's the "Great Pacific Garbage Patch" . Photo's courtesy by Chris Jordan who has documented this phenomenon. Take a gander at the goods.

--------------------
:mushroom2:          :mushroom2: The Madcap Laughs at the Man at the Boarder :mushroom2:          :mushroom2:

Edited by BeyondtheScope (05/27/14 05:55 PM)

OfflineDangerZone
Stranger

Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: BeyondtheScope]
    #20048311 - 05/27/14 06:34 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

That kid is untold levels of pro if he got that boat any real distance into the pacific.

OfflineEpistrophy
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: DangerZone]
    #20048333 - 05/27/14 06:40 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I guess littering is still a thing

OfflineBeyondtheScope
Space Cowboy

Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: DangerZone]
    #20048366 - 05/27/14 06:46 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Hahaha, damn you! Im trying to make people think about our nations consumerism. It doesnt matter if a scrawny dude is in a canoe in the pacific :rolleyes: .

Anyways the Patch of garbage is close to a small strip of land called Midway Atol. That's where the dude ported from in his canoe. Smarty pants .

--------------------
:mushroom2:          :mushroom2: The Madcap Laughs at the Man at the Boarder :mushroom2:          :mushroom2:

OfflineDangerZone
Stranger

Re: Went to a Mexican festival (concert + bull riding). Everyone threw garbage on floor? [Re: BeyondtheScope]
    #20048416 - 05/27/14 07:00 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Oops...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom