Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: psi] * 1
    #19561555 -

psi said:
Yeah the thing with the size names is so stupid. I've only gone there a handful of times but I refuse to say that bullshit. "Oh a large, do you mean a <whateverthefuck Italian sounding word>?" No, I mean large.



That's so much better with your avatar. You seem like a proper grumpy old man now.

:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: The Vapor] * 1
    #19561568 -

The guy is smart, I'd like to see them obliterate Starbuck's market.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Herbologist]
    #19561622 -

Herbologist said:
And you know Im mad how?

How about you contribute, troll?



I may be some what of a troll, but everything that I have said in this thread has been entirely valid. Are your jimmies rustled? Yeah, yeah, your jimmies ARE very rustled.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: robbyberto]
    #19561675 -

Do you get turned on if I were to tell you my jimmies were rustled?

You seem weird as fuck


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Herbologist]
    #19561782 -

No, sorry. Just post a link to the study.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #19562418 -

theRAPeutic said:
The guy is smart, I'd like to see them obliterate Starbuck's market.



 
Haha, how funny would it be if Dumb Starbucks took over ran the real Starbucks out of business? 

















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #19562427 -

best mug ever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: memes]
    #19562480 -

You know what I'm saying, Memes?  What if, as a prank, everyone started supporting Dumb Starbucks and it became a cultural phenomenon which wiped Starbucks out of business?  That would be epic and hilarious. 
















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: memes]
    #19562486 -

memes said:
blew up on the web, people lined up around the block (2hr waits), got the free horrible coffee.  got shut down because it wasn't registered business.  was all for some comedian's gig.




Nathan something or other is his name.



sadly its not real :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: memes]
    #19562491 -

Huh?  What's not real?  Now I'm more confused.
















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Learyfan]
    #19562501 -

some comedian set up this fake starbucks shop.  it blew up, spread via the web, people started showing up - lining up for hours on end, etc.  eventually it got shut down by the local govt (i think) because it wasn't a registered business and didnt have any permits.  it was set up by some comedian (nathan something, if i remember correctly) for his upcoming TV show.


it was on drudgereport for a few days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: memes] * 1
    #19563025 -

Actually they set up another one in Brooklyn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: pwnasaurus] * 1
    #19563135 -

nice!  hadnt seen taht yet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: memes]
    #19563178 -

Yeah, we know Nathan Fielder set it up.  That's the whole point.  You must not have seen Nathan For You yet.  It's a brilliant show.  New season this summer on Comedy Central.  This stunt will no doubt be the subject of the first episode.  But anyway, even though it's a joke, the stores are real.  So wouldn't it be hilarious if it succeeded to the point where it drove the real Starbucks out of business?  Oh god, I'd cum if that happened. 

pwnasaurus, have they actually opened the new store yet?  I saw a clip of Nathan on the Kimmel show where he talked about opening another location, but I wasn't sure if it happened. 
















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: occollegeboi]
    #19563237 -

occollegeboi said:
Starbucks is for pretentious rich twits who have nothing better to do than to call out a very long and complicated order.

Like seriously, I work there, do these customers really enjoy whatever they get or do they just get off on saying something really complicated?

Shit, if you're rude to me or if you order a fucking stupid complicated drink, I WILL GIVE YOU DECAF!! Hell, if I'm having a bad day, I'll just give EVERYONE DECAF. The funnest is when someone orders a drink with 3 or 4 (or more) shots and you give them ALL DECAF. They never realize it's decaf either, they just come back and order the same thing, and then I give them decaf again.

Seriously, $5-$6 for a CUP of fucking milk and espresso?? Anyone stupid enough to spend that kind of money for a cup of milk and be completely pretentious about it deserves to get decaffed.

There is definitely a very snobby pretentious customer base that goes to starbucks. I worked at starbucks 8 years ago, and I work there now again, the same types of stupid dumb ass pretentious snobs go there. I also worked at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, whose customers base doesn't consist of pretentious twits.

Also, any brand that doesn't use STANDARD size names should be dacaffed as well. Come one, tall grande venti and now trenta? I PREFER if a customer calls it small medium large. Who cares.

Something about starbucks customers...they're really crazy.



While the thought of some uptight caffeineholic coming back repeatedly for decaf is hilarious, who the fuck are you to judge what people spend their money on?? Come on. I'm guessing you spend $15+ for a gram of plant matter you can grow yourself, and for many people the money may be worth it just for the convenience of coffee on the go. While I think what you do is funny, I'd throw my coffee in your face if you did it to me, and you'd deserve it. You sound like a worse person than the customers you hate.

(edit: spelling)


--------------------
Disclaimer: I write my thoughts quickly and focus on content not spelling. I could take the time to edit, but often isn't worth the time it would take. I'm not illiterate. Sorry for the typos.

Edited by Peacefuloptimist (02/13/14 08:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Peacefuloptimist]
    #19563273 -

Oh shit boy your gonna need some Aloe for that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Herbologist]
    #19563669 -

Herbologist said:
occollegeboi said:
Starbucks is for pretentious rich twits who have nothing better to do than to call out a very long and complicated order.

Like seriously, I work there, do these customers really enjoy whatever they get or do they just get off on saying something really complicated?

Shit, if you're rude to me or if you order a fucking stupid complicated drink, I WILL GIVE YOU DECAF!! Hell, if I'm having a bad day, I'll just give EVERYONE DECAF. The funnest is when someone orders a drink with 3 or 4 (or more) shots and you give them ALL DECAF. They never realize it's decaf either, they just come back and order the same thing, and then I give them decaf again.

Seriously, $5-$6 for a CUP of fucking milk and espresso?? Anyone stupid enough to spend that kind of money for a cup of milk and be completely pretentious about it deserves to get decaffed.

There is definitely a very snobby pretentious customer base that goes to starbucks. I worked at starbucks 8 years ago, and I work there now again, the same types of stupid dumb ass pretentious snobs go there. I also worked at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, whose customers base doesn't consist of pretentious twits.

Also, any brand that doesn't use STANDARD size names should be dacaffed as well. Come one, tall grande venti and now trenta? I PREFER if a customer calls it small medium large. Who cares.

Something about starbucks customers...they're really crazy.




There is a complete study done on people who drink caffeine.  Test subjects were given placebo and the other caffeine, yadda yadda.. The results were that if you don't tell anyone that you switched there caffeinated coffee to decaff they wont actually ever know.



This is EXACTLY what I figured out 8 years ago. I always thought that starbucks was really weak, it's almost as if they sell everyone decaf but yet their sales are based on a placebo effect.

Yah, I already knew that, more decaf.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Learyfan]
    #19563848 -

Learyfan said:
theRAPeutic said:




nice but wouldn't you spill coffe all over yourself when you hit it?


--------------------
<--This fuckin guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: lighthouse09]
    #19563885 -

nah, its doable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: lighthouse09]
    #19563902 -

lighthouse09 said:
Learyfan said:
theRAPeutic said:




nice but wouldn't you spill coffe all over yourself when you hit it?



thats such a sick pipe, how much did it cost you? i found some online for 50 bucks, but it seems so expensive for a pipe cup.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone who patrons Starbucks, is a douchebag
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 4,336 44 02/23/05 12:25 PM
by Redstorm
* Starbucks coffee
( 1 2 3 all )
DF2K 5,904 48 11/30/04 12:23 AM
by DF2K
* Starbucks sales down 97 %
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Brainiac 7,307 85 06/30/16 08:19 PM
by Steven777
* 3 Starbucks on 1 corner bossocto 2,579 18 09/18/09 03:28 PM
by DeathCompany
* What's the deal with Starbucks?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 4,034 42 05/22/05 01:03 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* Found on the side of a Starbucks cup...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Krishna 7,622 88 03/16/05 08:32 PM
by SoopaX
* Starbucks is the Devil?
( 1 2 all )
Drewwyann 4,314 36 01/03/08 06:31 AM
by Oracle Of Delphi
* Employee SPITS in my Indian Friend's STARBUCKS!
( 1 2 3 all )
jainveganbuddha 7,556 56 01/24/10 11:12 PM
by jainveganbuddha

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,918 topic views. 3 members, 54 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.