Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Adderal users who like to roll, read this
    #19920103 -

So I've heard rumors that Adderal and MDMA have a sort of cross tolerance with one another meaning that if you're a regular addy user, your MDMA trips will be affected, ie. weakened

I wasn't sure if this was true so I googled it and most people explained using fancy terminology of why cross tolerance wasn't an issue but there were very few personal experiences. The personal experiences I read suggested a strong cross tolerance exists.

I purchased 10 pills worth of MDMA rocks on New Years Eve and popped two at a rave. Rolled so hard, amazing time. So all the pills I've eaten from this batch are of identical quality, potency, etc.

University started up again and I started taking adderal for the first time. I tweaked about 3-4 times a week (30mg each time ). I was planning on rolling again in March and when it was finally here, I took 2 pops of molly, expecting to be blown away. No such luck. Didn't feel my roll at all, it felt like my body was ready but the MDMA switch just wouldn't turn on. I blamed adderal because I had consumed a 30mg of it that morning.

Then I decided to take a 1 week break from addy. This time I really wanted to roll but no luck. Almost no high.

A month and a half later and I had been off addy for a solid 2 weeks. No molly in a while too. I ate 3 pills this time and the high was very weak. Almost like it wasn't even there.

My rolls prior to taking adderal were mind blowing. Almost as if no other pleasure in this world could compare. Full body orgasm x 100 didn't do it justice. I'd rate them like a 11/10.

My last roll was shit. Almost no overwhelming euphoria, just tingles of mediocre pleasure in different parts of my body. No crazy music enhancement or increased empathy. Like a 4/10 at best.

I still have 3 pills and I don't want them to go to waste. Having written my last exam today, I won't be taking much adderal anymore since schools out. Im going to try rolling again, this time with at least a 6 week break.

If anyone would like to post their own personal experiences, please do. Im really curious if anyone has been in a similar situation and how long you needed to lay off the addy before the magic returned.

This cross tolerance is fucking sad, my two favorite drugs ruining each other
:frown:


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Edited by Alexestalex (04/30/14 02:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Alexestalex]
    #19920123 -

:lsdabc:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Alexestalex] * 6
    #19920128 -

It looks like rehab isn't working.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Alexestalex] * 1
    #19920157 -

Hey its that underage kid that looks like a girl


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Alexestalex]
    #19920161 -

I don't need rehab man, my dads a spaz.

I finished this semester with a 3.72cGPA. I'm a living, functioning human being, not a zombie suffering from physical withdrawals.

I just wanted to share this bit of information because I'd hate to see this cross tolerance unknowingly ruin people's rolls.

I wish someone had told me, would have save a lot of pills.


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Edited by Alexestalex (04/30/14 02:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: theRAPeutic] * 1
    #19920163 -

theRAPeutic said:
It looks like rehab isn't working.



ya seriously, kids gonna be a full on junkie by the time hes old enough to get his drivers license


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Alexestalex]
    #19920170 -

Alexestalex said:
not a zombie suffering from physical withdrawals.





that's not what addiction is dude.

also yeah, stimulants have a cross tolerance, this is common sense.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: volcomstoner] * 2
    #19920171 -

Forced into rehab by his dad after crashing the Evo while on Adderall and weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19920181 -

Shroomopotamus said:
:lsdabc:





IME, adderall potentiates lsd. It's a good mix if you want to do something creative and productive(ish)

Adderall and amphetamines in general also have a detrimental affect on the brain with long term use, so please be careful.
Pharmaceutical speed is the best speed, but it's still neurotoxic and a lot of people have problems figuring out how to live life without it after being scripted it for so many years, and often from young ages.

The best solution is to take a break and rediscover what being at baseline actually feels like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: pirate-blues]
    #19920230 -

pirate-blues said:
Shroomopotamus said:
:lsdabc:





IME, adderall potentiates lsd. It's a good mix if you want to do something creative and productive(ish)

Adderall and amphetamines in general also have a detrimental affect on the brain with long term use, so please be careful.
Pharmaceutical speed is the best speed, but it's still neurotoxic and a lot of people have problems figuring out how to live life without it after being scripted it for so many years, and often from young ages.

The best solution is to take a break and rediscover what being at baseline actually feels like.



:whatshesaid:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Alexestalex]
    #19920281 -

Meh too lazy to explain myself, I decided to drop a tab instead. And the fun will be starting momentarily in my mind.

Fuck all these pointless "haha I remember your rehab post" low insults. Idgaf what you think of me, my only message is to make sure you go at least a month of being adderal free before you decide to roll.


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #19920408 -

Shroomopotamus said:
:lsdabc:



^^

I actually really dislike MDMA.
Do some shrooms or LSD, even LSA.


--------------------
Spit barbiturates to make you rub your tits and shit
Have your body moving, shaking hips and throwing fits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Alexestalex]
    #19920415 -

you don't know the meaning of the word tweak


god damn pharma pills


smoke meth


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19920416 -



--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19920577 -

volcomstoner said:
Hey its that underage kid that looks like a girl



Looks like a girl?
How?


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: pirate-blues]
    #19920668 -

pirate-blues said:
Shroomopotamus said:
:lsdabc:





IME, adderall potentiates lsd. It's a good mix if you want to do something creative and productive(ish)

Adderall and amphetamines in general also have a detrimental affect on the brain with long term use, so please be careful.
Pharmaceutical speed is the best speed, but it's still neurotoxic and a lot of people have problems figuring out how to live life without it after being scripted it for so many years, and often from young ages.

The best solution is to take a break and rediscover what being at baseline actually feels like.



pirate-blues said:
Shroomopotamus said:
:lsdabc:





IME, adderall potentiates lsd. It's a good mix if you want to do something creative and productive(ish)

Adderall and amphetamines in general also have a detrimental affect on the brain with long term use, so please be careful.
Pharmaceutical speed is the best speed, but it's still neurotoxic and a lot of people have problems figuring out how to live life without it after being scripted it for so many years, and often from young ages.

The best solution is to take a break and rediscover what being at baseline actually feels like.




This is bullshit. Methamphetamine is neurotoxic. straight amphetamines have not been shown to be directly neurotoxic unless abused. Even then the damage comes from the oxidative stress of all that dopamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Webster10]
    #19924595 -

Webster10 said:
volcomstoner said:
Hey its that underage kid that looks like a girl



Looks like a girl?
How?



might have to do with that vagina between his legs


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adderal users who like to roll, read this [Re: Alexestalex]
    #19924619 -

High tolerance: Take more. Problem solved

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lately I've been rediscovering my love of Phish Dark_Star 629 4 05/14/05 04:51 PM
by Cherk
* How to flush adderal out of system? mnbv 47,002 17 05/01/06 08:55 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Who the hell rolls .2 gram joints?
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 5,688 21 12/01/05 04:48 PM
by TheCheat
* I can't roll a joint.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,659 83 08/04/05 02:07 PM
by mikeytwice
* Can't find any rolls!!
( 1 2 3 all )
blissedout 2,515 47 10/01/05 12:51 AM
by Krishna
* If drug users had they're own country then..
( 1 2 3 all )
Fliquid 5,436 46 12/31/04 11:52 AM
by JettaJay
* So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night...
( 1 2 all )
Hawkeye3 3,758 39 12/11/05 09:40 PM
by ShroomArtist84
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,138 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,654 topic views. 1 members, 19 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.