Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me!
    #19695503 -

So I went to the dentist and was told I had perfect, beautiful teeth. I told my dentist that my only real concern was that I notice I subconsciously clench my jaw at night and sometimes during the day. She said I should get a bite guard and made a mold of my teeth.



The bite guard is pretty awesome. I'm always clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth when I trip/roll/tweak. Now I don't have to shove my wallet in my mouth, I can just put this guy in and munch away! So satisfying!

They also have me the molds of my teeth, in case
I need to take them to another dentist. Awesome!



My insurance paid for it, so it was basically free.

I love going to the dentist!


--------------------
It's weird, though. The other week, I just sat in the garden, slobbering. Just to see if it would ever run out. And it's amazing! Where does it all come from?
—Karl Pilkington

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: kfmush]
    #19695527 -

I wouldn't be able to wear that in my mouth. I would be gagging all night lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #19695540 -

VivaLaMushie said:
I wouldn't be able to wear that in my mouth. I would be gagging all night lol



You do not sound like a good partner :lol:

But seriously I had one of these and I had that problem at first, but the worst part was that it made me grind my teeth more. Sure they didn't get damaged anymore, but it made my jaw ache like you wouldn't believe

Plus it made me have dreams of chewing on hard gum or chewing on something strange  :feelsweirdman:


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: kfmush]
    #19695552 -

Wot


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: kfmush]
    #19695574 -

kfmush said:
I love going to the dentist!





--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: dontknow]
    #19695579 -

High child is quite pleased


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: bloodsheen]
    #19695601 -

Yeah, I'm already noticing that I am grinding my teeth more, because I am enjoying it. But I don't plan on wearing it all the time, just when I notice my jaw is clenched.

I don't think I will be getting any weird dreams, though, since I don't grind my teeth in my sleep and probably won't wear it while I slumber.

It doesn't feel uncomfortable to me at all. I barely feel it. The dentist did a good job with the mold and fine-tuning it to my mouth.

I have such an oral fixation I am having a lot of fun just chewing on it. My girlfriend always gets mad at me because I get too excited and bite too hard during sexy time. Now she will probably just think I'm a big dork. :rolleyes:

Haha. That photo is great. My dad always gets nitrous, even just for cleaning. He's always telling me about his out of body epiphanies that he can never remember. It's


--------------------
It's weird, though. The other week, I just sat in the garden, slobbering. Just to see if it would ever run out. And it's amazing! Where does it all come from?
—Karl Pilkington

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: kfmush]
    #19696601 -

I`m going to the dentist tomorrow!  :brushteeth:
I have white slimely sticky shit that is left stuck on my gums after I use certain toothpastes (not from the toothpaste itself). Gonna be very awkward describing this to my dentist...

Edited by SkeletalSpore (03/14/14 07:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: SkeletalSpore]
    #19696617 -

"I've got this cum-like gunk stuck to my gums, doc. Any ideas?"


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: dontknow] * 1
    #19696637 -

You're grill looks fucked up. Definitely nowhere close to perfect wonder what that dentist was smoking.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: Enjoywho]
    #19696652 -

Enjoywho said:
You're grill looks fucked up. Definitely nowhere close to perfect wonder what that dentist was smoking.



I'm pretty sure the dentist wasn't like

"Dude, yo grill be perfect. Nigga should be proud."

I think he means no problems that need addressed


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: bloodsheen]
    #19696730 -

Yea I had a doctor tell me the same thing. All though I have a bit of an overbite my teeth are straight though. That reminds me I just got free dental I need to call and schedule a dentist appointment to get my shit clean.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: Enjoywho]
    #19696797 -

Funny thing I had a female doctor do the exact thing to me when I got my physical.
Wasn't my teeth though

When I pulled down my pants she was awe stricken bro.

I told her my balls are too big and sometimes they stick to my both of ny thighs when I sleep.

She gentle cupped my balls and said she could help. She gave me this spacial cup moulded just for my junk!
On the house she says it is the most magnificent member I have ever seen.

She ask me in a sheepish voice.
May I make a mold of it...

I nod.

By the end of the visit we were both covered in plaster and I got a free guard for my breathtaking member.

I have always loved going to the doctor.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: trekie]
    #19697264 -

^ This made me chuckle.

Oh no! Enjoywho says my grill ain't perfect. I should just die.  :header:

I'd actually hate to have a perfect, white, straight grill. It always freaks me out when people have perfect teeth. I feel like they're going to try and eat me.

The dentist was obviously exaggerating, hah. immediately after she told me about a teeny tiny cavity I should keep an eye on . . .


--------------------
It's weird, though. The other week, I just sat in the garden, slobbering. Just to see if it would ever run out. And it's amazing! Where does it all come from?
—Karl Pilkington

Edited by kfmush (03/14/14 10:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out these cool toys the dentist gave me! [Re: kfmush]
    #19698008 -

:lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Check this out... DailyPot 1,825 8 11/29/03 05:43 PM
by DailyPot
* What's something cool about where you live?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
EXDIM 4,105 85 03/03/18 07:10 AM
by Plain
* im off to the dentist phishytrip 1,032 8 02/15/05 03:15 PM
by vinsue
* Really fun entertaining site you HAVE!!! to check out,,, orizon 763 1 12/20/03 09:07 AM
by StonedShroom
* Check Out My Record Collection! (Pic & List of Albums...) RebelSteve33 2,703 9 05/20/03 05:16 PM
by RebelSteve33
* cool places to live?
( 1 2 all )
iglou 4,244 30 07/18/03 03:04 PM
by PDU
* The perfect drug. Larrythescaryrex 2,238 16 02/09/03 11:13 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* cool bong evilacid 1,245 15 02/05/03 01:28 PM
by LiquidSmoke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,718 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.