Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night...
    #5043496 -

I double dropped these little blue bear outprints. Est. 70-80mg of MDMA.


This was my first double-drop of GOOD PURE pills. I previously dropped 1 bear and semi-rolled, 70mg sounds about right for a small roll. 2 would bring me to 140, a very high dose of MDMA.


I thought I knew rolling. Boy was I fucking wrong.


After a long and slightly uncomfortable/anxious come up, it fucking hit me. All of the sudden, every one of my senses turned up 200%. Everything was louder, the room was brighter, I was more awake.


I then proceeded to roll fucking FACE for 3 and a half to 4 hours.

I rolled so hard I would call people into the car/room because "I WANNA TALK TO YOU"

I told this girl my life story. And talked about shit with my brother(also rolling) that we've never brought up before.

Then I got fucking smashed on 6 shots of Soco and 2 beers on the comedown at a chill ass party.


What a fucking night.


Bar none, BAR NONE, a nice clean STRONG roll of MDMA is the BEST feeling, the BEST feeling that can be attained on this earth. Undoubtedly. It's like winning the fucking lottery x 10.


Goddamn, what a drug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5043502 -

I loooooove a good roll. :smile: :tripping:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5043515 -

Right on man! :laugh:

Yeah there's nothing like a good pure dose of molly! My favorite part is right when it hits you. Sometimes it comes out of nowhere, just creeps up on me and then all of a sudden BAM! :yesnod:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: trendal]
    #5043526 -

trendal said:
Right on man! :laugh:

Yeah there's nothing like a good pure dose of molly! My favorite part is right when it hits you. Sometimes it comes out of nowhere, just creeps up on me and then all of a sudden BAM! :yesnod:



Exactly. It's stimulating on the comeup, like speed, I thought I wouldn't roll, can't escape the blue bears!

And that yesnod smiley is the PERFECT smiley to describe the feeling. :yesnod: It must have been modeled off the start of someone's hard pure roll.

I'd also like to add I was rolling so fucking hard I was going crosseyed  and shit. Eye wiggles up the ass, fuckin BOMB


EDIT: Oh, and, after I woke up today, I didn't even feel like shit! Quiet the opposite, I felt refreshed and am in a pleasant afterglow, in spite of the extremely shitty events that ensued this morning.  :heart: Pure pills :thumbup: :crazy2:

Edited by Hawkeye3 (12/10/05 10:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5043534 -

Haha yeah, that yesnod is a perfect smiley for this case!

That's usually how I know my friends have started rolling...they'll look over at me and just give the nod-and-a-smile that only a rolling person would give :lol:

Oh, and, after I woke up today, I didn't even feel like shit! Quiet the opposite, I felt refreshed and am in a pleasant afterglow, in spite of the extremely shitty events that ensued this morning.

Awesome, man! The last roll I had were like that. Usually (from less pure rolls) if I take more than one pill in a night I am absolutely wrecked the next day. Too much stimulant effect for me. The last time I rolled I took 3 in one night and was absolutely FINE the next day!! :laugh:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5043538 -

Its my roll just all the sudden hits me. Like I will just be sitting there and then I will get an eye wiggle and waves of euphoria come over me. Its great I think Im going to pick up some during the holidays.

Yeah a good clean roll lets you go to sleep and wont have that bad of a hangover in the morning.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5043541 -

What region of the US are you in? Hard to get quality rolls around here... Mostly speedy garbage...

Glad to hear you had fun, nothing like a nice roll...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: trendal]
    #5043544 -

trendal said:
Haha yeah, that yesnod is a perfect smiley for this case!

That's usually how I know my friends have started rolling...they'll look over at me and just give the nod-and-a-smile that only a rolling person would give :lol:




Heh, yep, I just looked at my brother and our friend and smiled.


Every time I said one of those, you know, rolling things, like "I WANNA TALK TO YOU" or "THIS IS THE BEST" or "I LOVE THIS PART(referring to a song)" I'd just look over to see them smiling and grinning because I was rolling so hard and I knew they wished they could roll as hard, but just seeing me rolling like that made them remember how amazing this shit is and they would just smile, grin, and laugh at me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #5043547 -

Rols are usually pretty easy to find anywhere. Some of them are speed bombs but I don't think that there are as many as people say.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #5043552 -

Mcdoopy said:
What region of the US are you in? Hard to get quality rolls around here... Mostly speedy garbage...

Glad to hear you had fun, nothing like a nice roll...




I'm in Western New York.


OH, and I forgot, me and my brother were driving home fucking SMASHED and he was jerking the car around like a dick. He hit his side of the car on one of the pumps at a gas station. We pulled in a movie theater parking lot to check out the damages, and a COP ROLLED UP.


A FUCKING COP. And we were both SMASHED.


I thought we were fucked. He asked us questions, gave my bro the field sobriety test, after 15seconds of standing on one leg, the cop LET US GO for some reason.


If that's not god, I don't know what is. A monkey could tell we were smashed. And our breath reaked like alcohol. And my brother was spraying on cologne while the cop was walking up. Shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5043568 -

Well your not too far from New England, guess I have to search around a bit more...

Edited by Mcdoopy (12/10/05 10:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5043569 -

Sounds like a great time. I'm about due for another good strong MDMA experience. Maybe for New Years or something.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5043580 -

kosmic_charlie said:
Sounds like a great time.  I'm about due for another good strong MDMA experience.  Maybe for New Years or something.




DO IT!!! :thumbup: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5043597 -

yah ive 7/10's of a gram of pure powder and 4 blue mercedes that are dutifully waiting for my finals to finish.  Wish i had the iron stomach i used to have when i was younger, i cant drop a pill now without yakking.  Its kind of now become part of the experience for me, im not rolling til after i puke :smile:


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: coda]
    #5043603 -

coda said:
yah ive 7/10's of a gram of pure powder and 4 blue mercedes that are dutifully waiting for my finals to finish.  Wish i had the iron stomach i used to have when i was younger, i cant drop a pill now without yakking.  Its kind of now become part of the experience for me, im not rolling til after i puke :smile:



BLUE MERCEDES! We had those if they are blue-greenish(torquoise).

Weak dose of MDMA, would need 3, 4 would do you FIIINE. Pure pills! Have fun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5044292 -

Nothing better than one or two hundred milligrams of MDMA and one or two hundred micrograms of LSD. Makes for an interesting evening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: nookjohn]
    #5044315 -

I agree. Or better yet...

MDMA + LSD + medical grade nitrous oxide = absolute bliss.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5044817 -

Nice, dude!  I ended up trying coke last night.  :rail:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: Silversoul]
    #5045092 -

Paradigm said:
Nice, dude!  I ended up trying coke last night.  :rail:



how was it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I rolled harder than I ever have in my life last night... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5045848 -

kosmic_charlie said:
I agree. Or better yet...

MDMA + LSD + medical grade nitrous oxide = absolute bliss.




And Vicks. I orgasm at the thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I need randalflagg!
( 1 2 3 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 5,110 50 09/24/05 12:11 AM
by Tranceharper
* Randalflagg vs. Bank Trust Fund Assholes
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,228 35 10/05/05 08:53 PM
by RandalFlagg
* The Candyflip at Castle Belvedere OneMoreRobot3021 2,016 12 05/14/05 02:54 AM
by BanJankri
* Can't find any rolls!!
( 1 2 3 all )
blissedout 2,515 47 10/01/05 12:51 AM
by Krishna
* Roll One Night, Then Lucy The Next... Possible?
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,595 23 12/28/05 05:11 PM
by Silversoul
* I can't roll a joint.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,659 83 08/04/05 02:07 PM
by mikeytwice
* candyflip in the making danlennon3 872 9 08/20/05 03:43 PM
by Deadmaker
* Rolling It! DaHerbsMan 991 9 10/21/04 05:38 PM
by bittercap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,758 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.