Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |  [ show all ]
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: jewunit]
    #19655516 -

For real?
I thought it was its own island and stuff...
Is it an Aussie territory, or an Aussie state?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: shLong]
    #19655528 -

That's like literally the furthest place on Earth from me. I'm not totally shocked I didn't know that, but that seemslike one of those things I would've known.

Perhaps I just made assumptions and mental shortcuts at the time of learning and it stuck that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: shLong]
    #19655529 -

It is an island and an Australian state. I think there is a bit of an independence movement though. You probably have to ask a taswiccaboo.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: koods]
    #19655541 -

Ok, so I found this cool map tool and checked. I kinda lied. It's not the furthest point on Earth from me....BUT, the complete opposite side of the globe as Tasmania is approx where the Titanic sank, according to my knowledge of that subject at least :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: koods]
    #19655552 -

koods said:
It is an island and an Australian state. I think there is a bit of an independence movement though. You probably have to ask a taswiccaboo.



Well shit...I learned two things on the Shroomery today.
1st, Slothie told me what the Ambien Walrus was, now this.
:themoreyouknow:


But, really...would their piss spiral opposite as ours?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: shLong]
    #19655556 -

I went to Perth. It is the farthest city in the world from Washington. DC.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: shLong]
    #19655565 -

shLong said:
Ok, so I found this cool map tool and checked. I kinda lied. It's not the furthest point on Earth from me....BUT, the complete opposite side of the globe as Tasmania is approx where the Titanic sank, according to my knowledge of that subject at least :shrug:



Yeah... not close at all actually :lol:
Where the fuck do you think the Titanic was going?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: koods]
    #19655566 -

koods said:
I went to Perth. It is the farthest city in the world from Washington. DC.



Did you happen to notice your piss?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: koods]
    #19655567 -

When you want to get to the exact opposite side of the earth from where you are, you can travel in any direction to get there :cookiemonster:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: shLong]
    #19655572 -

shLong said:
koods said:
I went to Perth. It is the farthest city in the world from Washington. DC.



Did you happen to notice your piss?



I had to, otherwise I might have pissed on the floor.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: jewunit]
    #19655574 -

jewunit said:
shLong said:
Ok, so I found this cool map tool and checked. I kinda lied. It's not the furthest point on Earth from me....BUT, the complete opposite side of the globe as Tasmania is approx where the Titanic sank, according to my knowledge of that subject at least :shrug:



Yeah... not close at all actually :lol:
Where the fuck do you think the Titanic was going?




yeah, the arrow right before the word "Titanic" is the complete opposite side of the globe as Tasmania according to the map tool I just used

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: koods]
    #19655578 -

When you want to get anywhere on the Earth from where you are you can travel any direction to get there.

shlong: Oh my bad, I misunderstood what you were saying. Given the scale I'd say it's not too far off from the complete opposite side of the world as you though.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: shLong]
    #19655583 -


Edited by shLong (03/05/14 04:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: shLong]
    #19655609 -

See what I was saying about Muhammad Ali thread turning in to squid and octopi discussion, Rewindicus?  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: koods]
    #19655626 -

Hobart Tasmania: 42.8806° S, 147.3250° E

Opposite side of earth is 42.42.8806°N (180-147.3250) W or 32.68°W

Shlong nailed it.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: koods]
    #19655630 -

koods said:
Shlong nailed it.



Giggity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: shLong]
    #19655638 -

dicks are cool


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: koods]
    #19655650 -

Of course he did, he used a tool to tell him just as you did I'm sure.

I simply misunderstood what he was saying at first, as I said already.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: jewunit]
    #19655675 -

Alright...this is a fun/science thread.
Lets keep our heads gentlemen :smile:


Anyhow..thanks,everybody, for your contributions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Men... Does your urine spiral out of your dick? [Re: jewunit]
    #19655728 -

jewunit said:
Of course he did, he used a tool to tell him just as you did I'm sure.

I simply misunderstood what he was saying at first, as I said already.



I demonstrated how you locate the opposite side. Latitude is just the opposite ordinal. Longitude is the original Lon subtracted from 180 and the opposite ordinal.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Extracting opiates from urine? the spiral 2,831 4 03/08/06 01:57 PM
by Tien
* Drinking Urine( What tha fuck?)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SirTokesALittle 10,599 70 08/11/22 08:03 AM
by symbaline
* Synthetic Urine
( 1 2 all )
hitch hiker 7,265 32 05/20/08 05:42 PM
by Learyfan
* Police: Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine
( 1 2 3 all )
Deadmaker 5,676 45 09/29/09 01:35 PM
by hidenseek
* can laboratories detect synthetic urine?
( 1 2 all )
hazey 31,681 32 07/26/08 06:34 PM
by aful
* Psilocybin/psilocin reclamation from urine
( 1 2 all )
Mycomancer 5,521 20 01/11/05 09:51 PM
by InnerBeing
* DUI charge for THC in your urine/blood stream?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 6,788 30 12/16/10 02:37 PM
by ifoundwaldo
* Rusty bobwire puncture
( 1 2 all )
smokdatkush 3,031 25 08/22/08 07:59 PM
by smokdatkush

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,701 topic views. 7 members, 17 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.