Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: psi]
    #19874612 -

yeah i dunno some giant parrot i don't know what type


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: teamkiller]
    #19874639 -

I remember learning that there were rattlesnakes(timber rattlesnakes) in the Northeast US and being super surprised. Still have never seen one, and honestly if something started rattling I'd probably be so absent-minded and just go 'huh wtf is that?' and end up bitten, it's weird to think that they're out there.

I have seen a water moccasin while visiting family in SC - it actually bit my grandmother :uhoh:, so that was a fun day.
That's the only venomous snake I've seen in the wild.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #19874651 -

pirate-blues said:
I remember learning that there were rattlesnakes(timber rattlesnakes) in the Northeast US and being super surprised. Still have never seen one, and honestly if something started rattling I'd probably be so absent-minded and just go 'huh wtf is that?' and end up bitten, it's weird to think that they're out there.

I have seen a water moccasin while visiting family in SC - it actually bit my grandmother :uhoh:, so that was a fun day.
That's the only venomous snake I've seen in the wild.



they're out there alright. watched my friend explode a rattler with a 12 gauge a little while ago. :haha:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #19874677 -

I saw alot of pink flamingos on Inagua Island in the Bahamas.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: criffsk8]
    #19874845 -

Baby dinosaur


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #19874860 -

pirate-blues said:
I remember learning that there were rattlesnakes(timber rattlesnakes) in the Northeast US and being super surprised. Still have never seen one, and honestly if something started rattling I'd probably be so absent-minded and just go 'huh wtf is that?' and end up bitten, it's weird to think that they're out there.

I have seen a water moccasin while visiting family in SC - it actually bit my grandmother :uhoh:, so that was a fun day.
That's the only venomous snake I've seen in the wild.



I went on a hike today and walked towards this spot that opened up with a bunch of decently sized rocks. As soon as I stepped foot onto the rocks I heard the infamous rattle. I couldn't find the fucker though, so I just turned around and walked away. :uhoh:

I don't ever want to get bit by a snake, they scare the shit out of me. :lol:

Only seen a handful in the wild during my life (And I've always enjoyed strolling in the woods since I was a child), so I'm not sure how common they are.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #19874870 -

JesusIsLord said:
pirate-blues said:
I remember learning that there were rattlesnakes(timber rattlesnakes) in the Northeast US and being super surprised. Still have never seen one, and honestly if something started rattling I'd probably be so absent-minded and just go 'huh wtf is that?' and end up bitten, it's weird to think that they're out there.

I have seen a water moccasin while visiting family in SC - it actually bit my grandmother :uhoh:, so that was a fun day.
That's the only venomous snake I've seen in the wild.



they're out there alright. watched my friend explode a rattler with a 12 gauge a little while ago. :haha:



yeah, I almost got killed by a coon tail rattlesnake in southern California during mid February. i was about to step on it when it rattled and struck at me. i sprung backwards somehow and narrowly avoided his bite. he was at least 6' long and as big around as my wrist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #19874883 -

I think this rat had just been bitten by a copperhead. it was dead five minutes later. this was yesterday.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: koods]
    #19874919 -

You call that a rat? :lol: Looks like a mouse. I think they are called voles.

Every year a norway rat manages to invade my house, one time I found a litter of them in the basement under a shelf.

I think one killed a cat we had, because after the cat died I caught it in a trap and only it's head got caught, right at the neck.

I kid you not it was as big as one of these fuckers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: Everlong]
    #19874931 -

Actually, I thought it was a mouse, but it is a lot bigger than the mice I usually see. I figure if I called it a mouse, somebody would say "you think that's a mouse?"

I killed off a family of rats that were digging under the deck and chewed thought the comcast cable. Buttered some bread and sprinkled some sodium cyanide on it. They started popping out of their holes and flopping around like the mouse in the video. It took about 2 minutes.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: koods]
    #19874947 -

To be honest, I had to google types of rodents to even know the different names I gave you (vole and norway rat). :lol:

All I know is that just looks like a fat hamster mouse.

I get nasty looking rats with half their fur missing in my house (at least the last one did). Joys of being attached to a property abandoned for 10 years or more. :nonono:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: teamkiller]
    #19875016 -

I've seen bald eagles, a rattlesnake, and copperheads in KY. Guess those aren't that rare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: koods]
    #19875107 -

koods said:
Baby dinosaur




:awejeez:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: human experience]
    #19875255 -

Some of these animals being named are about as rare as cats :lol:

Eagles
Snakes
Opossums
Giant Black Dildos
Rats

:shrug: although it always sucks to open your front door and see a snake there, or to find one crawling out in the tall grass where you like to smoke weed :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #19875354 -

Have you seen a giant black hooded dildo?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: koods]
    #19875363 -

deers arent that rare

but ive seen 17 of them all in my backyard one time, that was pretty crazy


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19875379 -

One time I saw a Chansey, no lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #19875423 -

I've never heard of a chansey, but they don't sound too difficult to see.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #19875429 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
One time I saw a Chansey, no lie.



pfff. weak. one time, a snorlax dropped straight through my house.

top that, bet ya can't. :smug:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the rarest animal that you've seen in nature? [Re: koods]
    #19875433 -

Quote:
Shop for: Giant Black Dildo



:glorious:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the rarest?? Nelson4207 1,849 19 08/03/09 11:05 AM
by Workman
* Research question (rarest of the rare) paradoxical2020 308 3 11/08/13 08:48 PM
by The Phleg
* Rattlesnake TODAY 653 7 09/27/08 09:53 PM
by SvampViking
* Calling someone an animal... enotake2 1,153 6 03/15/03 04:26 AM
by RadioActiveSlug
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,849 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,400 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,160 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,584 topic views. 7 members, 24 guests and 213 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.