Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: occollegeboi]
    #19559641 -

Yeah the thing with the size names is so stupid. I've only gone there a handful of times but I refuse to say that bullshit. "Oh a large, do you mean a <whateverthefuck Italian sounding word>?" No, I mean large.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: dontknow]
    #19559642 -

dontknow said:
When I was younger I would drink the creamer out of the little containers they put on the table though, it is delicious:crazy2:



I still do when no one is looking, if I'm alone. I used to love to do that


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: occollegeboi]
    #19559693 -

occollegeboi said:
Starbucks is for pretentious rich twits who have nothing better to do than to call out a very long and complicated order.

Like seriously, I work there, do these customers really enjoy whatever they get or do they just get off on saying something really complicated?

Shit, if you're rude to me or if you order a fucking stupid complicated drink, I WILL GIVE YOU DECAF!! Hell, if I'm having a bad day, I'll just give EVERYONE DECAF. The funnest is when someone orders a drink with 3 or 4 (or more) shots and you give them ALL DECAF. They never realize it's decaf either, they just come back and order the same thing, and then I give them decaf again.

Seriously, $5-$6 for a CUP of fucking milk and espresso?? Anyone stupid enough to spend that kind of money for a cup of milk and be completely pretentious about it deserves to get decaffed.

There is definitely a very snobby pretentious customer base that goes to starbucks. I worked at starbucks 8 years ago, and I work there now again, the same types of stupid dumb ass pretentious snobs go there. I also worked at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, whose customers base doesn't consist of pretentious twits.

Also, any brand that doesn't use STANDARD size names should be dacaffed as well. Come one, tall grande venti and now trenta? I PREFER if a customer calls it small medium large. Who cares.

Something about starbucks customers...they're really crazy.



When I go to Starbucks I usually just order a coffee and it costs ~$2.  It's slightly more expensive than Tim Horton's but the coffee is actually pretty good compared to Tim Horton's which tastes like piss.

Also you are not paying $5 for a cup of espresso and milk, you're paying $5 for the $15 000 machine that is making your drink.  Mind you Starbucks lattes are absolute garbage.  I always prefer to go to an indie coffee shop with semi-auto or lever machines.  You get competent baristas and a real latte.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #19559705 -

Sheekle said:
occollegeboi said:
Starbucks is for pretentious rich twits who have nothing better to do than to call out a very long and complicated order.

Like seriously, I work there, do these customers really enjoy whatever they get or do they just get off on saying something really complicated?

Shit, if you're rude to me or if you order a fucking stupid complicated drink, I WILL GIVE YOU DECAF!! Hell, if I'm having a bad day, I'll just give EVERYONE DECAF. The funnest is when someone orders a drink with 3 or 4 (or more) shots and you give them ALL DECAF. They never realize it's decaf either, they just come back and order the same thing, and then I give them decaf again.

Seriously, $5-$6 for a CUP of fucking milk and espresso?? Anyone stupid enough to spend that kind of money for a cup of milk and be completely pretentious about it deserves to get decaffed.

There is definitely a very snobby pretentious customer base that goes to starbucks. I worked at starbucks 8 years ago, and I work there now again, the same types of stupid dumb ass pretentious snobs go there. I also worked at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, whose customers base doesn't consist of pretentious twits.

Also, any brand that doesn't use STANDARD size names should be dacaffed as well. Come one, tall grande venti and now trenta? I PREFER if a customer calls it small medium large. Who cares.

Something about starbucks customers...they're really crazy.



Are you serious? You're prejudiced against the customers at your place of employment, and perceive them as being money-wasters and your reaction to this is to further jip them?

"If I'm having a bad day, I'll just give everyone decaf", what an inappropriate and rude fucking thing to do.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're only joking, right?



This is why I hate people who work at starbucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #19559716 -

Almost every employee I've ever dealt with at Starbucks has been extremely nice and cheery :shrug:

11 111 posts!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #19559721 -

Come down to LA and see how it is, :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #19559722 -

Maybe Canadians are just friendlier :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: memes]
    #19561288 -

memes said:
blew up on the web, people lined up around the block (2hr waits), got the free horrible coffee.

got shut down because it wasn't registered business.  was all for some comedian's gig.



It got shut down?  People were waiting for 2 hours?  I think I'm high and missed a joke, but I can't tell. 



















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #19561301 -

Nathan Fielder is the fuckin' man.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: occollegeboi]
    #19561313 -

occollegeboi said:
Starbucks is for pretentious rich twits who have nothing better to do than to call out a very long and complicated order.

Like seriously, I work there, do these customers really enjoy whatever they get or do they just get off on saying something really complicated?

Shit, if you're rude to me or if you order a fucking stupid complicated drink, I WILL GIVE YOU DECAF!! Hell, if I'm having a bad day, I'll just give EVERYONE DECAF. The funnest is when someone orders a drink with 3 or 4 (or more) shots and you give them ALL DECAF. They never realize it's decaf either, they just come back and order the same thing, and then I give them decaf again.

Seriously, $5-$6 for a CUP of fucking milk and espresso?? Anyone stupid enough to spend that kind of money for a cup of milk and be completely pretentious about it deserves to get decaffed.

There is definitely a very snobby pretentious customer base that goes to starbucks. I worked at starbucks 8 years ago, and I work there now again, the same types of stupid dumb ass pretentious snobs go there. I also worked at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, whose customers base doesn't consist of pretentious twits.

Also, any brand that doesn't use STANDARD size names should be dacaffed as well. Come one, tall grande venti and now trenta? I PREFER if a customer calls it small medium large. Who cares.

Something about starbucks customers...they're really crazy.




There is a complete study done on people who drink caffeine.  Test subjects were given placebo and the other caffeine, yadda yadda.. The results were that if you don't tell anyone that you switched there caffeinated coffee to decaff they wont actually ever know.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Learyfan]
    #19561362 -

Oh, never mind Memes.  I just saw a couple of videos that explained it.  It sounds like they're planning on reopening it?


















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Herbologist]
    #19561380 -

Herbologist said:
occollegeboi said:
Starbucks is for pretentious rich twits who have nothing better to do than to call out a very long and complicated order.

Like seriously, I work there, do these customers really enjoy whatever they get or do they just get off on saying something really complicated?

Shit, if you're rude to me or if you order a fucking stupid complicated drink, I WILL GIVE YOU DECAF!! Hell, if I'm having a bad day, I'll just give EVERYONE DECAF. The funnest is when someone orders a drink with 3 or 4 (or more) shots and you give them ALL DECAF. They never realize it's decaf either, they just come back and order the same thing, and then I give them decaf again.

Seriously, $5-$6 for a CUP of fucking milk and espresso?? Anyone stupid enough to spend that kind of money for a cup of milk and be completely pretentious about it deserves to get decaffed.

There is definitely a very snobby pretentious customer base that goes to starbucks. I worked at starbucks 8 years ago, and I work there now again, the same types of stupid dumb ass pretentious snobs go there. I also worked at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, whose customers base doesn't consist of pretentious twits.

Also, any brand that doesn't use STANDARD size names should be dacaffed as well. Come one, tall grande venti and now trenta? I PREFER if a customer calls it small medium large. Who cares.

Something about starbucks customers...they're really crazy.




There is a complete study done on people who drink caffeine.  Test subjects were given placebo and the other caffeine, yadda yadda.. The results were that if you don't tell anyone that you switched there caffeinated coffee to decaff they wont actually ever know.



Ok so upload the study and/or a link to it. We do not just believe everything people post on here.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: robbyberto]
    #19561396 -

robbyberto said:
Herbologist said:
There is a complete study done on people who drink caffeine.  Test subjects were given placebo and the other caffeine, yadda yadda.. The results were that if you don't tell anyone that you switched there caffeinated coffee to decaff they wont actually ever know.



Ok so upload the study and/or a link to it. We do not just believe everything people post on here.



This.  I might believe it for a single, regular cup of coffee but if you fed me 3-4 cups of coffee I could DEFINITELY tell you which one had caffeine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: robbyberto]
    #19561413 -

robbyberto said:
Herbologist said:
occollegeboi said:
Starbucks is for pretentious rich twits who have nothing better to do than to call out a very long and complicated order.

Like seriously, I work there, do these customers really enjoy whatever they get or do they just get off on saying something really complicated?

Shit, if you're rude to me or if you order a fucking stupid complicated drink, I WILL GIVE YOU DECAF!! Hell, if I'm having a bad day, I'll just give EVERYONE DECAF. The funnest is when someone orders a drink with 3 or 4 (or more) shots and you give them ALL DECAF. They never realize it's decaf either, they just come back and order the same thing, and then I give them decaf again.

Seriously, $5-$6 for a CUP of fucking milk and espresso?? Anyone stupid enough to spend that kind of money for a cup of milk and be completely pretentious about it deserves to get decaffed.

There is definitely a very snobby pretentious customer base that goes to starbucks. I worked at starbucks 8 years ago, and I work there now again, the same types of stupid dumb ass pretentious snobs go there. I also worked at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, whose customers base doesn't consist of pretentious twits.

Also, any brand that doesn't use STANDARD size names should be dacaffed as well. Come one, tall grande venti and now trenta? I PREFER if a customer calls it small medium large. Who cares.

Something about starbucks customers...they're really crazy.




There is a complete study done on people who drink caffeine.  Test subjects were given placebo and the other caffeine, yadda yadda.. The results were that if you don't tell anyone that you switched there caffeinated coffee to decaff they wont actually ever know.



Ok so upload the study and/or a link to it. We do not just believe everything people post on here.



I didnt ask you to believe, google it your damn self if your so skeptical.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Herbologist]
    #19561431 -

You're*

I couldn't give fewer fucks about the whole thing. However, in this instance, you have what is called the burden of proof. So don't act like such a twat.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Bologna]
    #19561454 -

You should have posted another video that documented it. I just thought it was some lame skit until I saw the related videos.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrUaeeB0ilA

Edited by s240779 (02/13/14 12:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: robbyberto]
    #19561455 -



Burden yourself with the proof, twat.  I've already read it.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Herbologist]
    #19561467 -

I was just trying to piss you off. And I did. Meanwhile I am thoroughly entertained.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: robbyberto]
    #19561486 -

And you know Im mad how?

How about you contribute, troll?


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb Starbucks [Re: Herbologist]
    #19561489 -

yea i never even drink caffeine anymore it' not a drug i like so if i drink even one cup of coffee thesedays i am wired as hell so yea i would notice decaf for sure. my buddy works at starbucks and he said most employees there hate the customersd they just hide it . it is a shitty job he wakes at like 6 am to go give rich uptight busines people complicated ass drinks and they don't respect you for it i would decaf the shit out of them also!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:
RESPECT MON!!!!


--------------------
<--This fuckin guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone who patrons Starbucks, is a douchebag
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 4,336 44 02/23/05 12:25 PM
by Redstorm
* Starbucks coffee
( 1 2 3 all )
DF2K 5,904 48 11/30/04 12:23 AM
by DF2K
* Starbucks sales down 97 %
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Brainiac 7,307 85 06/30/16 08:19 PM
by Steven777
* 3 Starbucks on 1 corner bossocto 2,579 18 09/18/09 03:28 PM
by DeathCompany
* What's the deal with Starbucks?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 4,034 42 05/22/05 01:03 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* Found on the side of a Starbucks cup...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Krishna 7,622 88 03/16/05 08:32 PM
by SoopaX
* Starbucks is the Devil?
( 1 2 all )
Drewwyann 4,314 36 01/03/08 06:31 AM
by Oracle Of Delphi
* Employee SPITS in my Indian Friend's STARBUCKS!
( 1 2 3 all )
jainveganbuddha 7,556 56 01/24/10 11:12 PM
by jainveganbuddha

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,918 topic views. 8 members, 27 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.