Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 |
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18937625 -

[qu
Why you people wanting to commit suicide don't try to like change your life move country find another job? With a little bit of shroomz it seems to me a good idea?



saam234 said:
Why you people wanting to commit suicide don't try to like change your life move country find another job? With a little bit of shroomz it seems to me a good idea?




That is a pretty silly response. Dont you think people (including myself) explore other options before considering such drastic measures?



most likely you aren't seeing a therapist- a good one Will help you see and think differently, they can eliminate emotions and feelings and thoughts with cbt, and other therapies. it takes time, and your Expected to get worse at first since your confronting alot of things, but if you believe in it, and help them help you attack your problems, you will see a better person then you see now. and thats all that matters. we walk before we learn to run

but i agree, im yet to finish therapy because im always afraid to confront things i have done, and just afraid honestly of change, to be back to normal, ive been like this for so long and i do plan on continuing therapy this week actually. she is a nice lady, and im gay, but i actually want to fuck her, i guess it helps a whole lot when your therapist is a MilF.
anyways, im with you- this world.. will never be like i expected. but that is okay. im not what they expected either.




I;m currently seeking therapy.

I've already spent many years in therapy, been prescribed several different ssris and snris. rehab, and 3 instances of inpatient treatment.




damn for some reason i feel like im headed your way too- i really don't want too, im actually afraid to try another ssri.. ive had lexapro, cymbalta, and mirtazapine, and xanax and ambien(taking 5-7 a night)


fortunately for me, i will probably keep trying till i get it right, i dont think i will push to the edge even at the worse of times, even though i feel like im going insane, i think medications Can work and will work better in the near future, you just need to really find the right one...

i have irrational fears, im schizophrenic, ptsd, depression, GAD, serious OCD tendencies.

just curious, do you do any drugs? do you smoke weed? or cigarettes?
or have any addicting behaviors worth noting?





I currently only smoke weed heavily and cigs, with light amounts alcohol or benzo about once a week, I chain smoke them. I have been addicted to alcohol, ketamine, meth/amps, and heroin/opiates at different times in my life. During a sober period when I was younger I would burn myself.

I'd still be using now if i had decent connects. Ive ordered etiz, just waiting for a bank to clear so i can pay for it.

All of the rehab and inpatient treatment was during my teens. since ive been an adult i havent received any form of treatment, and quit meds in my early 20s

Why do you ask?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18938650 -

Honestly for anyone in this thread that think they are at the end of the road and that they can't handle life and what not.. You shouldn't be doing any drugs or alcohol at all. I mean if you are going from medication to medication and saying that you aren't getting relief, do you really think that the drugs wouldn't make it worse?

I am not assuming anyone is doing this but for anyone that comes to this thread they should really consider these things. That is the last thing you want to do when you are struggling with mental health issues, especially if you are even CONSIDERING suicide, quit everything because it will only make your symptoms worse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: LordSenate]
    #18938766 -

LordSenate said:
If you aren't taking it already, I would suggest Prazosin for PTSD. It works pretty well for me. I still suffer but not as bad.



im goingto get diagnosed for schizophrenia soon.. after some research and asking around i think i have it.

didnt have it growing up, but regardless, im in a terrible position right now.


all in all i think i have schizophrenia and OCD.

im not sure if its the same thing but ive already been diagnosed with OCD tendencies, also have like PTSD, GAD, and Depresion.

and i think i qualify perfectly for schizo. which is really unfortunate - like, if i could tell myself to not smoke so much weed i would of.

the thing is, tho is that i feel like i could let loose a whole another side of me and gain some confidence with my looks once i feel like i can fuckin go anywhere with my shirt off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18938833 -

Like I said prazosin has been proven to help PTSD and nightmares. It is very benign. I have absolutely no side effects from it. It is mainly a blood pressure medication albeit it isn't a really good one. But my symptoms have improved since I started taking it and I have a pretty extreme case of PTSD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: LordSenate]
    #18939604 -

LordSenate said:
Honestly for anyone in this thread that think they are at the end of the road and that they can't handle life and what not.. You shouldn't be doing any drugs or alcohol at all. I mean if you are going from medication to medication and saying that you aren't getting relief, do you really think that the drugs wouldn't make it worse?

I am not assuming anyone is doing this but for anyone that comes to this thread they should really consider these things. That is the last thing you want to do when you are struggling with mental health issues, especially if you are even CONSIDERING suicide, quit everything because it will only make your symptoms worse.




I dont think you have spent much time studying mental health in regards to addiction and self medicating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18940607 -

EdibleStereos said:
LordSenate said:
Honestly for anyone in this thread that think they are at the end of the road and that they can't handle life and what not.. You shouldn't be doing any drugs or alcohol at all. I mean if you are going from medication to medication and saying that you aren't getting relief, do you really think that the drugs wouldn't make it worse?

I am not assuming anyone is doing this but for anyone that comes to this thread they should really consider these things. That is the last thing you want to do when you are struggling with mental health issues, especially if you are even CONSIDERING suicide, quit everything because it will only make your symptoms worse.




I dont think you have spent much time studying mental health in regards to addiction and self medicating.



Hey man, personally i think there will be a medication out there that will make you 'feel connected'


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18940864 -

Despite some objections to this thread it's the way I found the shroomery, and I'm still here because of it :thumbup:

Older bro partook in the car fumes way out.

Edited by Sperger (10/06/13 03:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: LordSenate]
    #18941437 -

LordSenate said:
Like I said prazosin has been proven to help PTSD and nightmares. It is very benign. I have absolutely no side effects from it. It is mainly a blood pressure medication albeit it isn't a really good one. But my symptoms have improved since I started taking it and I have a pretty extreme case of PTSD.



Thanks for the recommendation.  I dont agree with that other comment though.  Try having no immune system and having your body invaded and overrun by parasites, microorganisms and fungus.  It would be stupid not to lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18941449 -

EdibleStereos said:
LordSenate said:
Honestly for anyone in this thread that think they are at the end of the road and that they can't handle life and what not.. You shouldn't be doing any drugs or alcohol at all. I mean if you are going from medication to medication and saying that you aren't getting relief, do you really think that the drugs wouldn't make it worse?

I am not assuming anyone is doing this but for anyone that comes to this thread they should really consider these things. That is the last thing you want to do when you are struggling with mental health issues, especially if you are even CONSIDERING suicide, quit everything because it will only make your symptoms worse.




I dont think you have spent much time studying mental health in regards to addiction and self medicating.



Yeah I suppose looking at the obvious effects of self medicating and addiction and my mental health isn't enough. I guess the effects they had on all the veterans like me in treatment with PTSD and how it worked for them isn't enough either:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: Hobozen]
    #18941454 -

mustard gas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18941463 -

EdibleStereos said:
LordSenate said:
Honestly for anyone in this thread that think they are at the end of the road and that they can't handle life and what not.. You shouldn't be doing any drugs or alcohol at all. I mean if you are going from medication to medication and saying that you aren't getting relief, do you really think that the drugs wouldn't make it worse?

I am not assuming anyone is doing this but for anyone that comes to this thread they should really consider these things. That is the last thing you want to do when you are struggling with mental health issues, especially if you are even CONSIDERING suicide, quit everything because it will only make your symptoms worse.




I dont think you have spent much time studying mental health in regards to addiction and self medicating.



check into rehab and get yourself clean guy. im goingto do it next week if i can't stop after tonight with my addictions. that will prevent me from doing anything. if you have a friend you can stay with for a few days and let him know ahead of time why you need to do this then that would be good - but your friend needs to be able to keep you in check. which many don't so i recommend just going into rehab. its not a big deal at all, its the quickest way to start your journey off an addiction.

just remember that your knocking off 10-20 days of your life instead years and decades of your life by (committing suicide)
Right.. after you do this you must continue speaking with a therapist and pull that fight right out of you to continue on, delete all your numbers for dealers, delete all your numbers for friends who do drugs. Just do it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18941474 -

I would also do a little investigating on whatever inpatient treatment facilities are near you. Try and figure out there rules and how strict they are and whatever other information that you might want to know.

The place you go to get treatment really does matter.

Also to add to my other comment if you haven't figured out that addiction and self medicating only makes mental health problems worse then you have a rude awakening coming.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18941512 -

As a ground rule for getting in better health physically and mentally,

if you cannot get off (drughere) after months or years of waking up in the morning telling yourself you want to quit, taking a shower and thinking of the ways you can quit, doing the drug, and getting depressed because you cant quit, but still cannot quit, and you are now suicidal,
then you need to check yourself into Rehab, and then join support groups and/or continue therapy.


i understand addiction pretty well, ive seen brainscans, ive been in a couple rehabs although they were outpatient rehab - i also realize its a battle between our willpower and the addiction 24/7. we are in overdrive, we need to temporarily 'shut down' (with rehab) and 'reboot' (getting out of rehab and continuing therapy) things dont change overnight, so just already be ready for a painful 30 days, things will probably start feeling a whole ton better around 10 days honestly. you will see for sure, start to see things on a more logical level. a level where suicide isn't a dire need.



Once you get off your addiction, you will be able to Commit to your goals and your schedule you set for yourself a whole ton easier.


right now its like your running with a broken leg but your choosing to be ignorant that your leg is broken and needs to be healed properly before you can run again, so you continue running until eventually the pain overwhelms you and instead of getting it healed your looking for a way out

Edited by itchmynipple (10/06/13 06:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18941527 -

I don't understand why you have such a low rating that is very good advice. Like you said it is a battle 24/7 and rehab only gives you a little time to heal and learn different ways of battling it. You need to get as much time under your belt to prepare as best as you possibly can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: LordSenate]
    #18941710 -

LordSenate said:
I don't understand why you have such a low rating that is very good advice. Like you said it is a battle 24/7 and rehab only gives you a little time to heal and learn different ways of battling it. You need to get as much time under your belt to prepare as best as you possibly can.



thank you:grin:

the rise to the top comes with a billion haters:wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18941712 -

itchmynipple said:
EdibleStereos said:
LordSenate said:
Honestly for anyone in this thread that think they are at the end of the road and that they can't handle life and what not.. You shouldn't be doing any drugs or alcohol at all. I mean if you are going from medication to medication and saying that you aren't getting relief, do you really think that the drugs wouldn't make it worse?

I am not assuming anyone is doing this but for anyone that comes to this thread they should really consider these things. That is the last thing you want to do when you are struggling with mental health issues, especially if you are even CONSIDERING suicide, quit everything because it will only make your symptoms worse.




I dont think you have spent much time studying mental health in regards to addiction and self medicating.



check into rehab and get yourself clean guy. im goingto do it next week if i can't stop after tonight with my addictions. that will prevent me from doing anything. if you have a friend you can stay with for a few days and let him know ahead of time why you need to do this then that would be good - but your friend needs to be able to keep you in check. which many don't so i recommend just going into rehab. its not a big deal at all, its the quickest way to start your journey off an addiction.

just remember that your knocking off 10-20 days of your life instead years and decades of your life by (committing suicide)
Right.. after you do this you must continue speaking with a therapist and pull that fight right out of you to continue on, delete all your numbers for dealers, delete all your numbers for friends who do drugs. Just do it.




You dont read well do you?

I'm not really addicted to anything besides weed and chain smoking. I've already gotten over the dope, booze and ket.

Plus I've already been to rehab, I know how it is, and I know that isnt the treatment I need.

I'm a seasoned drug user. I know my shit, you dont it would seem. So enough with the lecture.

You sound like a kid who doesnt know how some things are.

From your own thread, on your own addictions.

itchmynipple said:
Cigarettes
Weed
Porn
Masturbation
Eating unhealthy



id say 90% of the guys on this forum had that same feelings at 17 bro.

So please fuck off.

Edited by EdibleStereos (10/06/13 06:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18941884 -

What are you even talking about? I never said you were using drugs so I have no idea why you are even trying to argue that you don't. Honestly I don't care. I was responding to you saying that I don't know the effects of addiction and self medicating with mental health.

If my post didn't apply to you then shut your mouth and move along. It was for anyone that could use the information I provided not for someone who is a "seasoned" drug user that still hasn't figured out that addiction and self medicating makes mental health as well as physical health worse.

A kid who doesn't know how some things are? You sound like your feelings were hurt and like a textbook user in denial. I honestly don't care whether you use or not but apparently I touched a nerve because you took the time to argue with me even though I wasn't even talking to you. I understand that someone might disagree with me and want to have a discussion about things however you are trying start an arguement about how you aren't addicted and yadda yadda when I never said you were.

Wow dope, booze and ketamine? Congratulations! You deserve a medal. :super:

Edited by LordSenate (10/06/13 07:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18942032 -

Let me point out that you have stated several times that, "People dont understand addiction." and that your "addicted to, 'this and this', 'only' so it isnt a problem" the attitude I percieve is, since this is me we're talking about, since other people all do cigarettes and weed, its not the problem' Im goingto be straightforward and say that is 'denial', doesn't matter which way you slice it.

I dont mean to reverse the tables on you but,
You yourself sound like you could learn more on how addiction works if you do not believe weed and cigarettes can and will seriously alter your life in a negative way combined with pre-existing mental health issues. Rehab of some sort, is the First step at this point for you. If you were just depressed without a drug habit, it wouldn't be the first step. Personally i think you can learn a little more about addiction.  One thing that helps me is knowing the specific steps before a relapse (about 22 steps), and knowing it is actually a Process people take before they relapse, its universal and proven. i do think you need to go to a rehab center, focus on that, and stop wasting time.
Just do it man.

-------------------------
addressing everything else.

This is what we have for addiction. we have rehab, we have support groups, and people who go to college for 7+ years, many of them who have life experiences with people like you,me, and others, so they choose to study there ass off to try and get people like you out of hole they've dug themselves into. im giving you realistic advice. We have medication that should be used in conjunction with therapy if you choose too.

why don't you read up and/or watch the true story of how "Alchohol Anonymous"(A.A.), started up and why people who do it end up in a better place. its inspirational, i think you need a little dose of that.
There's also NA, (Narcotics Anonymous), You might even meet a lady you like there, who you can relate too.

Im sure you do know about addiction though, im sure i do too, i think you could be more informed then you are though and so do I, you should really. either way NA or AA are great places to start if you don't want to commit to inpatient rehab. go there once or twice a week and talk about your struggles in person.

i will respectively fuck off now


--------------------

Edited by itchmynipple (10/06/13 08:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18942207 -

http://www.unodc.org/pdf/india/publications/per_rec_tool/binder9.pdf

actually i think you should check this Link out first.
I havent read through it all but so far it seems very knowledgable..

knowledge is key to beating this..
and i believe in you:sun:


this is a good song about addiction i find very accurate to my feelings... this is a good rock song in general too.




eminem has some good ones which help my motivation, i just gotta keep listening to them over and over.. that helps a whole lot so it sticks..
This alone will not save you, you must really take full steps to success


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18944024 -

LordSenate said:
What are you even talking about? I never said you were using drugs so I have no idea why you are even trying to argue that you don't. Honestly I don't care. I was responding to you saying that I don't know the effects of addiction and self medicating with mental health.

If my post didn't apply to you then shut your mouth and move along. It was for anyone that could use the information I provided not for someone who is a "seasoned" drug user that still hasn't figured out that addiction and self medicating makes mental health as well as physical health worse.

A kid who doesn't know how some things are? You sound like your feelings were hurt and like a textbook user in denial. I honestly don't care whether you use or not but apparently I touched a nerve because you took the time to argue with me even though I wasn't even talking to you. I understand that someone might disagree with me and want to have a discussion about things however you are trying start an arguement about how you aren't addicted and yadda yadda when I never said you were.

Wow dope, booze and ketamine? Congratulations! You deserve a medal. :super:




read who my response was to. clearly says  Re: Best (Most painless) way to Commit Suicide? [Re: itchmynipple]
    #18941712 - 10/06/13 07:39 PM (15 hours, 23 minutes ago)
itchmynipple said:
Let me point out that you have stated several times that, "People dont understand addiction." and that your "addicted to, 'this and this', 'only' so it isnt a problem" the attitude I percieve is, since this is me we're talking about, since other people all do cigarettes and weed, its not the problem' Im goingto be straightforward and say that is 'denial', doesn't matter which way you slice it.

I dont mean to reverse the tables on you but,
You yourself sound like you could learn more on how addiction works if you do not believe weed and cigarettes can and will seriously alter your life in a negative way combined with pre-existing mental health issues. Rehab of some sort, is the First step at this point for you. If you were just depressed without a drug habit, it wouldn't be the first step. Personally i think you can learn a little more about addiction.  One thing that helps me is knowing the specific steps before a relapse (about 22 steps), and knowing it is actually a Process people take before they relapse, its universal and proven. i do think you need to go to a rehab center, focus on that, and stop wasting time.
Just do it man.

-------------------------
addressing everything else.

This is what we have for addiction. we have rehab, we have support groups, and people who go to college for 7+ years, many of them who have life experiences with people like you,me, and others, so they choose to study there ass off to try and get people like you out of hole they've dug themselves into. im giving you realistic advice. We have medication that should be used in conjunction with therapy if you choose too.

why don't you read up and/or watch the true story of how "Alchohol Anonymous"(A.A.), started up and why people who do it end up in a better place. its inspirational, i think you need a little dose of that.
There's also NA, (Narcotics Anonymous), You might even meet a lady you like there, who you can relate too.

Im sure you do know about addiction though, im sure i do too, i think you could be more informed then you are though and so do I, you should really. either way NA or AA are great places to start if you don't want to commit to inpatient rehab. go there once or twice a week and talk about your struggles in person.

i will respectively fuck off now



Fuck off buddy. Since you dont read. ive done all that shit before.

5 white shrooms coming your way bud.

Honestly? NA/AA? its bullshit, run just like a religion, a bunch of tards sitting around reminiscing. Trust me, I've gone to meetings of both many times. Submit to a higher power? admit we have no control?

Lol, once or twice a week. I went daily. So clearly you dont listen, and dont stfu. More white shrooms.

Fuck that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Painless, quick way to commit suicide
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 52,645 60 12/25/11 05:15 PM
by Shineonu
* Best way to commit suicide where you just fall asleep and dont wake up again?
( 1 2 3 all )
davida50000 111,367 52 09/07/12 08:56 PM
by Baranovich
* should i commit suicide???
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 35,901 42 03/01/11 09:37 PM
by owls
* To those who ever wished to commit suicide.
( 1 2 3 all )
Fliquid 65,255 52 09/30/18 12:31 AM
by danish322
* Girlfriend's brother committed suicide yesterday... what types of counseling available?
( 1 2 all )
CaptainAhab 18,277 29 12/18/12 01:09 AM
by Simms
* I committed suicide - failed - just got out of loony bin
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 17,486 20 01/21/12 05:12 AM
by Zulu The Most High
* i have to commit suicide...im just scared i go thru more pain or fuck it up..
( 1 2 all )
Geo 46,976 24 01/16/12 07:25 PM
by RonaldFuckingPaul
* if i told the therapist i was going to commit suicide by cop machination 11,293 12 12/16/07 01:22 PM
by Dobie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,758,686 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 19 queries.