Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Beef Jerky

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Really fun entertaining site you HAVE!!! to check out,,,
    #2192324 - 12/20/03 05:19 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys...I have been entertained from this really cool site I just found for the past 2 hours. --- http://www.ebaumsworld.com/

In The magic section ( http://www.ebaumsworld.com/magic.shtml ) the Mind Probe has worked for me 6 times if you really concentrate and that vortex program at the bottom left hand corner of the magic section totally blows me away....as long as you follow the directions---YOu have to try em!!!!

Im still exploring the site but there is an optical illusion page which is really tight ( http://www.ebaumsworld.com/illusions.shtml )  Just some really cool entertaining illisions.

This guy has even sampled the voices of differnt movie stars and characters and pranks different places using the voices of Judge Judy, arnold Swarzanegger, Bruce Willis, Homer, Miss Cleo etc...I guess he has a Soundboard and just clicks on buttons that respond to the person on the other line...He even has a soundboard for Jerky boys and some other people that you can connect your phone to and prank people using the sampled voices of the characters he has avaialbe....you just choose your character (Sly-Jim Carey-eminem etc..)and then press the varios buttons availabe and you can actually have a conversation with somebody with the voices of these poeple.  Its good stuff.
He has tons of other fun stuff and Im still checkin it out so hit me back and tell me what you think. Jokes-Videos etc.....
Peace Orizon  :lol:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: Really fun entertaining site you HAVE!!! to check out,,, [Re: orizon]
    #2192586 - 12/20/03 11:07 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

that 'mind probe' thing is easy to figure out and has been explained on these boards like i dunno 100s of times.

no matter what to numbers you use for that little 'formula' you're always gonna end up with a multiple of 9. now look at the symbols. all the multiples of 9 have the same symbol. and that's the symbol that will pop up on the screen.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Beef Jerky

Community >> The Pub