Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #18677170 -

Does anyone know the new URL for Supertorrents? They closed down the old domain and I can't remember the new one.

TIA


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: Diploid]
    #18736607 -

Does anyone have an invite to a site that's specialized in applications??

If anyones interested an invite to proaudiotorrents (it's an tracker for music producers), shoot me a pm.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: Individual]
    #18737003 -

i'm looking for an invite for wherever is good for music. unfortunately i don't have anything to trade in return except perhaps some nude photos of myself.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: millzy]
    #18787933 -

scenetime is open for public registration right now if anyone is interested.


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: LuSiD9]
    #19384183 -

I was wondering if anyone here is a member of hdbits.org I would like an invite, I have 2 seedboxes, 1 with 1gbit connection, I would say I'll trade you an invite, but I have a feeling if your on that tracker you don't care about a different one, but I have a few invites....


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: ShootinD5nukes]
    #19863293 -

Anyone have an invite to a good tracker for audiobooks? I keep excellent ratios and have invites to several good music/games/video trackers. PM me.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: Diploid]
    #19863313 -

i used to be on a few audiobook/e-book sites, but they never had anything i was looking for, so they account lapsed.


theres one called myanonamouse or something? and a few others.


i'm almost certain you can get free invites to most of those type of sites by going to www.torrent-invites.com and making an account. there are still heaps of invites available in the new sign up portions of the site as well.




i got 2x TorrentDay and 3x IP Torrents invites (good general trackers) open to anyone whos keen,
PM me with an email address and which invites you'd like to claim.



--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19866532 -

Soulidarity said:
i used to be on a few audiobook/e-book sites, but they never had anything i was looking for, so they account lapsed.


theres one called myanonamouse or something? and a few others.


i'm almost certain you can get free invites to most of those type of sites by going to www.torrent-invites.com and making an account. there are still heaps of invites available in the new sign up portions of the site as well.




i got 2x TorrentDay and 3x IP Torrents invites (good general trackers) open to anyone whos keen,
PM me with an email address and which invites you'd like to claim.





That's very nice, wish there were more like you.  I like torrent-invites.com but the sites rules have made getting and giving invites hard. I think most people on that site would just give the invite out without posting "proofs" and what not if it were allowed.

That being said I also use TD and IPT and they are my favorite trackers.  I also have BitHQ, 3daccess, and a few others but none that I have are as good as TD and IPT.  If you run out of invites you can send people with request my way.  What seedbox are you using?


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: ShootinD5nukes]
    #19866710 -

Thanks :]

Yes the rarer invites are all locked away in the other levels of the forum, but there is still heaps of freebies given away at the base level of the site, even with little or no proofs.

But if you hunt around you can snap up good invites too. For e.g. I got my waffles invite in the base level of torrentinvites. I've got pretty good ratio proofs though so I can join just about any site.

I'm familiar with a few of those sites you mentioned. IPT and TD are great. They have majority of mainstream content that people would be looking for.

I'm trying to make my way into the #1 private torrent site on the net which is HDbits. But it is extremely difficult as sign ups are closed and you can only really get invites from staff directly. There's a thread on torrentinvites of sone guy who made a request thread and literally bumped it for 2 years before he got given an invite LOL. I don't really need to join as I have access to all the content that would be on the site, but its more so I get the feel of winning at the Internet! Lol.

Also I don't use a seed box. Do you use one??


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Edited by Dosile (07/19/14 07:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19866964 -

I wanted hdbits but I quit giving a shit, nearly every tracker has the  same stuff.  I know hdbits is hard to come by but it isn't going to have movies that the other million trackers don't.  The same uploaders on it upload to the others for the most part.  I'd like to have it but I quit trying for it after I got the other trackers I use and they're all the same.  I do use a seedbox and it's BOSS.  I think I pay for a higher one but it's like 24$ a month.  They have cheaper ones but I like this one.  I get 1TB of disk space and unlimited bandwidth usage, 1Gbit/down and 1Gbit/up.  Within a month or two I have like 6TB upload ratio.  It's worth it.  Best of all it downloads the torrets in like 20 seconds(10Gb files).  Then I download it FTP at the max speed of my connection.  So the speed I download the torrents from the seedbox to my computer doesn't go back and forth like downloading a torrent does.  Best of all my connection is completely hidden so no more letters from my ISP.


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: ShootinD5nukes]
    #19867051 -

seems pretty cool. i might look into getting a seedbox, if anything just for security purposes. i've got adequate ratios on all my sites now so i don't necessarily require one for seeding purposes.

but yeah hdbits is ridiculously difficult to get into. as you said yeah, all the content is still available on other sites so its not really necesssary. it was more just as an accomplishment kind of thing.


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Edited by Dosile (04/18/14 06:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19867088 -

Is that a site for music?  Lately I have been wanting a good site for songs.  If so I would love an invite.  In exchange for an invite  I would let you use my seedbox.  You could use lets say......200GB of it as long as you never share it with anyone, I can login to my account and see the different IPs that use it so anything more than you using it I'll notice.

Edit:  I use the seedbox for both security and speed.  Download torrents in half the time and never download the torrents off everyone.


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Edited by ShootinD5nukes (04/18/14 06:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: ShootinD5nukes]
    #19867103 -

:pm:


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #25695271 -

Any shroomerites with extra invites for waffles or redacted?

i've got invites for revolutiontt and ip torrents for trade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official BitTorrent Tracker Invite Thread [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #25696293 -

JonnyOnTheSpot said:
Any shroomerites with extra invites for waffles or redacted?

i've got invites for revolutiontt and ip torrents for trade.




I have some for torrentday.  Best one I have ever used.


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I started a private BitTorrent tracker!
( 1 2 3 all )
YthanA 4,078 48 11/30/05 03:41 AM
by Dety
* Official Saturday night drinking thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TODAY 8,132 79 02/27/13 06:43 AM
by x7x_x7x
* OFFICIAL "Pub" Ohio Gathering Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 14,613 136 06/27/06 01:51 AM
by xScottx
* The Official Epic Glass Blowing Thread, new pics 5/13!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ZippoZM 19,249 104 09/19/05 10:22 AM
by PerfectlyDefectd
* The Official Aerosmith Sucks Ass Thread
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 5,115 35 05/21/05 06:07 AM
by OJK
* The Official Pub Gathering Chat thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 12,482 137 07/05/05 08:24 AM
by Ripple
* The OFFICIAL ? I like PAW thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
goobler 4,685 78 06/16/05 09:37 AM
by PaulAtreides
* BILL GATES: A REAL JERK
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
cannabinated 2,712 211 08/20/21 03:51 AM
by Warrk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
58,755 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.