Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 |
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18945082 -

You need help. I don't think its bullshit if NA/AA works for some people which it does. Just because you didn't actually give it a chance does not mean it wont work. I can tell you didn't even give it a chance.

All you can do is start cussing at people because you don't have a valid argument. It must be nice being rude and disrespectful to people trying to help you. :cookiemonster:


Also I was responding to
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: LordSenate] +
    #18939604 - 10/06/13 10:29 AM (1 day, 3 hours ago)

So yeah you were responding to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: LordSenate]
    #18946065 -

LordSenate said:
You need help. I don't think its bullshit if NA/AA works for some people which it does. Just because you didn't actually give it a chance does not mean it wont work. I can tell you didn't even give it a chance.

All you can do is start cussing at people because you don't have a valid argument. It must be nice being rude and disrespectful to people trying to help you. :cookiemonster:


Also I was responding to
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: LordSenate] 
    #18939604 - 10/06/13 10:29 AM (1 day, 3 hours ago)

So yeah you were responding to me.




Really? you know how I was right? I went to NA/AA before going to rehab and getting clean the first time. So not sure what your claim was?

Also, if that is what you are responding too, why is your response mentioning everything I said in the post you "arent responding to"


What about all the sinead occonors gtfo and quit the lectures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18972469 -

If you're seriously contemplating killing yourself, and have a valid reason to do so, why NOT experiment with whatever drugs you want before committing suicide?  It's not like you'd have to worry about the long-term consequences of addiction, for example.  :lol:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: deCypher]
    #18972496 -

Quote:
If you're seriously contemplating killing yourself, and have a valid reason to do so, why NOT experiment with whatever drugs you want before committing suicide?



Been there done that :curbyourenthusiasm:

Anyway not suicidal anymore.  Just gotta lay off the daily hard beer + weed.

And fuuuuuuck are psych wards fun.  You'd think they are filled with crazy people.  Most of the people are just fed up with this culture and its miserable people and need a break.  OH and... desperate women.  LOTS of desperate women.  With problems. :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: Hobozen]
    #18972957 -

Are you saying that you got some psych-ward pussy?

If so,  :borat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: deCypher]
    #18973200 -

deCypher said:
If you're seriously contemplating killing yourself, and have a valid reason to do so, why NOT experiment with whatever drugs you want before committing suicide?  It's not like you'd have to worry about the long-term consequences of addiction, for example.  :lol:





I pretty much have. Even IV alc. Not a lot of benzo experience though. Has some etiz(not true benzo but w/e) coming this week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: TheMule73]
    #18977369 -

TheMule73 said:
Are you saying that you got some psych-ward pussy?

If so,  :borat:



Yea man.  Turns out chicks with problems totally dig acid heads.  It was my birthday too.  Fuck yea!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18991863 -

EdibleStereos said:
LordSenate said:
You need help. I don't think its bullshit if NA/AA works for some people which it does. Just because you didn't actually give it a chance does not mean it wont work. I can tell you didn't even give it a chance.

All you can do is start cussing at people because you don't have a valid argument. It must be nice being rude and disrespectful to people trying to help you. :cookiemonster:


Also I was responding to
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: LordSenate] 
    #18939604 - 10/06/13 10:29 AM (1 day, 3 hours ago)

So yeah you were responding to me.




Really? you know how I was right? I went to NA/AA before going to rehab and getting clean the first time. So not sure what your claim was?

Also, if that is what you are responding too, why is your response mentioning everything I said in the post you "arent responding to"


What about all the sinead occonors gtfo and quit the lectures.



Honestly I really don't care. Fact of the matter is no matter which statement I was replying to, it was still in response to something you said regardless of if you were talking to me or not.

Nice job ignoring the part in my post that mentions you not having an argument based on the fact that all you can do is cuss at people trying to offer you advice. Do you really need to swear at someone to prove your point? Not really unless you are getting frustrated because you make absolutely no sense.

I really wonder how much of a chance you gave NA/AA and that is just out of me being curious. I don't like it either but I actually gave it a chance. I know I am assuming things but I really wouldn't be surprised if you sat there saying how much it sucks and how bad you want to leave the whole time.

I will lecture you all I want, that is my choice. You don't get to say your opinion and then when you disagree with someone tell them to gtfo as soon as you go into rampage mode.

Are you even old enough to be posting here? Because if you are then I really can't tell.

If you haven't noticed no one is parading around here saying how much better they are then you. I am a recovering drug addict a lot of things you are saying and the way you are acting is me not too long ago. If you honestly have to resort to raging when someone like me reaches out to offer advice then you have issues. There is nothing wrong with not agreeing with someone or not wanting to take their advice but that in and of itself doesn't make what they are saying untrue.

I never said I wasn't responding to you so you must have just failed to put what you were thinking into words. Perhaps I was wrong in assuming you were replying to me but that doesn't change the fact that I was still talking to you.

Edited by LordSenate (10/18/13 08:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: LordSenate]
    #18997033 -

I've never really understood why someone would want to kill themselves.
Sure I know the feeling of being down, having family, drug issues, or even just the utter depression of being chemically imbalanced. But these are things that normally pass with time(or help).
Being alive is just great, there are so many things to do, or the choice to not do stuff. Somedays I just feel so glad to be the sperm that made it.
So when I go back to this thread I am honestly confused when a well informed adult would make a cognitive decision to stop living.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: hecticpicnic] * 2
    #18997410 -

Maybe because the universe doesn't revolve around your feelings and how you experience them.  Maybe because you can't know how others feel outside of walking in their shoes.  Maybe because some peoples physical or emotional pain is unbearable and not short term.  Maybe because you lack real empathy.  Maybe some or all of these things.  :shrug:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: hecticpicnic] * 1
    #18998759 -

hecticpicnic said:
I've never really understood why someone would want to kill themselves.
Sure I know the feeling of being down, having family, drug issues, or even just the utter depression of being chemically imbalanced. But these are things that normally pass with time(or help).
Being alive is just great, there are so many things to do, or the choice to not do stuff. Somedays I just feel so glad to be the sperm that made it.
So when I go back to this thread I am honestly confused when a well informed adult would make a cognitive decision to stop living.



I'm glad that your life is worth living.  Mine isn't.  I've got chronic physical and mental problems that will never get treated because I can't afford health insurance, and both cause me chronic pain (lets see how much you love life when wiping your own ass is a struggle against pain).  I've been unemployed for 5 years and have no useful job skills, and wouldn't be able to use them if I did due to the aforementioned physical/mental problems.  I have no friends and no close family.  The relatives I'm living with don't know what to do with me, so they've decided that pretending I don't exist is the best way to handle things.  My entire existence is a 10x13 bedroom that may as well be a prison cell.  I often go days without eating or drinking because getting food or drink often isn't worth the pain the effort will entail (not to mention the disapproving stares/comments of my relatives), and yet I'm grossly overweight (I love the fucking irony of that.  I eat less than most household pets but I'm fatter than most of America).  When I kill myself, the only way my relatives will know about it is when my body starts to smell.  And here's the beauty of the situation - one of the relatives I live with works in the mental health field treating people like me that wind up in the ER.  So it's probably safe to say they have a clue what my deal is but don't give a shit and are hoping I'll just go away.

So from where I'm sitting, suicide will be a blissful end to the suffering that has been my life (and the suffering my life has caused others).  After all that I've been through, I am honestly confused when a well informed adult would question another's right to make a cognitive decision to stop living.

Edited by DeadTeddy (10/19/13 08:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: DeadTeddy]
    #19000295 -

this thread reeks of nihilists..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: zZZz]
    #19002997 -

and?


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: Icelander]
    #19003590 -

nihilism kills

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: zZZz]
    #19004192 -

You're confusing nihilism with hopelessness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: DeadTeddy]
    #19004244 -

pretty much the same thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: MXNR]
    #19004255 -

MXNR said:
No, I'm not suicidal. Here's why I was asking about the common household items.

I was envisioning a scenario where some kind of Gestapo or secret police were knocking on your door/looking to seize you and commit absolutely terrible acts of torture on you. Such as smashing your testicles with bricks or slicing off your eyelids and putting cigarettes out on your eyes. Room 101 stuff.

I've been watching too much of Alex Jones' stuff. About America becoming a Police State, etc.

So, my thought was, if you knew it was coming and wanted to end it in a gentler way (because you know it will end soon either way, but terribly painfully with the guards) what could you grab in an average household and do the deed?

And also, about it being a coward's way out...I guess I don't know who I would be trying to impress by not being a "coward"? John Wayne? I mean, I think those who don't fight a bear and win at least once in their life are "cowards."


z

Excuse me but Room 101 isn't about gruesome tortures.

I wouldn't enjoy any of that and it'd all be horrific, but I don't have an innate fear of them like I do with arachnids.  They're gruesome yeah but they don't command the mind like a phobia.  Room 101 is about control through fear not through pain.

In light of that, I vote suicide by Spider.


--------------------
Psilovibing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: zZZz]
    #19004282 -

zZZz said:
pretty much the same thing



They are not.

I am not nihilistic but I am without hope.  Were I able to get the medical care I need my outlook on life would drastically improve (as, you know, I might actually be able to enjoy life).  A nihilist wouldn't give a shit about medical care because hey, life is meaningless anyway, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #19004312 -

deCypher said:
If you're seriously contemplating killing yourself, and have a valid reason to do so, why NOT experiment with whatever drugs you want before committing suicide?  It's not like you'd have to worry about the long-term consequences of addiction, for example.  :lol:



:lsdabc:

True that.

Sometimes a bad LSD trip can give you an intro to what dying may feel like or at least the experience of intense fear :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: Sperger]
    #19004397 -

Or fuck u up mentally for years

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 |

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Painless, quick way to commit suicide
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 52,645 60 12/25/11 05:15 PM
by Shineonu
* Best way to commit suicide where you just fall asleep and dont wake up again?
( 1 2 3 all )
davida50000 111,367 52 09/07/12 08:56 PM
by Baranovich
* should i commit suicide???
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 35,901 42 03/01/11 09:37 PM
by owls
* To those who ever wished to commit suicide.
( 1 2 3 all )
Fliquid 65,255 52 09/30/18 12:31 AM
by danish322
* Girlfriend's brother committed suicide yesterday... what types of counseling available?
( 1 2 all )
CaptainAhab 18,277 29 12/18/12 01:09 AM
by Simms
* I committed suicide - failed - just got out of loony bin
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 17,486 20 01/21/12 05:12 AM
by Zulu The Most High
* i have to commit suicide...im just scared i go thru more pain or fuck it up..
( 1 2 all )
Geo 46,976 24 01/16/12 07:25 PM
by RonaldFuckingPaul
* if i told the therapist i was going to commit suicide by cop machination 11,293 12 12/16/07 01:22 PM
by Dobie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,758,685 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 19 queries.