Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Trip Report: Dxm Powder
    #1895947 - 09/08/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ok so lately ive come across some pure dxm powder so heres how it went:

+0.00hr.. 300mg capsule'd was injested with some mary jane being passed around.. ive done CCCC before so i kinda knew what was goin happen and i offered my buddy one.. lets call him D. D also had 300mg.

+0.30hr.. We decided to head out to a nice state park with lots hiking and cliff caves etc.. We get there and i feel a lil light headed but nothing major while d however seems to be feeling something as he laughs alot and tells me its 420 :smile:

+1.00hr.. Went for a hike down the hill to try to my heart pumping cuz by this time d is coming onto a peak level and really fucked up.. we walked for about 15 minutes till we found this sweet spot that overlooks a rope swing and abunch of cliffs so we sit down take a break for hiking and as i catch my breath and look up i can see the trees are swayin and im really light headed

+1.30hr.. Ok after another joint i am tripping pretty good lots of cev's and some oev's.. No NAUSEA! at all... i was impressed by this and as i notice there is none i got a strong body load it felt great! i didnt think i could get that kind of euphoria off of dxm.

+3.00hr.. After we head up off the hiking trail and head back to our camp its starting to get dark.. by this time my body load was just awesome i was feeling great and many oev's when i closed my eyes i could see images overflowing patterns was incredible..

+5.00hr.. Still goin strong i was impressed by this point my body load never let up and my visuals we still flowing very nicely. d also keeps saying "Great visuals"

+8.00hr.. Comin down the visuals have stop for the most point but the body load is still there but weak.. after a few bowls of some mid grade we take off back home to end a wonderful evening in the woods..

+10.00hr .. Ok this is what sucks.. I felt very wierd and i couldnt sleep. i had to get up in 4 hours and i couldnt sleep even thou the dxm was gone i could still feel this wierd ass feeling if youve done dxm then you know what im talkin about.. it lasted for a long time and i tossed and turned all night .. the next day i still felt wierd and cigs and weed tasted different.

Summary : This was a very good experience even thou the come down was shitty. I had no nausea and the body load and visuals were just sweet way more than i expected.. If only there was a way to deal with the wierd come down dxm would be perfect..  :rolleyes: 

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMilkVein
unsure
 User Gallery

Loc: total bullshit->
Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1898172 - 09/09/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

my "friend" took some the other day....AND he WAS FUCKED UP!!!!....going like 45 on the interstate, he had to go right back home!!1 :wink:

--------------------
I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #1898325 - 09/09/03 01:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting report.  I've never tried dextromethorphan, but I was under the impression that it's not a drug one would necessarily go out hiking around with.  Isn't is dissociative, and wouldn't you want to just lay around?  Just curious.  Glad to hear you had a generally good experience :sun:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: geokills]
    #1898368 - 09/09/03 01:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

This is incorrect geo. There are the lazy people that do nothing but sit at home and drool on dex. However I used to walk almost constantly for the entire experience. I found it to be extremely fun. I remember being asked by someone in their car if "i was running laps"....

I admit though in recent years I have only taken dxm maybe three times and felt like shit everytime. Didn't want to move around very much at all. I'm not sure why..... Maybe i've hit my trip limit with this stuff...

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: dilatedcreature]
    #1899648 - 09/09/03 06:40 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well I think Geo is pretty much correct, I've done DXM about 20 times. Walking around and doing stuff can be lots of fun, but if you really want to explore the true potential of DXM its best done laying on your bed in a dark room with some ambient music.

If you think DXM is good stuff now, wait until you try that.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: bluedolphin]
    #1900061 - 09/09/03 08:33 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Bluedolphin is entirely correct. Walking around on dex is pretty much useless. If you want to really utilize dxm as a mind-expanding drug it needs to be done in a dark room with maybe some ambient music at the most-and just let your mind go.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #1900129 - 09/09/03 08:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bluedolphin said:
Well I think Geo is pretty much correct, I've done DXM about 20 times. Walking around and doing stuff can be lots of fun, but if you really want to explore the true potential of DXM its best done laying on your bed in a dark room with some ambient music.

If you think DXM is good stuff now, wait until you try that. 

Ive done plenty of that too dolphin but i dunno i just felt good and went for a walk :smile:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineDoTheTrain
journeyman

#1900683 - 09/09/03 11:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

dxm is the shit.. it seems to give me energy a bit..

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#1900686 - 09/09/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I disagree and you interpreted my post wrong. I was trying to say
Not everyone lays around and drools.

I never found laying in a dark room with DXM exciting in the slightest bit.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #1900709 - 09/09/03 11:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I guess it all comes down to what you want to get out of your trip though. If you want exciting then, yah, walking around is cool. If you want mental exploration, then lying in the dark is a better way of centering yourself and focusing.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: bert]
    #1901094 - 09/10/03 02:29 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i really dont like dxm in the least bit. you have like no control of what your doin, you just blank out and everything gets mumbled. and all you can do is lay on the ground and pray you can fall asleep. and there is a major hangover with this drug, i felt like a pyscho zombie for 2 days afterward. there are some many better options for a pyschedelic experience than this one.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #1902313 - 09/10/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Glad you had fun. :smile:

I think that high doses of DXM are just as much fun as acid or mushrooms.Just as mind expanding too. In it's own way, of course.

I love disassociatives though :tongue:

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: sirreal]
    #1902739 - 09/10/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ketamine is awesome, dxm and pcp are not. thats my take on the dissociatives.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery
Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: Infrared]
    #1903038 - 09/10/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've tried DXM many a time, both with robo (gags) and pure. For some reason or other, boredom and stupidity I guess, I did DXM once a day for 3 days straight. The third day I did it I didn't measure the dosage right and I think I used a bit much. That and I had already done a lot of damage the past couple days. Anyway, what ended up happening was me fearing for my life, not knowing what day it was, and feeling as though my internal organs were trying to separate somehow from me mentally. My arms did not look like my own. Yes, this drug can be fun when used correctly and I've had some amazing visions on it, but no more for me. I'll stick with the more commonly used psychedelics.

I never felt like walking around because after a certain dosage I wouldn't be able to walk normally, I'd being walking like a robot.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: geokills]
    #1903249 - 09/10/03 09:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I can't comment from personal experience, as I have reason to believe I lack the emzyme that metabolizes dxm to dxo. But when my friends do it, they seem to get very excited to go out and DO things. One of the interesting things about that drug is their pro-activity. If someone mentions something to do in passing, they will do it.

"God it would be cool to see the pier right now" before you know it we're on our way to the beach. stuff like that.

I'm jealous. And I ask once again...

is the fact that I get violently ill on 3.5 vicodins reason to believe that I should not try dxm?

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#1903300 - 09/10/03 10:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dilatedcreature said:
However I used to walk almost constantly for the entire experience.

i like walking while on this...you also really don't get tired which is nice. And sleeping is a BITCH after taking that once its past noonish. And yea the hangover feeling sucks, lasts a day or two, can extend to 3. But the trips are nice, never have had anything bad with my many experiences with dxm.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Offlinedibbles
Just a normalguy with nothingto lose.

Loc: Exactly where you'd never...
Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #1907024 - 09/11/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ive had my experiences where i'd go and walk around and have a good time with my friends, but i also found that laying on something comfortable in a nice comfortable room listening to floyd was really great, real nice strong euphoric rushes, that i didnt think could happen with dxm, i think the addition of some bud helped that along.Its deffintily not the kind of drug for everyone

--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: dibbles]
    #1907048 - 09/11/03 07:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i get real buzzed off 45 mgs of that stuff. usually lay around then go to sleep thats what i got it for :smile: scribed that is.

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Anonymous

Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: the man]
    #1908126 - 09/12/03 12:47 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like an experience fungushungry think i'll have to try and find some one of these days as it's been a few months since i've tried it. I know what you're talking about for the comedown, you just don't feel back to baseline for a good day and even sometimes 2 days after. I've used benzo's to help the comedown and they definately do help. Is this a drug you would add to your top ten list and would feel comfortable doing somewhat often. Or like for me, it's definately one of my fav's but fucks me up so much I usually only do it every few months, I also only weight 110 lbs and take about the same dose as you 300mg so I guess it could be a little more intense for me. Did you feel weird walking at all?? I always feel like i'm walking like a robot, like all stiff and shit. thanks for the report, you've renewed my interest in this substance!

dlag

Anonymous

Re: Trip Report: Dxm Powder [Re: ]
    #1908743 - 09/12/03 05:56 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

:lol: I know the robot walk all too well.  One time i walked into my sisters room at 2 in the morning and told her i was Dr. Roboto, funny shit.  As a side note, i used to be on celexa and dexed a number of times on it.  I found that it simply raised my tolerance so that i had to take ~700mg to get a decent trip. 

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds