Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Favorite Instrument? [Re: WScott]
    #19065721 -

Yeah, I know what you mean. I figured I would learn as much as I could with this instrument and upgrade later.


--------------------
Like us on Facebook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Instrument? [Re: farmerb]
    #19065985 -

Its not your growth that should be the deciding factor but your ambition to pursue growth AND the amount of enjoyment you get from if, those should be your deciding factors. You'll get bored and less interested if you keep playing on a cheap instrument and it'll dull your spirits. Buy something nice and enjoy yourselves, guys.


--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Instrument? [Re: Eddeee]
    #19074383 -

Eddeee said:
flute, Halusi, Bag pipes





omg how could i have forgotten about the bagpipes?
i love them so much c:

I used to go to the Celt Fest in Colorado and play the pipes (though horribly) for fun around all the drunk scotsmen xD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Instrument? [Re: Clietus]
    #19075043 -

Omnia! Look up the band Omnia.


--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Instrument? [Re: GreySatyr]
    #19075256 -

Moog !


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Instrument? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #19089576 -

Electric guitar and drums!!!


--------------------
Psilocybin Mushroom History

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Instrument? [Re: jim_london13]
    #19089657 -

I've done some serious research and I've fell in love with the harp, flute, didgideroo, bouzouki, hardanger, jaw harp and of course the guitar.


--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What would you consider too old to try to learn a new instrument? Hyper_Panda_GO 1,091 15 02/13/07 04:43 AM
by stefan
* Post your musical instruments
( 1 2 all )
Kerr 4,705 39 03/25/05 11:35 PM
by scotsman1
* For those of you who play an instrument
( 1 2 3 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 3,265 42 09/17/07 08:09 PM
by Justice_Fish
* I've officially purchased a violin Toricious 632 11 01/13/05 04:41 PM
by spores
* Trance Tools , Instruments of harmony for the expanding mind - what is your favorite ? Tranceharper 484 0 09/22/05 11:25 AM
by Tranceharper
* VST Instrument Listing
( 1 2 all )
Blastrid 7,544 23 01/05/05 01:34 PM
by Anonymous
* I need the name of an instrument cybrbeast 941 12 01/31/10 10:17 PM
by Pyschonaut23TN
* Electric Violins memes 1,005 17 08/20/07 02:09 AM
by jewunit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,457 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.